Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:29 pm
Xavier gave Dee a surprised look, then almost felt the urge to draw Bianca. "How do you know me, exactly? I'm not even sure I know me." He asked her.

Verdant walked into the lounge, dropping his hood. He simply gave Dee a kind smile.

Toren walked in after his little brother, throwing off his cloak like an animal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:54 pm
Dee replied, "Then they must miss you, Rio. If it is someone who I wouldn't allow in here because they have dark intentions against the Bogard family, you must let me know who it is, for the sake of everyone in here. There are many ways of getting to this place and tracking it. By you simply ignoring the calls this many times over, they have already pin pointed your location."

Turning to Xavier, Dee replied, "Your name isn't very common, but I recognize you from a world I have been to once and only once before. You have changed your last name for... safety reasons. You have the capability of reading thoughts. Though most of the time, you choose not to for the sake of everyone's privacy. You used to run a school for gifted children who had unique powers. When Southtown finishing school opened up, and they had ways of using their powers to protect themselves, your school closed down. Now, you do other things that you had always wanted to do. Like a free man at last.

Anyway, as for Verdant and Toren, they've been here before and they are good company to have here. Both are highly skilled trained officers. They are what you would call a two man army. Toren here is much like a race I know called the saiyans. He relies on strength most of the time, but doesn't always think things through before taking action. That's why Verdant always accompanies Toren wherever Toren goes. Verdant had lost his voice permanently in Atlantica long ago. He was the reason Ursula the Sea Witch was initially banned from King Triton's palace. When Triton restored Verdant to his normal self, and had him drifting above the waves where Toren and Verdant had been reunited, it was then that Toren discovered that Verdant would never talk again. But, that's okay. Verdant has other ways of communicating and... I must say he is very good at that. Especially when he's pissed off!"

Dee began laughing as if remembering a time when that happened. "If there's one thing I know, don't make Verdant angry or he may be the last person you ever see. Verdant not only possesses the strength Toren does, but because he had been under the sea for such a long time, he moves as swiftly as any fish. I am sure that his hearing is also improved greatly. Like a dolphin, he can pick up sonic waves from a great distance."

The young empress turned to Torn, and said, "I really do not appreciate you ignoring me as one of my kings who rules the Renaissance Galaxy is Prince Vegeta. And if he ever found out that you were not answering his queen... you'd be in big trouble. Now, please do me the honor and informing me how Celipa/Fasha is these days. I wish to know if Iori is okay by what you have to report."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:11 pm
Rio sighed " No. My father's not smart enough to track me by using my cell phone. He'll probably use the wolf to track me. He doesn't have dark intentions on your family either. " She then pulled out her cellphone and sure enough she had 5 missed called all label Dad.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:17 pm
Torn said silently in his deep voice "I'm not sure what you are asking me but you must be talking about another person... I don't know who Celipa is... I do know a person you could ask...

Raditz made his own way into the lounge as he sat down looking for Andy, as he overheard a conversation between an stranger and Dee.

Dee.. I overheard you talking with this man here.. I believe Celipa is doing fine right now, she's talking with bardock right now.

Torn looked annoyed, first he was being questioned, because usually he was used to giving orders and then second another man cut in on his conversation.

Torn knew when to stand down, because of fighting with his own girlfriend back home. He just stepped back and let dee talk to this guy.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm
Alas then said, "I don't know. What do you suggest?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 pm
Dee smiled, "Oh good, you're here, Raditz. I'm afraid that Andy is absent for some reason. I was hoping that you could... uh... take his place in the concert. He usually plays this unique guitar. But whatever you do, don't break it. Its the last memory Andy has of his good uncle Jeff. So, how is Iori looking anyway? I heard he got banged up pretty good from that wretched Kyo. I know that Kyo's supposed to be a good friend of Terry's but, how can a good friend of his beat on someone who has a similar past as Terry?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:48 pm
Xavier was a bit confused. "You sure that was me? Sounds like something out of a comic. I think you have me confused with Charles Xavier from the X-men. I'm a bit too young to be him, and I have hair." He told her, pointing at the long, blue mass on his head.

Verdant, for some reason, managed to chirp out a few dolphin noises, which kinda creeped Xavier out a bit.

Toren looked at Xavier. "Pleased to meet'cha, kid, and sorry about cancelin' the meeting before. Verdant and I had some stuff to do." He told the young man.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:50 pm
Raditz said "Crap, I guess andy's gone for now. Alright, i'll play in his place for now. Last time I checked up on Iori, he looked quite battered. He must of did something to annoy that good friend of his, but that friend shouldn't of battered him that much.

Raditz looked at the table and noticed the teenager at the table "Wait..she looks familiar...Just can't put a finger on who she is though."

