Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:36 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪Otogakure's silent note of madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

"Those things always fascinate me..." he said looking at it "Must take alot of practice to get it just right" he looked at the tail "I'm guessing that it's poisoned?" he pointed it the tail.

Darkness of Eternity - Theme
For Whom the Bell Tolls - Battle Theme
Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:42 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro only nodded his head at his question, you could tell that the tail was soaked in mild poison because the way the color was and of how much was on it. The puppet's pincers rose high in the air, as if threaten by something but really, Nakamuro was just showing off. It's pincer's clap, making a noise, but not as loud to annoy people which he hoped it didn't. Nakamuro was always fascinated by puppet's ever since Sand and how many of his clansmen made huge puppets, the size of a small building. This man in Nakamuro's eyes seems OK, but he just met him, so Nakamuro still had his suspicions on Karuda.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:47 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

He watched the kid show off the pincers "Nice" he said, "I'm Karuda Gensou Uchiha" he said lowering his head slightly in an almost mock bow.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:55 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro still looking down at Karuda, his left eyebrow cocks up at first, but quickly vanished with a small smile on his fragile looking face. "Nakamuro Shirogane." He said calmly, but it sounded like no emotion came from his tone. As if his emotions were buried deep down in a grave he dug himself in his mind. Iron dust seep from his sleeves once more, they floated in the air around Nakamuro, looking harmless, but in truth are quite deadly. This was showing Karuda that he had the Iron Sand Bloodline.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

He raised a eyebrow "And so you want to show off?" he said almost teasingly "Two can play at that" he said, slipping his headband to the side and revealing his sharingan while keeping his implant covered, he liked it when people had no idea how he could see under his mask, it was funny.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:18 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro was surprised at first that he actually had eyes, with the mask over his eyes, he thought Karuda was blind. He found out that one of his eyes or both had the fame Sharingan. Something about it as well made his stomach feel weird, as if he shouldn't mess with the man...yet. If ever Karuda dies, Nakamuro will try and find his body and turn it into a human puppet he could control. For now, Nakamuro would find other ways to make his puppet army. He was also part of that Gensou bloodline, so this person was most likely genjutsu as well. He always hated the thought of people entering his mind, fooling his brain of what is real or not. Making enemies with this man could end his life, making friends seems to be the best choice of action as well.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:21 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"So anyway I thought most puppet users were from Suna, and the iron sand bloodline doubly so" he said, sliding his mask back over his eye.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:25 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

"I'm exiled from Suna." He simply said, horrible memories were building up inside his head, the tie when he accidentally killed his own father and the people throwing him out of Suna just because of his bloodline. It was both a curse and a gift, but he felt more of a curse of what he did to his own father. His smile was replace with a small frown, the boy seeming down now.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:41 pm
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Oh..." he said "Well cheer up, my village was destroyed by the four winged angel and I'm not allowed near the cloud village for being a traitor... No idea what the Tsuchikage, thats the one from rock if you didn't know, will decide about me moving here" he said laughing slightly "Aaaand, if thats not enough my parents are both dead" he was still smiling which would set off alarm bells in even the stupidest mind.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:20 am

"Uhm, I want to heal people as a Medical kunoichi, but I don't know my element at all..." Kyleilu bit her lip and ducked her head to the side, ashamed that she couldn't answer the teacher's question. She didn't have a headband yet either - she hadn't been given one by the man in the tower earlier. And she wasn't sure she was ready to be a full on Gennin yet - just knowing the basic three techniques didn't seem like enough to make her a true kunoichi. She felt like something was missing, though apparently nothing at all seemed odd to her sensei.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:14 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

"Oh..." he said "Well cheer up, my village was destroyed by the four winged angel and I'm not allowed near the cloud village for being a traitor... No idea what the Tsuchikage, thats the one from rock if you didn't know, will decide about me moving here" he said laughing slightly "Aaaand, if thats not enough my parents are both dead" he was still smiling which would set off alarm bells in even the stupidest mind.

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro nodded his head, Karuda seems have surpassed a lot of challenges through his life. The iron dust that surrounded Nakamuro flowed back into his sleeves, the puppet that he was on was fun to ride on, this one took a lot longer than the others however. He still had two other puppets in his arsenal which where in scrolls he made. His sadden mood also vanished and was replaced with somewhat of a more happier mood.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi pursed his lips as he realized that he completely forgot about the possibility that one of them could be a medical ninja, and now he was going to have to walk all the way back to the library to get the scroll for it. Hachi then gave a mental shrug before going through a short set of seals.
Lightning Clone Technique. A moment after he finished the last seals, a lightning clone formed next to him and promptly started walking towards the library. "Don't worry, it's not like everybody knows what their chakra element will be when they decide to become ninja's, and it's relatively easy to find out what your elemental affinity is." Hachi rummaged through his bag before bringing out to simple looking small sheets of paper. "These are made from a special chakra fed tree, and are the quickest way to find out what elemental affinity chakra has. All you need to do is channel your chakra into it, and it causes a reaction in the paper." Hachi took one of the sheets of paper channeled his chakra into it, and it immediately started to crumple. "If it crumples like this, your chakra naturally has a raiton affinity. If it was fire, it would burst into flame. If it's suiton, it will become damp. If it's doton, it will essentially turn into sand. And if it's futon, it will be cut in two." Hachi then handed the sheet of paper to Kyleilu. "Now try it out."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 am
User Image
Karuda Gensou Uchiha

He grinned at the boy and ruffled his hair "You'll be very strong one day, Shirogane-san" he got up "Ciao" he said, walking off. He had been severing most his emotional ties recently but it was nice to sit down and smile, even with a stanger...

Genjutsu Theme
Death Theme

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:50 pm
After a few moments of staring at the orange glowing sphere in her hand. Kat looked up and noticed that the training ground was getting pretty crowed. "aw man i cant use this jutsu here it might hurt someone even though the radius of this attack is 5meters."7/21

Kat thought to herself still having the sphere in her hand. "i'll go slightly deeper into the forest so i can properly use this jutsu" Kat thought walking over to the fire scroll. she picked the scroll up with her free hand. 8/21

Then kat walked farther into the forest until she came apon a lake that had a boulder sitting on its left side. Kat smiled and looked at the scene. "ya this should be good" Kat said setting down the scroll with her free hand.9/21

Her other hand was still holding the glowing orange sphere. Suddenly the orange sphere disappeared from kats hand. "huh, what the ..where it go" Kat said confused. 10/21

"darn i must've lost my concentration or something , what a drag" Kat said sighing. "now i have to do the jutsu all over again, how annoying" Kat said rolling her red eyes and blowing her reddish/orange bangs out of her face. "ok lets try this again" Kat said doing the handsigns for the jutsu and then focusing her charkra into both her hands.11/21

Soon both of Kats hands became hot from the heat her chrakra was creating. Once the heat was hot enough kat started to concentrate on condensing the heat until it couldn't be condensed anymore. This was slightly troublesome to do for kat, but she wouldn't give up. 12/21

Sweat started to drip down the side of her face and she started to breath heavily as she tried to condensed the heat . Once the heat was condensed. Kat started to mold the heat into a tight sphere , something like the resgan.13/21

((I'll finish this other day when i have time))  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro simply nodded to Karuda before he left, now on to other matters. He felt that he was ready to become a Chunin, but he still needed to complete a couple of mission. Without any hesitation he commanded the massive scorpion with a flicker of his right index finger, the scorpion moving rather fast to the direction of the Academy.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces