Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Ulqiorra took note of the new student and without saying anything, had his bugs bring over a note to him, telling him to learn the techniques on the board. "I'm afraid all I have on dog combinations is this scroll." Ulqiorra said as he pulled a scroll from the desk labeled combination techniques, canine style. "Feel free to learn what you can."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:46 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Academy Student-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro took a second to breath, his lungs feeling like heated steel, with enough strength, he pulled himself back up, his back straighten out as he only nodded to his teacher. He walk over to a lone spot he could train, his feet prompted on the ground as he closed his eyes shut as he could only see darkness. He hands together as he form a single sign as his body vanished in a sea of smoke. When he finished, his body and features look just like his teacher. He gave Ulqiorra a quick thumbs up before transforming back to his original body.

Jutsu Learn

Nakamuro didn't want to waste anymore time as he began with his next jutsu. He quickly form one more hand seal as to try and create a clone of himself, which wasn't his strong point. With a quick poof of smoke right next to him, he could clearly see that the clone was on the ground, twitching with a goofy look on his face. A small sigh came from the puppet user as he quickly dispelled the jutsu.

1/2

Nakamuro would try once more as he form yet again another handseal, the smoke cloud forming next to him. A clone that looked just like Nakamuro smiled at his creator, both high five each other as the clone quickly vanished back into the smoke. Nakamuro was quickly passing his jutsus.

2/2 Jutsu learned

He needed to finish one more of the basics and then one more from his element. This one was quite tricky to master, but he would try nevertheless. With his eyes closed, he would have to switch places with an object or a person, which a log could come in handy right now. He would have to make due as he would try and switch places with a nearby chair. He would then channel his chakra like a downstream river, his mind set on the chair as his quickly switch places with the object, seeming easier than he thought. With a quick nod, he was now able to move on a raiton jutsu he wanted to learn.

Jutsu learn

He always wondered if this jutsu could also work on puppets, which he currently hasn't made any yet. He would still try to learn Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) as he quickly got into his position, his feet clinging tot he ground. With his hands out, he quickly made his chakra strings, to see if he still isn't too rusty. He could clearly tell that he hasn't lose his ability to sue his chakra strings, a small smile appeared on his face as this jutsu would be easy to learn. the strings vanished as he concentrated his chakra, strings that were made out of electricity formed out his finger tips on both hands, grabbing a chair with ease and pulling towards his direction, the chair flew at Nakamuro both then came to a complete halt when it was next to him, setting it down gently as he quickly sat, a small smile still on his face as he was clearly finished.

Jutsu learned

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:50 am
Ulqiorra tossed the boy a headband. "Is there anything else you think you might need to learn?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:02 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Academy Student-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro caught the headband, tying to his right arm firmly as a grin now appeared on his face, He was thinking of which jutsu he need to learn, which came to him quickly. "Well, mostly puppet jutsus, seeing as I'm a puppet user. Also, thank you for the headband. Now I can start making my own puppets and show what I'm really made of." He told his teacher, which this was his chance to become something, something better than his father, but also respect his name. The same time, his grin turn into a frown, remember what he did to his own father so many years ago. That nightmare of reality will always haunt him. He looked down, depress as he was lost in his own mind.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:21 am
Ulqiuorra quizzically looked at the child for a moment. "If you are to become a better puppet user, learn these techniques." He said, tossing the boy a scroll containing all academy through chuunin ranked puppet jutsu.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 am
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro grabbed the scrolled, a small smile appeared on his face now as his frown vanish in a flash. He seemed happier now that he could regain his father's honor and could now begin his true training in puppetry. "Thank you again, I'll see you later sensai." He told his teacher as he ran out the door and to the training grounds, he needed to get started now!

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

akhinasan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm
Su pointed her thumb at herself, ignoreing the other boy, " The name is Su. Taijustu is my specailty. " she said pretending to punch something.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:57 pm
"Good, now pick from the scrolls what you wish to learn." Ulqiorra said to the girl, showing multiple scrolls from different villages.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro made it to the academy, people's eyes widen at the sight of his huge puppet which he was riding on, a huge wooden Scorpion. With a quick flick of his left wrist, the puppet vanished into a sea of smoke , Nakamuro now standing on the ground with a scroll in his right hand. This puppet he made showed a lot of promise as he put the scroll away into his bag that he always carried. Nakamuro quickly entered the academy, walking through he halls to meet with that one teacher. Finally he found the right room number as the door was still open the last time he came here. He entered, looking right at Jounin with a small smile on his face. "Missions please." He simply said, not good with words as always.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:54 am
"I think in regards to missions, it would be better to talk to lord Otokage, but let me see what I have." Ulqiorra said as he seemed to glide to behind the desk. After removing a single scroll, he tossed it to Nakamura. "Pick which mission you want, then report back to Otokage-sama when you finish."

(All E-rank)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:35 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro caught the scroll with ease as he smiled at the teacher once mores. "Thanks." He said with no emotion in his tone, Everything seem to be moving fast to Nakamuro lately, he already accomplish a lot on his own, once he was done with his missions, he would have to spar with someone in the village. He hoped that he was ready when the time does come. Moving on, he took a glance of what was written on the scroll. Not many missions, but he would have to work his way down, starting on the stealth on finding a lost cat. Easy, so he thought as he ran out the door and out of the building in search for the missing cat.

[1/5]

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:24 am
~Skye Byanski~Animal Tamer~ Academy Student~Blood of Sasori Strikers~Speed Curse Mark~

User Image
Morpiece The Snake~Normal Form~C-Ranked
User Image

A slight breeze passed by as Skye walked on the path, Morpiece was still sleeping on his shoulder, he found the building labled Otoacademy. Skye walked in and stopped in his tracks as he saw the puppets,". Amazing, I might work with this guy", Skye said to himself, he turned to the academy teacher," Hey, I'm Skye", he said, he felt slight movement around his neck and realized that Morpiece was awake," And this is Morpiece, I was wondering if you could teach me some skills that would help me as an animal tamer", Skye said.  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:36 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro dashed from rooftop to rooftop as they leaped across main street. It was alot easier to spot things without all the rain and mud in your face. It was also brighter here than back home which expanded their overlook of the village at one time. Hiro reached the end of the main street as they stood on top of a large structure where a majority of younger shinobi were, assumabley their academy. "Any sign of Stitch?" Hiro asked Timber as they caught their breathe.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:44 pm
Sabia Hyaka
Rain//Genin//Medical
User Image
User Image

Transmission to Hiro: Keep looking, but again don't make a scene in the village and be polite to the sound village.

User Image
Even when you are in complete darkness you can always find a single flower of light.

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:00 pm
"Nope, no sign of him gust. I wonder where he could possible be."
Zadok said as he studied the structure which was apparently the sound academy.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff