Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silent Abode Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:20 pm

"Pretty good...for a genin. Look, why don't you learn something that will be useful?" Kyoiku made a few handsigns and then slashed down. Though she made no physical contact with Kenji, a small tear appeared in his shirt."Finger spikes. Makoto once fought an angel with just this technique."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:00 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji looked at her blankly and looked down at his shirt, seeing how it suddenly had a tear on it.

"What the! My shirt! I just barely made it not to long ago. Now I have to patch it up or...I could make a new one that would look totally sexy on me. Maybe a dress with a slight exposure to my chest. Oh that would be sexy-"

Kenji looked back at his sensei and coughed a bit, claiming down and trying to get back to important matters.

"Sorry sensei, I got carried away there. but finger spike trick eh? Well, at least I can protect and attack then. Hmm, why the hell not! I am ready for a challenge when you are. I'll be sure to get this done even it takes me two months which I hope not. So then, what do I have to do then?"

Phantomhive Lord

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 pm

"Focus your chakra through your fingers. You want to make it as sharp as possible, so it helps if you are wind natured."Kyoiku said." These are the handsigns."She made the hand signs again, in slow motion." You try now, but, use those dummies over there. Attack me, and I will kill you."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:43 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji nodded at his sensei focusing his chakara up and staring straight into the dummies in front of him. He felt the chakra all the way through the tips of his fingers.
[1/2]

Kenji then looked at the dummies in front of him. The little bits of chakra in his tips extended as he hit a dummy. Sure enough, one of the dummies arm looked to as ripped apart. He hit one more, this time not making much of a hit as his last dummy. He finally hit the third dummy and slashed it in half as it fell to the floor.
[2/2]

Kenji looked at his sensei and smiled. "Well then, I think I did well didn't I? I'm learning slowly but surely, but eventually I want to learn genjutsu and harden my skills as a genjutsuist. Part of my bloodline is that of a genjutsu clan,"

((Actually, one of the members of the rp is pming me and pretty much asking if he can be my teacher, if that is fine with you. :3 ))

Phantomhive Lord

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:59 pm

"Good job! Brat. Whatever."Kyoiku sighed."Okay, I think we are done for today. Go home, or to the apartments. I do not care." She waved him off as though he were a fly. Hurry home, Makoto.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:30 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji took off and fled for the apartment.

((short post))

Phantomhive Lord

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:41 pm
((Tobeeditted))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:45 pm
Kyoiku paced back and forth, awaiting her patient. She had been told by Makoto to perform the operation, but now she was left waiting.  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image
Yosei Ryoku Raiken

Otogakure Genin + Ninjutsu + Raiken clan + Ryoku bloodline + Raiton/ Ototon

Yosei approached the manor as he looked it up and down. "Nice place. Wonder what the Otokage wants." The sound genin stepped up to the large door and knocked a few times to alert anyone inside of his presence. He then stood patiently and waited for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:57 pm
Kyoiku looked up at the boy."Well, are you here for the surgery?"  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:35 pm
User ImageWhen a woman that Yosei did not know began to speak to him he was rather startled. Then she mentioned a surgery and he wasn't even sure if he was in the right place. "Ummm... I don't know. The Otokage told me to come here today with my squad, but they're busy training at the moment. I wasn't told anything about a surgery." Yosei was now thoroughly confused and hoped that this woman knew what she was talking about.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:57 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi made his way into the silent abode and waited for the other members of the squad to arrive.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Omoi Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩The Eternal Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
"Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live."

Omoi slide in and found a nice inconspicous corner to stand in and act as if he was there all along.

Voice Sample
The Darkness of Eternity - Theme
Through the Fire and Flames - Battle Theme
Whatcha Say? - Death Theme

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:24 pm
Tadashi had never been to the sound village before and only heard about it in rumors. He decided that he would give it a visit since he was free to go where he wanted. Also since no one knew who he was he doubted they would know about his status as a rouge at least the civilians and lower ranking ninja. Tadashi's activated his Sharingan letting his eyes read the charka levels of the people around him.

((Don't mind me just go out of prison lol needed somewhere to go.))  

Zaphiakel

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am
Tadashi put his head in is hand. "Well I'm bored." He walked out and performed a set of hand signs and disappeared in a flash of lightning.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff