Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Menrui Specialized Foods (Menu is up) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:12 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi shrugged and took another sip of coffee. "Well you don't have to wait for her to give you a mission. You can just ask her to give you one yourself."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:54 pm
User ImageYosei could not believe his ears. He had never even fathomed the option of simply asking for a mission. "Would you mind terribly if I went out on a mission while you taught Ivan for a while? I've definately received enough of your attention. Ivan deserves your undivided attention. We can compete for the wall climbing technique when I get back. Does that sound okay?" Yosei really hoped Hachi would accept his idea. The sound genin wanted a mission very badly so he could prove his worth, but he also had an enormous amount of respect for his sensei. He finished off the soup in his ramen bowl while he waited for an answer.  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:05 pm
Nakamuro made his way to the shop as when he entered he over herd Yosei talking about a mission. The small chunin boy thought about it much as a mission does seem to be a good idea at the moment and it could clear his head right now about the mystery attacker at the academy. He decided that he might as well go with this genin on a mission as he approached him from the back, no expression was on his face as he had a rather blank stare and a small frown on his face. "I would like to go with you on this mission if you please." He said with a tone that sounded boring to him. His arms were crossed on his chest as a rather large one strap bag hang on his right should, the bag itself dangled near his read which had all the stuff he needed for battle including battle data from past battles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi nodded at Yosei. "Sure, go ahead."

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:04 pm
User ImageYosei put his ramen bowl down and stood up. "Thank you so much Hachi Sensei. I promise I won't let you down." Yosei stepped out of the booth and glanced at the shinobi that randomly showed up. "Can't hurt to have help I suppose. Let's go to the Otokage's office and see what she's got for us." The sound genin gave his team a parting wave as he left the restaurant.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:14 pm
Nakamuro watched as the genin left the restaurant, he didn't really know what to say right now. The same old expression was on his face as he just followed Yosei out the shop and back to the office of the Otokage.

[exit]  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:56 pm
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi smiled as he saw the two genin run off. It's interesting how people want to prove themselves early on in their career. "So are you gona want to go on a mission when you learn how to fight?" He asked Ivan.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:55 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((Sorry had writes block for this area))

Thinking a bit, as he did enjoy combat, he felt like he could use more training and when he has trained enough in his opinion he might consider it. "I would like to train for some time before going on any mission. Even after learning a fighting style I would like to train for some time," saying as he was slightly slapping his stomach for he was full. "Um can we get something for a snack, for i know i will be hungry a bit later." Saying with a big smile. He went through food a lot but it was only because he was always training his body. He enjoyed food as much as working out and training. He may not know anything at the moment but he did seem like he could figure things out easily. His mind went else where as he was thinking about what he will be taught.  

touketsu_makai

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:26 am
hid-behind-the-mask
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi smiled as he saw the two genin run off. It's interesting how people want to prove themselves early on in their career. "So are you gona want to go on a mission when you learn how to fight?" He asked Ivan.

(Nakamuro is Chunin... lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:51 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((lol well I didn't know xD ))

Hachi nodded. "Sure, get something for later." He told Ivan and decided now would be a goos time to tell him about the fighting styles that the sound has. "Speaking of training, I think now's as good of time as any to tell you about the fighting styles. The first one is called the great pulse fist. I has regular punches and kicks, but uses vibrations in their hands to disorientate the opponents. While the other fighting style called the echoes of silence, it uses sound to locate the things around them. Kind of like sonar. But the thing is, to learn the style you have give up your sight. You'll have to go have your eyes removed and replaced with marble. Usually the marble is completely blank, but you can choose to have a design put on it." Hachi then raised his hand to cover his left eye. "Personally I would probably have my headband cover this eye, and leave the other one uncovered to freak the other people out." He then proceeded to lower his hand and shrug. "But that's just me. But anyways with this, all visual genjutsu's would be useless against you, and you would be able to see through stuff like fog. But you won't be able to see things like color."

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:35 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Thinking for some time as he was thinking about what to have later. He called the waiter first. "May i get some noodles and rice balls for the road." Saying as the waiter took the order and went to get it ready. "Well the no sight sounds interesting, but the vibration one with disorientation sounds even funner." Saying as he was getting a bit hyped with it. "Do you know anyone that could help me learn to use my ax better?" Asking as he was thinking about the ax he always carried and used once in a while. His mind ran off thinking about things. He was hyped up, but still waited for food to come.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:26 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

Hachi shook his head. "Sorry, can't say I do. I can teach a few genjutsu's that will give other people a hard time fighting against you and your axe, but that's about it."

hid-behind-the-mask

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:18 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((sorry for taking so long, just thought of a post.))

"I see, and not right now," saying with a smile as he was jumping around slightly. "Is there anyone here that can teach me more taijutsu after you?" Asking as he was ready to leave, "When can we leave?" He had asked as he picked up the food that was just brought to them also picking up his ax. from the shear weight it had left some marks where it had been resting against the wall, but he picked it up in one hand and leaned it against his shoulder. The size alone was bigger than him by a bit, but it did not bother him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 am
((Just thought I'd get this in... at least eventually. Sorry for being random, but I think I'd forget if I don't do it now.))

''...This one?" The courier asked, holding the letter tightly in both hands, biting his lower lip as he stared at Hachi from the entrance. He'd probably noticed the courier by now, but from what he'd heard of the man, it probably wouldn't even perplex him that he was being stared at. Either way, stepping in, closer and closer, the courier finally stood before Hachi and Ivan, but before even a moment passed since he stood before the table, he held the letter out before Hachi's face. That was his first job -- giving it to him. The second was... the hardest. Holding his breath for only a moment, the courier looked at Hachi with an apologetic glimmer appearing every so often in his eyes. ''Hachi Hagami... I am just here... to inform you... that you are now a widow and that you have inherited the Castel. Shahnz Noire Hagami has recently died, and his son, the other benefactor, is no where to be found. I apologize to inform you of this, but now that you know he is dead you may move on with your life, and will hopefully fulfill what he envisioned for you. I'm sorry for your loss, but I must be leaving now. Good bye..." Turning from the man, he put the letter in his hands before walking away. Inside of the letter was the other ring, though there was no use for it other than sentimentality. The letter also mentioned Shahnz's manner of death -- being sacrificed, and finally, it told of the sad fact that even if Hachi wanted to pay his respects, Shahnz's body was no where to be found for the fact that it was now being used by Hanzo Uchiha. Perhaps provokingly, the end of the letter stated: ''If you have any concerns or complaints about this information, bring the matter to Hanzo Uchiha, and ask for his confirmation yourself. Good day." With that, it was done, and the death of the once-great man seemed to slip from importance as the time slowly passed...  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

hid-behind-the-mask

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:01 am
User Image

Hachi Hagami

((lol why did you kill off your character? xD ))

Hachi just sat their, listening as the courier relayed the message that was given to him and handed him the letter. He coould feel the weight and shape of the ring in the parcel, and he slid his other hand down the the rapier that Shahnz had given him before he had left the Castel. While Hachi's face gave away no sign of what kind of emotions he may have felt at the time, his hand however had gripped the handle of his rapier so hard that his knuckles cracked under the pressure. Eventually he loosened the grip of the sword, and pocketed the letter. "The Otokage would be your best bet, and we can leave right now." He said in an emotionless tone, and stood up from his chair. He slid his hand into his trench coat and took out the metal mask that he always carried around him, and secured it onto his face. The mask may have covered the tears that welled up in his eyes, but they didn't cover the ones that fell to the floor as he made his way out the restaurant.

[Exit to Squad two's training grounds]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas