Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Personal Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:25 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The newly appointed Sanin rose from his bow. "Yes my Lady." he said in his usual dull voice. He turned to face back in the direction of the village, he could have a lot of work to do. Kemuri wondered if X had done well in training Flower and paper, and if they were ready for the exams. However the empty slot in their roster would need filled.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
90 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:39 am
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

"Nori, i need to head to the gates and pick up the traffic report...so you can head home for the time being...and i will meet you later." She said with a smile as she disappeared to the gates.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:05 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori -- who had turned toward her mother and opened her mouth to speak when the woman made her statement -- snapped her jaw shut and ducked her head slightly, eyes dropping. "Yes, ma'am," she mumbled somewhat dejectedly as she turned and began the walk back to the Amekage's manor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm

User Image

Nayleyl arrived at her personal training grounds and waited for Hiro so that she can administer a test for him. She started to think of how the rules will go for in this test.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro approached the training grounds. The sound of rain filling the puddles on the ground was pretty much all that could be heard in the general area as the chunnin went to face the kage. "Alright M'lady, where do we go from here?" Hiro tried to remain in a state of focus, unsure of the kages intentions, battle style, tactics, and strategy made it difficult for Hiro to assess the situation, and find a weak point to exploit.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:28 pm

User Image

"Well im going to test you here....but before we start...are you nervous?" She asked. "You haven't seen me fight before...so it might be scary at first." She said with a smile trying to mess with him already starting to test his mentality to see if he can stay in a state of complete focus but still reply.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:06 am
"If its mother like daughter then I have a general idea." To he honest Norikos fighting style was more than likely nothing like Nayelys, but the simple comparison may have been enough to agitate the kage into a reckless style if fighting. As the two exchanged words Hiro started to take in his surroundings. It seemed somewhat open with very limited metal, which meant Hiro would have to set the playing field to his advantage.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:50 pm

User Image

She smiled. "How nice of you to mention her." She then looked up as she made the rain pick up around the field, which started to limit the view of the surrounding area. "But it doesn't matter, she made her choice, so be it." She stated as she suddenly disappeared from view. The rain started to make it fog around the entire field to the point that you can only see about 5-10 feet in front of you as the rain started to pick up even more to where sounds would be difficult to pick up. "Making foolish statements can come back to bite you." A voice came from all around him. "So...for you to pass your test, you will have to force me to give up." She said as the rain started to make images of her around him as she manipulated the rain. "That will show me that you are powerful enough to move up....let it begin!" She said as the images disappeared and she started to transform into a partial dragon, growing wings and claws as the rain started to slow down allowing further vision, but not a lot to see far.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:21 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro legs sprawled out into a defensive stance as the fog suddenly grew dense. Was it a coincidence, or an example of her power? None the less Hiro stood on his guard. "I wonder what choice she was talking about? Now...where are you?" Hiro thought as he kept his eyes peeled for movement. Over the course of time Hiro began to see shadowy figures from within the outer perimeter of the fog. Quick to respond, Hiro tossed a his shuriken at his first target within the cloudy abyss. Within a few seconds of penetrating the fog the chuunin heard a metallic clank, symbolizing that it hit the stony walls of the ground. "damn," Hiro muttered as more of the muttled figures appeared within the fog. The figures took on the apperance of things that did not appear to be Nayely's natural form, leading Hiro to question if she was burdened with the same thing as him. Quick with his hands Hiro rapid fired shuriken in various oblong directions, trying to draw out the real Nayely. To anyone overlooking the field it would look like an act of panic as each shuriken appeared to be wasted as they jabbed either into the stone wall, or the strong branches of the neighboring trees.

His next move would appear somewhat unexpected in the demands of Alicia as Hiro stood his gorund. His stance was firm; his knees were bent allowing him quick mobility if needed. His hands were pressed together as he held a single handsign. Although Hiro's orders were to surpress the kage, Hiro's style of battle was to remain calm, assess a situation, and then attack. By holding his ground Hiro would have time to both, formulate a plan, or draw out an eager kage.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 pm

User Image

She waited behind him as the shuriken were hitting objects that were only illusions in the rain as it was raining harder. She then decided to make a move her wings expended and she flew at him as her dragon eyes started to have a slight glow and attempted to tackle him to the ground only to scare him and fly away from the area.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:22 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro remained in his calm position as he continued to browse the terrain for any sign of the kage. Several shadowy figures fluttered through the dense fog, catching the chuunins eye for only a second, as he continued to move on in his search. Suddenly as the swift moving Amekage lunged at Hiro from behind the Chuunin's right foot torqued, turning his body to face the oncoming foe. They were within a few feet of one another as Hiro released the large burst of air that he was holding back with the handsign he had prepped sometime ago. At such a close range, and being in flight, the Gale Surge would most likely act as a back draft, pushing against her wings in a downward motion, knocking her back if not to the ground. "Alright now that I found her I have to work fast," Hiro thought as he jumped into the sky.

At this point it may have occured to the Amekage that everything Hiro had done prior to her attacking happened not because the chuunin was frustrated, or in a state of panic, but because he wanted it to happen for a reason. But still how would a chuunin without sensory jutsu, or a Byakugan have know that Madame Nayely was behind him? Observing the battlefield more closely feint strings could be seen running across the the battlefield, each attached to a shuriken at one end, and the other end attached to Hiro. When these strings were tripped they would send a shock to Hiro, allowing him to know where Madame Nayely was when she not only opened her wings, but for every string she flew through to reach Hiro as well. So by ignoring his sense of sight, and sound, Hiro relied on his sense of touch instead.

So as the chuunin soared overhead, racing to pin down Madame Nayely before she could recover, he cocked back his fist as the remaining static strings that were still wrapped around his wrists pulled the shuriken from the wall. Then by using a combination of Projectile Control and Retrieving Wind Technique Hiro caught the cluster of shruiken, and then tossed them back at Madame Nayely. However, these shuriken were different from before. Hiro had managed to re string the shuriken into a fashionable static string net in a hope to pin the winged kage to the ground.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 pm

User Image

As she attempted the tackle, she noticed that something was touching her. "A string?" She said as she was suddenly hit by a wave of wind and sent back, falling to the ground. But she barely could see what Hiro was doing until the last moment and back flipped out of the way of the quickly made net. "Not bad, you are starting to understand the use of a restrain in order to get what you want." She said as her body returned to normal. "Thats what your focus is, its a better alternative than killing, cause you get what you truly want from your opponent." She said as she made a few hand signs, spitting out a fireball at the direction where she saw Hiro  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:37 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

Hiro cringed his eyes in disappointment as he missed his target. As he landed on his feet he could overhear Madame Nayely critiquing his performance, but before the chuunin could respond he had encountered a handful of fireballs heading his way. Having to react on his toes he resorted to the Windmill Shuriken on his back. Using Chalkra Strings to manipulate projectile weaponry was a signature trait of Hiro as the strings wrapped around Hiro's wrist, interlocking the weapon to his arm like a Spartan Shield. Quickly planting his feet he braced for impact, taking the first one head on, then attempted to knock the others to either side of him, to avoid taking the full impact of each fireball. As the combination of metal, fire, and rain water collided it produced a light steam as it faded off the heated Windmill Shuriken. As the fireballs stopped for a brief moment, Hiro responded to Madame Mayely, "That is correct...to apprehend a live opponent allows you to extract valuable intel, thus exposing your enemie's weaknesses even further."

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:51 am

User Image

She saw when he blocked all the incoming fireballs. She raised her arms and suddenly shot out two large dragons that opened their mouths to release dozens of smaller versions from their mouths in an attempt to make a wall of dragons that would soon get a hold of Hiro and completely encase him in dragons unless he somehow found a way to get rid of them since dodging wasn't much of a choice as the wall was approaching him.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:26 pm
Hiros's eyes widened as the intimidating wall of serpents drew near closing in on his position."Eh...don't fail me now little guy," thought the chuunin as he pricked his finger, smearing a line of blood down the face of the Windmill Shuriken." Ninja Art: Executioner Whirl Summon!" With a swing of the projectile came a gust of smoke. Behind it appeared a peculiar Weasel riding on top of a large rod grasping hold of two steel picks. Always having the adrenaline to hack and slash, the Weasel lunged forth with its arrogant warcry."Yeawhhhh!" Cried the small rodent as his stinging Sharp blades of wind attempted to hack and slash through the heart and soul of the serpents like vines. If the Weasel was to succeed it would truly be a David and Goliath moment.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff