Welcome to Gaia! ::

Purri Paradise!

Back to Guilds

A fantasy roleplaying guild based on a made up world and creatures. 

Tags: Neko, Fantasy, Roleplay, Sci-Fi, Lifestyle 

Reply Purri Paradise!
Game 1 - The Person Below You Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:59 am
True; With my brother being the in Boy Scouts, I often got to tag along on all these cool camp-outs and outings. Not to mention I helped staff @ a Boy Scout summer camp. Although the staff cabins *cough* shacks *cough* weren't much better than tents with the exception of power.

The person below me still goes to college.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:55 pm
False. I will be going to college in the fall though.

the person below me loves to read fanfiction of Sherlock Holmes, and LOTR.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1559924/1/

Mei, I know you will enjoy this  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:29 pm
True (Well, true enough. I haven't done so lately. If I had time to read it then I would. Thanks for the link cat_smile ).

The person below me has a pet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:02 pm
True. I have a cat named Mittens, who actaully loves my sister instead.

the person below loves to read books by J.R.R. Tolkien. (Now, that's what I'm Tolkien about.) xD  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:02 pm
((Between you and Viper, I am always laughing or smiling at something heart And I love the name of your cat)).

Yes, I do! I have read The Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings trilogy and about halfway through The Silmarillion.

The person below me likes music from other countries and cultures.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:19 am
(Lol, glad to help. ^.^ Its always fun to brighten somebody's day.)

Yes and no, I tend to stick to 80s rock like AC/DC, Def Leppard, and etc but I branch out from time to time when my brother finds a good one. Basshunter is the only one I can think off of the top of my head, and I think that band/guy is swedish. Sometimes he sings in English, and sometimes he jumps between english and another language. Examples of his stuff are Basshunter - Boten Anna, Alina feat. Basshunter - When You Leave (Numa Numa), and Basshunter - Every Morning

The person below me plays MMORPGs (like WoW, Diablo 3, etc)  

Viper 9000

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:27 pm
(Thank Mei! I like making people laugh. Personally, and no offense to you Viper, but I think that Viper and I are the comic relief of this guild. Its gets a bit too serious at times.)

True. I don't play any that you mentioned, but I do play LOTRO, Lord Of The Rings Online. @Mei, I would love to read the Silmarrillion. Did you know that in the first part of LOTR, The Fellowship of the Ring, Glorfindel was a Tolkien oops? Glorfindel died at the battle of Gallahdod, the last elvish kingdom at the time. It was somewhere in the internet. I don't remember where. I think you'll need to Google search "Where was Glorfindel in the LOTR movies".

The person below me likes to listen to comedy.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:40 am
((What would I do without you two? My guild would probably be so serious it wouldn't know how to crack a smile. *amused and happy* =^__^= Thank you both so much for being a part of it.

LOTRO sounds fun. I am betting that you play as an elf. And no, I didn't know that.))

True. I like to watch Carl Barron, Ross Noble and quite a few others. I also like Melbourne Comedy Festival when that comes on TV once a year and I like Stephen Fry a lot too (He's not a comedian, he's just very witty and funny. I like QI which is a quiz show that he host. Oh, and I always enjoy the guests on that show, Alan being one of the panel members that makes me laugh the most. And well, Everybody Loves Raymond, that is so funny. I love things that make me laugh~! There's actually a lot now that I think about it.

The person below me likes cooking.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:14 pm
It depends on what is being cooked. Chicken? then yes. @Mei: I do play as an Elf! Her name is Nabelin (go figure! wink ) and she is currently level 17.

The person below me loves to scare people from behind (like sneak up and scare them)

edit: my elf is level 16, almost level 17  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:11 pm
False. That would be my brother. Usually I am the victim. cat_xd

@Ninja: What kind of chicken? I like chicken wings, or drumsticks with a marinade on them. Honey soy is the most popular.

The person below me likes going to the library and finding good books to read.  

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:27 pm
Yes, I do. Though I haven't been there recently. I don't cook chicken wings, just chicken breasts.

The person below me is going on a trip soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:40 am
(@IN: Whats that game like? I've been looking for a new game to play. Is it free? If so could you toss me a link to where I could download it?)

False, although I wish I was. sweatdrop Road trips are cool.

The person below me is working on a drawing for one of their OCs.  

Viper 9000

Kasumi Roseglimmer
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:23 pm
True. I've been trying to draw a bunch of them for a while. Still haven't got it finished though. Should get out my pencil and sketch pad and try again.

The person below me likes drinking milk or hot chocolate or coffee through Tim Tams (these biscuits)..  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:19 pm
@Mei- I love Tim Tams! They are the best Aussie Cookie ever!
I haven't tried drinking through them, but I do like eating them!
@Viper- here's the link: LOTRO Sign Up
It is free, the only thing you need to pay for is the premium membership, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Oh, go on the server 'Gladden' after you download it, and once you get out into the playing world, look for me, 'Nablein'. You'll need to explore a bit.

The person below me likes to cross stitch  

Incognita Ninja

Hilarious Friend

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Swap Meet 100

Viper 9000

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am
Incognita Ninja

@Viper- here's the link: LOTRO Sign Up
It is free, the only thing you need to pay for is the premium membership, but you don't have to if you don't want to. Oh, go on the server 'Gladden' after you download it, and once you get out into the playing world, look for me, 'Nablein'. You'll need to explore a bit.

(Thank you IN, I'll download it now and try it out when I get home. School servers won't let me play it on campus.)

(Edit: Got the game downloaded on both my laptop and desktop now, made an elf hunter on the Gladden realm)

False, can't sew or stitch anything at all xD

The person below me likes the Blue Collar Comedy Guys (Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engval, etc)  
Purri Paradise!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff