Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::The Official Resident Evil Movie Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:24 pm
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
MOVIES BAD!
cookies good...
yeah and throw in sherry as well.
but angie ashford was evil evil if people think she is like sherry i will destroy them with my sherry powers
SHERRY POWERS!
*flies around the room*
angie was a stupid kid that should have been eaten by her zombie classmates! (or maybe nemesis) he likes eating babies.
l.j was a cheap attempt at jim, and being staring at zombie hookers question question question i'm scared.

First of all, LJ was nothing like Jim. Jim is a young adult who works in a Subway and hasn't hit puberty yet.
LJ is a Street Hustler in his 30's.

Second: Angie was way better of a character than Sherry. All that T-Virus stuff aside, she was just a better character. She was less annoying and had that cool Red Queen creepy girl voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:37 am
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
MOVIES BAD!
cookies good...
yeah and throw in sherry as well.
but angie ashford was evil evil if people think she is like sherry i will destroy them with my sherry powers
SHERRY POWERS!
*flies around the room*
angie was a stupid kid that should have been eaten by her zombie classmates! (or maybe nemesis) he likes eating babies.
l.j was a cheap attempt at jim, and being staring at zombie hookers question question question i'm scared.

First of all, LJ was nothing like Jim. Jim is a young adult who works in a Subway and hasn't hit puberty yet.
LJ is a Street Hustler in his 30's.

Second: Angie was way better of a character than Sherry. All that T-Virus stuff aside, she was just a better character. She was less annoying and had that cool Red Queen creepy girl voice.

crying Stupid angie...
without t-virus she's a retard crying
like me if i dont eat cheese  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:23 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
crying Stupid angie...
You must not eat a lot of cheese then. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:56 am
Biohazard EXTREME
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
crying Stupid angie...
You must not eat a lot of cheese then. xd

well their was the incidence of me being dropped as a baby sweatdrop  

A5116278

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:59 am
i guess ill just lay it out, i hat both of the movies, they didnt stick to story of the game, made alice a ******** god in the second one, none of the chracters look like the ones from the game except Jill (well she had black hair in the movie) and nemisis (the nemisis was made st the france umbrella). to many stars members, some that were suppose to be dead and others that wernt even in the game. and now alice is going to be like a superhuman B.O.W. i just hate the movies. but since im huge resident evil fan i have to see the 3rd one  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:18 am
I hated those friggin' movies! scream They were nothing like the game, other than the fact that it was about Umbrella. There was no Hive in the game and they didn't mention Plant 42 or the Neptune Shark or Yawn, and where the Hell did this Red Queen come from? The movies suck! I hate them! They suck suck suck suck suuuuuck! Gagh! I'm calm now.  

by His Noodly Appendage

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:02 am
Moneneko

No offence to Paul Anderson though, he did a great job on the Mortal Kombat movies. I'm a fan of them. I just think that he never should have touched Resident evil, and I'm afraid to see afterlife.

A: Both RE Movies sucked if you consider them related in any way to the RE Series.

B: if you check out the books and story of Mortal Kombat, and the Games as well, you would know that he completely scrapped the entire MK Multiverse, even more than he did with RE!

razz

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:04 am
Chris8904
The characters and story line from the game and movie didnt add up. I didn't like the fact that they did it like that i know they gottah make a movie out of a game that is 20+ hours long. It was a good try trying to reach out to the fans of the games and new commers.

They didn't put any real effort into the Movies at all.
All they did was rent a city, cover some dogs in garbage that a butcher tossed out, and a bunch of other garbage.

I Love RE, but HATE the Movies!

razz

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:06 am
Based on Articles and News and similar stuff, They kind of confirm My Theory about her.

Whenver she is the main character in a Movie, it is due to her sleeping with, or marrying the Director.

Examples:

That movie before with Bruce Willis (Either Married or Slept With Director. )

The Movie With Bruce Willis: Married Director

Resident Evil: Was engaged with and sleeping with the Director. In sequels due to Contracts, and public announcements while they were still engaged.

UltraViolet: Most likely sleeping with the director. Unconfirmed as of yet, but most likely so.

Also, in almost each of her movies, she is a character that God-Modes Throughout the Movie, and is supposed to be the pinnacle of Humanity.

Discuss!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:07 am
In her interviews where she isn't doing the Movie stuff, she seems like a rude and stupid person. And she says the same garbage in almost every interview.

" (Said Company Of Evil People For Movie) Unwittingly turned her into/gave her incredible weapons/powers, that she intends to use against them." And then she goes into a rant about the script, which she almost totally disreguards, disrespects, or knows nothing about, such as resident evil.

Even though Mila is Hot, I don't like her as a person.  

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:08 am
For Proof, Check when She Married or Engaged A person and when she made a Movie. And also do the same for when she divorced the person.

Even though I do NOT know her personally, she seems like the kind of Wiebchen that treats people like Dirt, simply because She is Hot. She reminds Me of those people around here in the disgusting state of florida, that have stuff handed to them by their parents, or the government, and never actually have to do any type of actual Labour, other than deciding on Paper or Plastic Bags.

Both!

She married the director, or got engaged to him, so that she would be the star of the Movie.

The Director re-made the story to suit her!

If she was so powerful, then all that she really had to do could have been like: Alright group, wait here. *Picks Up Axe* Runs after Zombies killing all of them!

It was a Buisiness Building, and even though it never existed in the story, either way, it had to have a set amount of Zombies. It wasn't like they could ReSpawn after that !  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:09 am
Also, according to them, They did do the entire Series, but tossed out the original script.

In Nemesis, Sienna Guillory is the only reason for the Movie, since She is Incredibly Hot, but she also seems like an idiot, or a Wiebchen, anyways.

The only way that the RE Movies are tolerable, are by pretending that they are in an alternate section of the MultiVerse, like in The Movie with Jet Lee, and even then, the movies still suck!

UltraViolet is Almost exactly the same, aside from them being Soldiers instead of Zombies.

And The Way that they did that with the Nemesis is bull, since it is some random guy, and that doesn't occur from being bitten by a licker! That occurs By Months or Years of Genetic Engineering, and they didn't even mention that Nemisis was from France Lab, they made it like he was that way by default. And if he was the Original Nemesis, Then that would have been making him Smarter, and Regenerating Constantly. They even had to kill the Original Nemesis in the REAL Story, since they realized what was going on, and tried to escape, so that they could try to destroy Umbrella!  

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:11 am
And They didn't even mention Chris, Barry, or Lisa, or the others!

And they turned Jill into a total trashy slut, making it seem like she was going to be in Love with filthy cop guy, who also never existed, l.j.

As for Jill and the other guy:

I don't particularly care for that section from the original story, but it is better than in the Movie, althoguh Jill might actually be in Love with Chris, or have been in Love with Speyer, before he was eaten by the Zombie Dogs.

Also, towards the End, when Jill went to "Rescue" Alice, They made it seem like Jill was checking her out, and vice vera, like at the start of a Girl/Girl scene!

Also, they guy that they cast as him was a horrible choice for him as well, aside from Me hating that Character in either case!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:15 am
Lets feed anderson to pihranas!!!  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games