Reply o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o
Nothing really Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free gold?
  MINE *takes and runs away*
  No thanks *takes gold anyways* You usually don't take the gold when you say that!
View Results

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:34 pm
We must see to believe. That is the main human flaw.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:35 pm
I would like to add that I am not saying these things to make off like I am the only person without these flaws. I have them, there are things that I have heard of that I have not seen and they sound so far fetched that I have needed to see them in order to believe that they existed.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:36 pm
1)What if, as you say, someone just dreamed this universe, and there were dinosaurs in their universe, so they put the fossils in ours, but the dinosaurs themselves never existed?

2) There's still the fact that God killed all thoose children. He had to do evil to produce good, but the fact that he did good doesn't mean that what he did wasn't evil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:40 pm
my dog ate my sanity
1)What if, as you say, someone just dreamed this universe, and there were dinosaurs in their universe, so they put the fossils in ours, but the dinosaurs themselves never existed?

2) There's still the fact that God killed all thoose children. He had to do evil to produce good, but the fact that he did good doesn't mean that what he did wasn't evil.

For 1)If something never existed, then there wouldn't be any evidence of it ever existing.

For 2)I believe you know that you have explained why his actions were evil, but you must think, what if the pharaoh had let the Israelites go? Wouldn't God have left everyone alone like he said he would?  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:43 pm
I have another statement to go with your first statement.
I believe that the day this theory has been discovered, we will find the person who has created this world, and I believe that this is me. I am not saying this to be blasphamist, or athiest, but I believe that the person who dreamed up the universe would realize how the universe was created, and would reveal himself through his knowlede, and that he was created by the Lord, our God, to create our existance. This is why I believe that I am the dreamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:46 pm
I would also like to add that all of the people who my soul had once been in had known the truth, that they decided to keep it to themselves because of the compleate fact that the truth is scary, and that they just tried to forget it and suceeded, and that this would be revealed when the time was right. I think that I was wrong in releasing this theory at this time.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:47 pm
"Lies are enjoyable, but the truth hurts."

By unknown?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:50 pm
"Existance can't begin if it can end."
By myself, I think.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:54 pm
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
About the dream thing: Maybe it is true that someone dreamed our universe, but scientist can theoretically prove all of the life in the universe up to that big mass of shtuff before the Big Bang. As for how everything else ended up coming into being, mitosis, and evolution, and all that other good sciency stuff for producing stuff from other stuff. So maybe someone dreamed up that big mass of shtuff.
But then we have the question: Who dreamed up their dimension, and the dimension before that, and the dimension before that etc? There would have to have been, somewhere along the line, a dimension where matter can just randomly appear out of absolutely no where. Which entirely possible, if not entirely plausable.
Of course, we can't be entirely sure that anything that hasn't happened within our lifetimes has happened. Like, take the dinosaurs for instance. We can make an informed guess that they existed, due to their skeletons and other such forensic evidence, but there is no way to absolutely prove that Dinosaurs existed, unless someone has a time machine and can travel back to check.

As for the God thing, for him to be able to carry out the 7, he had to have at least a teensy weensy bit of malicious intent, or at least, slightly angry intent ... I mean, he killed all of their firstborn children! (Nowadays that would earn you a life sentance in prison, and the chair in the US xp )
As the popular expression goes, "It takes two to tango."

Think of the first paragraph this way, If we were dreamed up, then the person who dreamed us up was dreamed up, in a loop that eventually circles back to us. Now if you say that this is impossible, think of this, what if we dreamed our existance, what if we dreamed our existance in the future and it became our present? Wouldn't that make more sense? That the future is in control of our existance? This I belive in because nothing is coincidence, everything is predetermined before it happens, and therefore, it is fully possible that we are dreaming our existance on a different plane.

I would like to add that I never said that there are many different planes, I said that there are different planes on which we exist, which I ment as being that we are all on the same planet, but our souls are on a different level in the planet, for example, say I was reencarnated 3 times, I would be on the third level, while someone who may have been reencarnated 7 times would be on the seventh level. This is what I ment by different planes, just to clear things up.

Sorry, I didn't see this one. If the future control our past, what happened to start this off? There would have had to be an initial past for there to be a future of, and where would that initial past have come from?

And also, I'm not arguing because I disagree, I'm merely stating the other side as I haven't had an intelligent conversation in a while and I'm enjoing this.

For 1) Well ... then ... hmmm .....

For 2) Yes, but there was still the threat that if the Pharoh wouldn't comply, then the children would die. God had to make the decision that if the Pharoh said no, he would have to kill the children.
There was the possibility of evil before the Pharoh even made his decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:55 pm
If any one wants to insult me for what I have said, feel free.  

you_die!!!

my dog ate my sanity
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:00 pm
I'm off for the night. Continue this tomorrow?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:31 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity
About the dream thing: Maybe it is true that someone dreamed our universe, but scientist can theoretically prove all of the life in the universe up to that big mass of shtuff before the Big Bang. As for how everything else ended up coming into being, mitosis, and evolution, and all that other good sciency stuff for producing stuff from other stuff. So maybe someone dreamed up that big mass of shtuff.
But then we have the question: Who dreamed up their dimension, and the dimension before that, and the dimension before that etc? There would have to have been, somewhere along the line, a dimension where matter can just randomly appear out of absolutely no where. Which entirely possible, if not entirely plausable.
Of course, we can't be entirely sure that anything that hasn't happened within our lifetimes has happened. Like, take the dinosaurs for instance. We can make an informed guess that they existed, due to their skeletons and other such forensic evidence, but there is no way to absolutely prove that Dinosaurs existed, unless someone has a time machine and can travel back to check.

As for the God thing, for him to be able to carry out the 7, he had to have at least a teensy weensy bit of malicious intent, or at least, slightly angry intent ... I mean, he killed all of their firstborn children! (Nowadays that would earn you a life sentance in prison, and the chair in the US xp )

Think of the first paragraph this way, If we were dreamed up, then the person who dreamed us up was dreamed up, in a loop that eventually circles back to us. Now if you say that this is impossible, think of this, what if we dreamed our existance, what if we dreamed our existance in the future and it became our present? Wouldn't that make more sense? That the future is in control of our existance? This I belive in because nothing is coincidence, everything is predetermined before it happens, and therefore, it is fully possible that we are dreaming our existance on a different plane.

I would like to add that I never said that there are many different planes, I said that there are different planes on which we exist, which I ment as being that we are all on the same planet, but our souls are on a different level in the planet, for example, say I was reencarnated 3 times, I would be on the third level, while someone who may have been reencarnated 7 times would be on the seventh level. This is what I ment by different planes, just to clear things up.

Sorry, I didn't see this one. If the future control our past, what happened to start this off? There would have had to be an initial past for there to be a future of, and where would that initial past have come from?

And also, I'm not arguing because I disagree, I'm merely stating the other side as I haven't had an intelligent conversation in a while and I'm enjoing this.

For 2) Yes, but there was still the threat that if the Pharoh wouldn't comply, then the children would die. God had to make the decision that if the Pharoh said no, he would have to kill the children.

For your edit, it is simple. Fate. Fate is what controls our destiny and controls what we are going to do. If we ever existed, and we created ourselves because of the dreamer, then fate decided so.  

you_die!!!

you_die!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:33 pm
my dog ate my sanity
you_die!!!
my dog ate my sanity

2) Think about this. If the pharoh had never existed, would the children have died? It is fully the pharoh's fault that the children died and not Gods. If God had killed the children, then he would do so for no reason if he was even parcially evil. You must really consider what might be if what happened didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:34 pm
I made over 1.5k from typing last night. I swear that I had 2.6k and then at the end I had over 4.2k.  

you_die!!!

Super_Chihuahua
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 4:23 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
o.O A forum!! | !!murof A O.o

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items