Torn sat at the table and carried the fire rum, and took a few large sips and let it go down his throat.  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:11 pm
Dee turned to Rio then looked back at Raditz, and asked, "You mean Rio? You know her from someplace, Raditz? A mission or something you did?"

She then registered what Raditz said about Iori, "Maybe after the lounge closes today, I will go see him. I mean, I am sure I can do something to speed up the healing process. As for what Iori might have done to get Kyo angry, he did absolutely nothing. Kyo's just been itching for a fight and he chose to fight Iori when Iori was serving his own customers at the new Orochi Steakhouse. I hear Iori's spaghetti is something to be spoken for. My own spaghetti, according to pasta ratings and of course Terry, is only second best. Oh well. And since nobody can decide on what they want, I guess I am going to have to choose for them."

Heading to the kitchen, Dee looked at the mess she had made the last time, but chose to ignore it for the time being. Then she went into her storage cupboard and looked at all the ingredients in there.

After about 5 minutes, the guests currently in the lounge could hear the clattering sound of glass and the loud banging of pans. They also heard Dee curse, but only the once. She had blindly walked into the broom, which smacked her in the face.

But, another 10 minutes passed and she brought out the most delicious looking pizza ever! Everyone could see why Dee cursed. There was a handle mark between her eyes.

(Terry... did you say you were playing Andy?)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:18 pm
Rio was just about to send a text message to her father when she noticed Radditz looking over in her direction. she thought" If he recognizes me then father really will show up and I'll be in deep trouble." She turned to look away from Radditz then sent the text message.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

KTS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:25 pm
Alas nodded and grabbed a piece of pizza. She carefully took a bite. She smiled a little."This is great." Her hair wrapped around her feet as though she couldn't hide it. Her long brown hair transformed her into a little dog. She was still eating the piece of pizza. She then spoke, "I am cursed to show no emotion."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:19 pm
Dee tilted her head at Raditz and then noticed the facial reaction on Rio. She smirked. She knew what was going on. Her father was either Bardock or Iori. Dee placed a gentle hand on Rio's shoulder and asked, "From your facial reaction, could your father be Bardock or Iori perhaps? If its Iori, perhaps he was calling you to get to me. Iori has been greatly injured, don't you see? And if Bardock is living with Iori, which Bardock does not yet know my scouter number so to speak, then he may be trying to get me to go over there. Ohh... maybe you were to stay with Iori and Bardock found out because he had to get Raditz for something. Then when Raditz saw Iori's condition and you weren't there...oh dear...um..."

She turned to Raditz and asked a favor, "Raditz, it seems I am needed to see Iori now. For I fear that Bardock has been trying to reach me through his daughter. If I don't go, he will come here and beat Rio senseless for leaving Iori alone. Iori is gravely injured, even I know that. Could you be a total sweetheart and watch the lounge for me? I am afraid it is urgent. If Andy shows up then let him know what's happened."

At that, Dee raced down the stairs with a green wand in her hand and then out the door to the mansion she went.

She summoned her ferrari and said to it, "We must head to the orochi steakhouse on the double. Its an emergency!"

The ferrari revved its engine and waited for Dee to get in. From there, it sped to the Steakhouse. She entered through the front door and dashed up the stairs to where she knew Iori was.

"Iori, Iori, I am here! Its me, empress dee!"

From the look of Iori, Dee feared the worst. She feared he had gone into his riot of blood form, which is the secondary form he takes on for only two reasons. The first being he has suffered a fatality and in order to preserve his life, he takes on the form of a zombie. In that zombie form if he has suffered a fatality, he will lay there like a corpse for a full 2 weeks.

The second reason Iori would go into that form is if Iori had been struck with the sword of Kusanagi, which Kyo owns. In that case, Iori is a danger to anyone who dares face him. For he kills without remorse. He becomes a monster.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm
Rio sat there confused by what just had happened. She sighed " Looks like the cats out of the bag. "

meanwhile else where.....

Yumi laid across the couch bored out of her mind "There's nothing to do around here" she said to no one in particular.

" Then why not go off world for a bit?" Yumi rolled over to look at the blond winged wolf talking to her,

She replied " What are you talking about, Daze?"

"Well you've heard my dad and your parents talk about how there are other worlds out there. why not go and check it out?" Daze sat there wagging his tail.

Yumi thought about it for a bit " Maybe I will."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 pm
Meanwhile, at the Orochi Steakhouse, Iori Yagami slowly opened his blood red eyes. Without saying anything, Iori cupped his hand around Dee's face and gently smiled. Coughing into his other hand for a moment, he then spoke, "I am grateful to you for coming. I must look a mess right now."

He saw Dee's eyes swell with tears and waited for her to speak.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:36 pm
Dee embraced Iori soon after, saying, "Oh thank Kami you're alive, Yagami. You look like you are in the Riot of blood form!"  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff