Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Manor on the Hill (COME AND VISIT!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Middy Paws

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:31 pm
Katherine walked away from the strange company. she then turned around and looked at one of the company.."ive saw her." katherine then shufted, her eyes turning yellow, growing fur, nails sharpening. she was a cat..she ran away and out the slightly ajar door.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:20 pm
User ImageFeb looked at her finger surprised."Wow, thank you,"she said gratefully She looked at Dorian still shocked about what happened to her hand. "Immortality?" She looked at him with a confused expression on her face. "Well, I think it depends on the person," I don't think I could handle going through life losing everyone I cared about" "What about you?" "What do you think about it"  

Un-et-Sol

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:29 am
Miri's phone rang, she looked at it and sighed. "My brother..." Miri mummbled. Miri looked at the girl and Lord Grey "I guess I got to go. Bye guys." Miri said with a small wave and smile, and walked out of the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

When they arrived at the scene of the crime, there were two other police cars. Some of the policemen were keeping bystanders away, one of them happened to be Cameron. He looked over when he saw the car pull up and walked over to Cecil, who hurriedly got out. "Sorry, sir," he said with a frown. "He managed to slip away before we could corner him. Used a smoke bomb and everything. Didn't think people actually used those anymore." he said while scratching his jaw.
Cecil cursed under his breath. "I'm going in anyway to look for clues." he said then looked over at Sawyer. "You can go if you want. I can take over Officer West's car for when I need to leave." he said, much to the cop's surprise.

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:48 pm
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Sawyer was already exploring the scene, looking over at a pile of leaves. "Nah, this is much more interesting than what I'm doing today. Why don't you tell me about this guy?" he asked, reaching for a pair of gloves from a forensics expert and putting them on.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil blinked when he found Sawyer already investigating then moved to join him. "His name's Sean Tealy, but he's regarded as the Master Thief of this time." he started. "He's stolen from everybody from everywhere, from people walking on the sidewalks of Spain to corporate businesses in California, and not once has he been caught." He moved for the house's foyer and looked around until he found something. "The only reason we know it's him is because of his calling card." Cecil explained while holding up a white card read, 'Maybe next time! ; P'

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:04 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer was about to speak his observations, when the name clicked. "Wait, Tealy? Any relation?" he questioned, reaching out for the card and looking it over. it couldn't be just a coincidence that the Master Thief and the Police Chief shared the same last name. Maybe they were distantly related.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil paused when he heard Sawyer's question. He knew the lawyer would figure it out soon enough, but he still hated having to talk about it. "He's my dad." the officer explained and looked at Sawyer. "That's why I want to catch him so badly."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:22 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He wasn't expecting the relation to be that close. Looking around first, Sawyer reached out and set his hand on Cecil's shoulder, looking him in the eye. "Well, as long as you need help, I'm here to assist." He smiled, then patted his shoulder and gestured to the window. "What's his method?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Cecil smiled a little at Sawyer then went to examine more of the room. "He doesn't really have a method, if that makes sense." he said while eyeing a bookshelf. "Sometimes he goes somewhere disguised, sometimes he replaces items with replicas. There are plenty of times when we've found him and chased after him, but he's good at free running, and has an almost endless supply of smoke bombs."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

He narrowed his eyes in confusion. "Smoke bombs? It sounds like he's taking all the best tricks from the ancients conmen and using them to trick modern men." Sawyer walked over to the window, staring down at the sill. "Do you know who taught him?" he asked.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:53 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"When it comes to the police he likes to use prank items instead of seriously running away. I think it's more to make fun of me." Cecil muttered then shook his head at the question. "There hasn't been any other thief in the family, as far as I know. I've checked my family tree several times to make sure."

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:57 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

"Every thief has had a master," Sawyer muttered mostly to himself, gloves picking up slight residue. He pinched his fingers, then turned back to Cecil. "We'll figure this out. With my brains and your determination, I'm sure we can catch him. How many years is he looking at in jail time, do you think?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:01 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"A lifetime." Cecil said. "He's been stealing since before I was even born. Half of the things he's stolen are worth millions, maybe even billions." He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "There's no use lingering here. My men will search more for clues, if there are any left. Why don't we head back to the precinct?"

"YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:05 am
User Image

Sawyer Loupohl

Sawyer reluctantly agreed, walking back out to the car. "Alright, but can we eat when we get there? My stomach's rumbling and it's not happy with you." He joked, but his belly could be heard loudly grumbling in protest of his not eating.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces