Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stepping Down Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:40 pm
DT personaly asked me to help with this guild but that was back when it was BAD!
i couldnt do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Rahenno
Yea good times with all of them. haha even bb, and Masumi, and Raijin where great people. Oh yea if you want to met Eris you can, She RPs in Path of the Shinobi haha.

D8 Ugh, I miss Masumi. She was such an entertaining person, no? Eris was excellent as well.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:46 pm
She was the one that changed someone's gender, then proceeded to rape them, right? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm
...Well, yes, that does sound like her. But I don't remember specifics. XDD

She killed her student because he was extremely annoying once, I remember. But she kept well enough away from the mistake of leaving evidence, so....

She really was a wonderful roleplayer. :v

Speaking of roleplaying, is it just me, or are people really over-powering themselves in this guild?  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm
lenon01
...Well, yes, that does sound like her. But I don't remember specifics. XDD

She killed her student because he was extremely annoying once, I remember. But she kept well enough away from the mistake of leaving evidence, so....

She really was a wonderful roleplayer. :v

Speaking of roleplaying, is it just me, or are people really over-powering themselves in this guild?

been saying this for a long time  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:54 pm
If that's directed toward me, I'm sorry. D: I wanted a really fire based character, so I may have gone a little overboard.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:56 pm
Not you Digital, but I get what Lenon is saying, Hey Lenon Remember Raijin Sasori? He was the most OP person I've ever met.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm
Rahenno
Not you Digital, but I get what Lenon is saying, Hey Lenon Remember Raijin Sasori? He was the most OP person I've ever met.

What about Mikyo Yami?  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 pm
i remember raijin, and eris and Masumi. And i've met DT in a One piece guild he started up.

EDIT:
Also, what happened to DSW's rpc? I think i've missed something important.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
i remember raijin, and eris and Masumi. And i've met DT in a One piece guild he started up.

EDIT:

He was killed by Flash. There's--supposedly--some discussion taking place in the crew forum over which of the Rock ninja is going to be selected as Raikage.

As Zeph played it safe and joined Cloud, it's between you and me. XD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 pm
Mmmm, yes. There's a few people who take their character WAY overboard, in my opinion at least. We don't have shinobi, we have deities anymore as characters. I decided to get rid of both Lenon and Sorcam to start a new, weaker character because I realize the futility of protesting against such powerful beings if I myself can't let my characters go.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:07 pm
lenon01
Mmmm, yes. There's a few people who take their character WAY overboard, in my opinion at least. We don't have shinobi, we have deities anymore as characters. I decided to get rid of both Lenon and Sorcam to start a new, weaker character because I realize the futility of protesting against such powerful beings if I myself can't let my characters go.

If Kaisen is killed by someone more skilled than me in battle, I'd accept it. xD  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:08 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods

EDIT:

I think he got done in. And Lenon that seem like it was a good choice haha

Yea Oni was op He had about 14 characters all together but he had a certain thing for making villages come together just to destroy one person lol  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm
lenon01

I myself am actually working on something that will Massively OP my character. Im working to balance it thoo.... But im afraid of making it worthless in comparison to what others do.  

Sindenky

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:15 pm
Sindenky
lenon01

I myself am actually working on something that will Massively OP my character. Im working to balance it thoo.... But im afraid of making it worthless in comparison to what others do.

That's the major problem. If one person OPs their character, in response (as a way to survive) everyone who is capable of coming up with ways to OP their own character will do so, leaving behind everyone else in the process. And at that point, most people tend to get all 'Oh, yeah, I could kick your a**' and then go around almost abusing the power of their character, one could say.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff