Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinra Tensei Effect {All Leaf Ninjas post here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:13 pm
Wow okay.
People ask for a fairer chance than rolling a dice and that's what happens.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:14 pm
Digitality
No...bring the war back, Alicia...please. If you don't, then.....

Ugh. Nice job you guys. Way to wreck it.

See, now i have to wait to see what happens. Oh and Well, this would be going so much faster is the damn bitches in this guild didnt b***h so damn much to the point of my Rain rpc not getting the Rinnegan. i would have gladly help Alicia beat some a**!  

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:15 pm
And Dandii, im not mad or anything, but these complaints are annoying and im trying to find a better way to start everything even though each village was going to get hit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:16 pm
DANDii Lions--
Wow okay.

DANDii, if you think about it, surviving Shinra Tensei is much like rolling a dice. If you don't have the proper techniques to defend yourself, who knows when a humongous chunk of a building is gonna come and crush you, or you're buried alive in a sea of rubble?

You know what? The dice was probably the fairest emulation that Alicia could've come up with, and because you guys just can't stand losing your precious little pixels, you so easily put to waste a plan that's been in motion for eons.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:17 pm
Alicia Joana
And Dandii, im not mad or anything, but these complaints are annoying and im trying to find a better way to start everything even though each village was going to get hit.

Alicia, this method is fine. Leaf just needs to realize that losing characters in a free-flowing roleplay is a fact of life.

And you guys may complain about losing the character you've worked so long and hard on, but you know what? I've experienced that SIX TIMES in this very same guild, so dying once really isn't gonna hurt you.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:18 pm
DANDii Lions--
Wow okay.

I think that's the sum of it.

I can see why some people are very upset now about war being prosphoned untill further notice, and it shouldn't be necessary that everyone starting to complain about something but this was kinda... sudden, I think.

And now I am really going to sleep.  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Alicia Joana

I know you're not mad.
I approve of finding a better way.
Wanna bump heads?

Noa Hayato
Oh well, I'll see how everything turns out when I get back the day after tomorrow. If the Hokage's office is in the center and the clone doesn't count as jounin, I am dead. I think the aftermath of this can become way more exciting then everyone thinks right now.

Sorry Noa, I didnt give the clone alot of chakra to be up to that rank. But, I do have the ability to disappear into shadows which is a B ranked Jutsu.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Wullf Maximas

XSK Muse you sir are not the grim reaper, you are someone who has been given more power than you should have. By the way you blatantly disrespect others it seem you have an inflated ego that holds yourself to a high degree than everyone else.

There seems to be a lot of egos and bruised prides trying to assert themselves for power in this guild. By the amount of crew and vice captain in this guild I can only imagine this is something that occurs more often then it should. I may dislike the idea of my character dyeing so quickly upon joining the guild, but then its not my guild to choose what happens. I feel the captain should continue to let the war go on and let those who have died die. I'm upset but this is a fantasy and thus has no true baring on my personal life. I will get over the incident and make a new character.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:20 pm
Probably Dandii, cause i need to find another way so that i can start the war back up as soon as possible.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm
Wullf Maximas
XSK Muse you sir are not the grim reaper, you are someone who has been given more power than you should have. By the way you blatantly disrespect others it seem you have an inflated ego that holds yourself to a high degree than everyone else.

There seems to be a lot of egos and bruised prides trying to assert themselves for power in this guild. By the amount of crew and vice captain in this guild I can only imagine this is something that occurs more often then it should. I may dislike the idea of my character dyeing so quickly upon joining the guild, but then its not my guild to choose what happens. I feel the captain should continue to let the war go on and let those who have died die. I'm upset but this is a fantasy and thus has no true baring on my personal life. I will get over the incident and make a new character.

And this is the sign of a good change. This is the reason why the war should continue, Alicia. Your methods are FAIR. Continue the war, please.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:22 pm
You know what guys, screw this, the gate is demolished and some people are going to end up dying, i want to start this war, so the Leaf Village is going to have to suck it up like it has done in the past.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:23 pm
Alicia Joana
Probably Dandii, cause i need to find another way so that i can start the war back up as soon as possible.

I've got a lab at five.
I'll be out of it at like seven.
Let's plan up something epic and big as soon as I'm out.
Yeah?

EDIT:
Or not.
Continue on then.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:23 pm
Alicia Joana
You know what guys, screw this, the gate is demolished and some people are going to end up dying, i want to start this war, so the Leaf Village is going to have to suck it up like it has done in the past.

I love you.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
Yuki Miojin rolled 1 100-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-100)

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:28 pm
... stare  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out