Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
St. Francis' Animal Hospital (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:04 pm
Pixie shook her head. "I-iT is f-fine Dr. I-Ippiki" she said softly, while blushing. She didn't care if what he did to her, because in her own wierd way she truelly trusted him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:23 pm
(((Thank you for the Info!~ Maybe I'll just move my nurse charrie to your charracter then, I don't want her to feel like she has to reply or I'm waiting for her or something)))  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:25 pm
"Well then, let's see your chest." He said, with a gently smile as he waited for her to lift her shirt so he could see what's really wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:29 pm
Pixie lifted up her shirt. In her loved filled mind of thinking about Dr. Ippiki she forgot that she'd have a large bruise from where she was kicked by her mother  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:33 pm
Kiba saw the bruise on her chest and was shocked. "How did you get this bruise?" He said, examine the shape and depth of the mark. "It looks like an adult kicked you. What happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:37 pm
Pixie paled when she realized her mistake, and then cursed to herself when Dr. Ippiki noted that is was a kick mark and not just bruise. "I-I...umm..I-III......" Pixie tries to think of a lie but couldn't find one believiable, so she just said one simple word "Mommy"  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm
His eyes popped with shock when she said her mother gave her the bruise. "Listen to me, does your father know about this?" He asked, wanting the truth. If the father knows and allows this kind of behavior, then the hospital will have to take custody of her. "Please, trust me. They can't hurt you when I'm around."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:45 pm
Pixie looked down at the bed sheets. "D-d-daddy left, a long time ago" She mumbled. That man had left out a word, any way of tracking him down was gone. he used cash and probably was in Mexico or something  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:58 pm
"I understand." He wrote in her file and let out a deep sigh. "Don't worry. She'll never lay a hand on you again." He smiled gently before leaving the room. When he shut the door, his normal gently and friendly face was gone, replaced by anger. "I want that little girl's mother here to see me. Call the police and the court, we have child abuse on our hands." He said, to a nurse and he waited for the mother, outside of Pixie's room.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:05 pm
Pixie laid down in her bed, and curled up under the covers, as she closed her eyes she couldn't help but smile. She was sorta happy that she told Dr.Ippiki about her mom. Pixie hoped when she woke up tomorrow Dr. Ippiki was there

Random Nurse: *nods head at Kiba and runs down the hall to the phone. She called the home phone 4 times but there was no answer* "Kiba, I'm getting nothing" she said  

666BloodyHell666

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:27 pm
EnigmaCondemned_Llawliet
User Image
Every inch of you, I know already..

†• Konryu S. Lombard •†

"Hmm?" The cheetah gripped the file with both paws, and then looked at Kiba, smiling. Her tail swished back and forth. "Kays!" She said in a cheerful tone, skipping out of the room. She stopped, waving a goodbye to Larka. "I guess this one will see you round hun." She spoke before disappearing behind the door once more.

Konryu's light paws padded across the cold flooring, and she combed her fur through her claws, yawning. "Kay.. so Asyrel?.. no.. Asiral?.. nope." She spoke to herself as she went down the hallway toward Asiril, who was waiting laid out in his room. She stopped once she saw the room number that matched the one on the paper. "Ah.. Asiril!" she smiled to herself, opening the door to lay eyes on the young fox anthro laying in front of her. Her tail swayed behind her, curling slightly around her left leg as she closed the door. "Asiril, yes?" she asked, then quickly went over his file as she walked to a chair to sit down. It was spiny, and she sun around three times slow before laying down the file on the table next to her and turning to the fox. "I'm Ms. Lombard, Chiropractor and massage therapist." She introduced herself, glancing over at his file once more, looking over his X-ray scans, "You.. run over by truck? Harsh.. I see you do very well for your age.." She said, her bright eyes looking over him, she could see he had strained muscles in one of his legs. She would start with a few questions. This was always the hardest part for her.. "Let start with health.. Stable. Your well. No sickness? Umconfortible areas? hurt anywhere?" She asked calmly, as any doctor would. She fiddled with a pencil on the table, and started to check off things as she received answers.. Her blue eyes then returning to the fox.

But it will take a while to know the true you..

((guys, I know im new and all, but my posts arent THAT hard to read are they?? D: ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 pm
((Im so sorry miss cheeta person))

Asiril sat up as an attractive cheeta entered the room causing him to perk a brow as she spoke to him, answering to his name with a nod. Cringing slightly at the truck remark, "well uhm.." his tail flickered and he looked around ears tilting as he saw no cameras and sighed relief. "Being honest I hurt all over, but it's nothing I'm not used too. I'm a bouncer for a rough place and I get alot of bumps n such." He eyed his right leg, "a large factor of pain is my right lef, my waist that took the bumper all around, and my head and neck took a hit as well."  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:10 am
"Alright. We're taking custody of the child. We'll find her guardians, after we stablize her." He entered the room and saw Pixie was asleep. He smiled and carried her to the children's pediatric room. He laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. "Sleep well."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff