Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 am
Princess stood up and entered the office on command.Once inside she bowed before speaking."Lord Otokage I wanted to know if I could maybe do a Mission?"

((Should I still do a mission or should I train more))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:50 am
"I have the perfect mission for you. Lady Fusibaka has lost her pet, and needs someone to get it. I'm counting on you." Nanashi said, allowing for the young girl to preform the mission.

(Stealth

1. Name of Mission: Catch that Pet!
Information: A client's pet ran away, and you have to catch it and return it to the owner.
How to do: Post five (5) times around the village saying how you attempted to catch the pet, and how you finally managed to catch it.
Requirements: N/A

*Sidenote* I need to make more threads for people to run through)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:56 am
Princess smiled hearing that she received a mission."Yes Lord Otokage.Thank you." She slowly bowed before walking out the door to began her mission.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 am
Vilmos entered the office, and filled out the required forms to speak with the Otokage. He wondered what the kage would be like? Would he be nice, or mean? It was all such a mystery to him.  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:20 pm
Nanashi looked at the forms that Vilmos had filled out. He noted his name and smiled. "Well, Vilmos, you wish to join the village? This is good news, we need all the help we can get. Is there anything I can help you with?" Nanashi asked the young boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:26 pm
"I was wondering if you had any medical jutsu scrolls in the village, so I can better myself?" Vilmos asked the Otokage. He didn't seem like a bad guy, and was very cooperative.  

Raito Ichiru

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:30 pm
"Actually, I have some right here." Nanashi said as he pulled a scroll of medical ninjutsu from his desk and handed it to Vilmos. "Just go over to the hospital, and practice with Dr. Stein."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:35 pm
"Thank you very much, Otokage-sama." Vilmos said as he took off to the hospital with the scroll. He was finally going to learn everything he needed to.  

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 pm
Princess slowly entered the building as she talked to the lady at the desk and then took her seat waiting to meet with the Otokage about completeing her mission.Princess was wet and had a few claw marks on her arms but besides that she was fine.She held Moki in her arms making sure she didn't let him go.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:12 pm
Nanashi looked at Princess and fought the urge to laugh at her appearance. "I suppose the mission was a success?" Nanashi asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:24 pm
Princess stood up and bowed."Yes sir.He put up a good fight but I cornered him in the end." Princess held out Moki as the proof that she had caught him."Sir I wanted to know what would be next,for me."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 pm
"Well, I think maybe you should relax a bit, you look like you might pass out soon." Nanashi said as he took the cat from Princess' hands and gave it to Nanao. "Unless you want to do more missions."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:36 pm
Princess smiled as the cat left her possession."I would love another mission if you don't mind."

((My goal is to become part of the Sound Five/Chuunin))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:42 pm
(Ok, well, we'll see what we can do about that.)

"Hmmmm, alright, well, they need a hand over at the hot springs. It still needs to be fixed up, since nobody has had the chance to get to it yet." Nanashi said, looking at the paper with the request. "You up for it?"

(Construction

1. Name of Mission: Hot Springs in Need of Fixing.
Information: The Springs are in shambles and the owner needs someone to help fix it up.
How to do: Post around the hot springs three (3) times about how you fixed things and clean things up.
Requirements: N/A )  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:52 pm
Princess nodded as she read over the details."Yes Sir! You can count on me." Princess bowed and exited the building heading to the hot springs.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff