Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm
(Muse, there is a Jounin NPC guard here that is stationed at the gates always. Read the first post.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:24 pm
Firu Shinra
The Guardians

Personal Data

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxYammy L. Inuzuka
Ginmaru Inuzuka
xxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
User Image
xxxxxxNicknames|| The Guardians
xxxxxxAge|| 23
xxxxxxBirth Date|| 01/21
xxxxxxHeight|| 11' 1.07"
xxxxxxWeight|| 315lbs
xxxxxxPersonality|| Think of Young Kiba, except two times the size.
xxxxxxBehaviour|| Sits around, waiting for a battle, where he really gets revved up.
xxxxxxEthinicy|| Japanese

xxxxxxPersonal Skill|| Tracking, Hunting

xxxxxxLikes Sleeping
xxxxxxDislikes|| Unruly people
xxxxxxHates|| Cats

xxxxxx Relationships|| Completely loyal to Nanashi Ongaku
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Loyal to Otokage/Otogakure
xxxxxx Family|| His Wolf Brothers. (He has others other than Ginmaru.)

Shinobi Data

xxxxxx Village|| Otogakure
xxxxxx Rank|| Jounin

xxxxxx Ninja Class|| Animal Tamer
xxxxxx Nindo|| "We'll see whose a whipped dog."

xxxxxx Clan|| Inuzuka
xxxxxx Clan Stage|| Wolves

xxxxxx Summoning Type|| Wolves

Shinobi Technique Data

Chakra Color||Army Green
Chakra Element||
1. Doton (Earth Release)

Ninjutsu

Doton (Earth Release)
• All Chuunin ranked Jutsu

Bloodline/clan techinques
• All Inuzuka Jutsu

Taijutsu

(Name of Style)
Mastery Level||
Techniques Learned:

Equipment Data

Headband Location|| Forehead
Headband Style|| Straight, On eyebrows
Headband Color|| Blue

Other Data

Background History||
Theme Song|| We As Human -- Fly
Extra Stuff on Character||

Sindenky

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:29 pm
((Thanks for explaining guys~<3))

Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia was not giving Akkari a stern look "Akkari, respect the sound and just wait." she said sterny. Sabia did not like it ether but...they can not affened.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:34 pm
((So did i just give you all code names as a sick joke? or are you going to make use of them?))  

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:35 pm
((So, who controls Yammy, anyway?))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:38 pm
((firu))  

Sindenky

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:40 pm
Sindenky
((So did i just give you all code names as a sick joke? or are you going to make use of them?))
((eh well get around to it sinny xD just give us a bit))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 pm
(Firu will control whether or not Yammy actually stands down, but this will work for now. I think I've just as much authority to let you in. I AM a Chuunin of the village, after all. XD)

Victor, on his way to help pick weeds in the Rice Country, came upon the group, who was now being confronted by Yammy. "Stand down, Yammy. I've got this one." Reluctantly, the Jounin stood down, leaving the Chuunin to face the group. "Now...you're all Rain Ninja. Might I ask just why you've taken the time to come to sound? With such a large group of you, it's only natural that this is something important."  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:43 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro smiled at Oki, forming a small crown or tiara which sat on top of Oki's head. It was quite funny to see how people were reacting to his bloodline, one person seemed annoyed on how they weren't allowed to completely enter the village yet. Still, Nakamuro was having fun entertaining the newcomers. Sabia seemed to be the more wised one out of the whole group, Kuro seemed quite wised as well. Akkari seemed to be more annoyed than anything else and Oki was still awe of his iron sand. He might as well show them a little surprise as he took out two of his scrolls, one saying "TAGER" on it, the other saying "LAMBDA" on the other. He stood back a lttile bit, getting some distance and some room to summon his puppets as he lays the scrolls down. Two huge smoke clouds appeared and replaced itself from the scrolls, after the smoked cleared, two puppets appeared, lifeless like and where made out of metal. One looked like a robotic woman with multiple blades attached on her, the other a giant that huge huge gauntlets and arms/hands.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:01 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Sabia looked at the man with a much larger one and walked over to them. "One of ower rain ninja just left ower village with out any noticed or paper work. We are just here to get him back...and it is also a great way to see other counties at such a young rank." she stated fully and honestly. She did not want to lie to the men becuase Sabia wanted to show trust and respect for this new village.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

'Oki' stilled, eyes widening slightly when Nakamuro formed a tiara on her head from his iron sand. Did he know? One of her feet slid back, muscles tensing as if ready to bolt. Her eyes followed his movements as he pulled out two scrolls, but before she had a chance to wonder what they were for, smoke exploded forth to reveal two metal -- people? She squeaked at the sight of the giant looming in front of her and scrambled backwards to hide behind the flower-girl and . . . Akkari, was it? Her heart hammered in her chest. He knew! Somehow he knew! They went through all the trouble and somehow he knew! She never should have left Ame!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:07 pm
Zadok was just standing quietly at the back of the group as everything took place. He sighed and shook his head with a smirk when he saw the boy showing off his puppets and is iron sand bloodline, Zadok did take note of these things. He was still impressed by the complexity of the puppets, they were indeed magnificent creations. Zadok was a bit surprised when he saw how bold Sabia had become, to the point where she was speaking on behalf of the group, he was impressed. Zadok simply continued to wait as he took note of his surroundings.

brileone

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:09 pm
"I see." Victor replied simply. She mentioned that they were--in fact--a group of 'lower ranked' ninja....this could possibly mean that they weren't as much a threat. "...I'll be keeping a watch on you, so you may enter the village, but try anything other than bringing your friend back to the Rain Village, and I will have no choice but to kick you out by force." The Chuunin formed a series of hand seals, and the gate opened in front of them. Now, they could enter the Sound Village. In response, Victor melted into the ground; this was a much better mission than sitting there picking weeds for some old hag.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro had a confused looked on his face fromw hat Oki showed. The crown on her head reformed back into his sand as it floated back to it's master. "Did I do something wrong?" he asked her, puzzled, but also worried that he spoked her greatly. The puppets still lifeless like as there heads nodded down, there arms limp but they still stood.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She looked at Sabia."Flower, your right. I should respect them. I am just tired of waiting. I dont care about all this flashy crap and sand and blah blah blah, i just want to get our friend back." She had a look of exhaustion because they were only being distarcted. This could mean that Stitch is getting some time bought for him to get out or hid.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff