Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:53 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Academy Student | Ninjutsu Class

Noriko brightened at Nayley's question, swallowing before blurting, "Can I? Please?" She had seen a bit of what her mother could do and was absolutely fascinated. Granted, she was not sure if she could handle the medical things her mother worked with. Regardless, the sight of anything shinobi sparked excitement in the girl -- an eagerness to learn and make her mother proud. "Please please please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:56 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Is that what you really want to do?" She asked. "Cause i would allow you to start...but do you know what you want to do?" She asked as she leaned on the counter and her left heel was up.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:03 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori tapped the handle of her fork against her chin in thought. "Well, I think all the . . . nin-joo-tusu? . . . are really cool! I'd love to learn that and get really really good at it. Do -- do you think I could? Do that? I really do want to . . ." The girl kicked her bare feet a little against the floor, fiddling with her eating utensil almost nervously. Would her mother approve or insist that Noriko follow her footsteps in the medical field?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:06 am

User Image

"Well, remember that if you follow the ninjutsu path...people would most likely target you...so i would suggest that you possibly follow the Medical path...but that is up to you." She said with a smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori hesitated for a moment, confusion and concern making her face crumple slightly. "Target me?" she echoed, lifting her eyes back from her omelet to focus on her mother. "What do you mean?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:15 am

User Image

"Remember that a ninja's life is filled with danger, so that means if you are a ninja, one day someone is going to attempt to kill you...but as a medical ninja, the chances are lowered since they would want your help to live from a wound that only you can fix...do you kind of understand what i mean?" She asked.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:20 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori fiddled with her fork, pushing the remains of her breakfast around her plate. That news -- that realization -- was definitely worrisome. She shifted in her seat, wiggling her toes a little against the floor for comfort. "Yes, mother . . . . . but I -- I really want to . . . is there any way I could do both?" Her coal-black eyes where slightly hopeful as she focused them once more on Nayley.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:24 am

User Image

"Of course you can do both...but if you think about it, medical jutsu takes a while to learn since you have to learn a lot." She said with a smile. "I can help you there, also with ninjutsu, i can help you, its just when you want to start doing that." She continued her smile.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Noriko smiled brightly at the news, ducking her head and quickly finishing her meal before hopping up and hurrying over to the sink. She washed her plate and fork, set them aside to dry, and then turned to face her mother eagerly. "Can we start now?" she asked, eyes bright as she practically bounced from one foot to another in excitement.

((Did not expect this. So . . . should I change her class to Medical, then?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:31 am

User Image

Nayely laughed due to Noriko's eagerness. "Sure, just go change and all that good stuff and we can start." She said with a smile.

(If you want to, its just that if you are not medical class, you can't learn any of the medical jutsu except basic. And i have to go, i will be back later.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"Yes, mother!" Noriko cried excitedly, bobbing and darting from the room. Joy coursed through her. She was going to learn to be a shinobi! A bounce to her step, the girl hurried to her bedroom and changed into more durable clothing -- a pair of thick black pants that flared a bit around the calf but hugged her ankle, and a closely-fitted red vest, accented with orange and gold. After turning back and forth in front of the mirror, Nori grinned and bounded back to the kitchen -- hoping her mother was still there. "Ready!"

((I just realized that the Weapons class can learn medical jutsu up to 1 rank below them. I hadn't caught that when I was trying to decide on Noriko's class. Could I do that instead?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:17 pm

User Image

"You are?" She asked with a smile as she was in her Anbu uniform and armor since it was her favorite outfit to wear during trainings. "Well then...before we go...whats your element?" She asked.

(I guess that would be fine, though i didn't know that weapon classes could do that. And im going to probably train you for a few posts since i have to leave again. -_-)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Academy Student | Weapons Class

Nori stared in awe at her mother's uniform before blinking and cocking her head curiously. "My element? I . . . don't know. Is there a way to find out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm

User Image

"Yes there is a way..through training you will find out a lot about yourself...now...im sure that you have Fire as your element...cause your father and i both have fire as an element so maybe you inherited it." She said to Noriko. "Then again i could be wrong." She said with a laugh.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Academy Student | Weapons Class

Nori smiled dreamily at Nayley's answer. Fire. Fire would be amazing! Of all the elements, Noriko had fallen in love with fire. It was so beautiful and so warm but so deadly. Unlike the other elements, it seemed to be alive, and maybe it was. It ate and breathed, after all, right? The second part of her mother's statement, however, made her pause and blink several times. "My father?" she echoed, cocking her head. "I have a father?"

Well, that was a silly question, she realized shortly after asking it. Of course she had a father. Everyone had a father -- sort of. Some people had lost their father -- or their mother -- or both! Was that what had happened to Noriko's father? Had he been a Ninjutsu user and someone had targeted him like Nayley said might happen to Nori? Possibilities swirled through the girl's head, filling it almost to the bursting point.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff