Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Ropasci - Battle Tournament (The Final Battle!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:30 am
Dang! Interesting match. From now on I will root for Kegan. The only way to lose is to lose to the ultimate winner, so don't let me down, Veggies.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:32 am
I'll kick all the asses, cause I eats me spinach, I'm --BATTLE READY BATTLE-MASTER!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 am
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIT  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:18 am
BATTLE 3: The Transient Stranger VS Chad Baby

The Transient Stranger, hero to the homeless, stumbles into the arena. In his eyes the audience can clearly see the conviction required to nap.

Chad Baby strides into the arena and declares that his opponent is clearly inferior to himself. Truly this is a man worthy of our praise and admiration?

Oh! The battle has started in an instant. With a might bellow Chad lets out his trademark BALLIN'! attack but is quickly silenced by a beer bottle thrown by his grunting opponent. 1-0

Chad maintains his BALLIN'! attack, screaming at the top of his voice and disregarding The Transient Strangers half hearted punch attack. 1-0

The crowd grows restless as Chad continues his BALLIN'! attack. Even another beer bottle cannot stop his chant, but it does do damage.. 2-0

My goodness, the tide of battle has suddenly shifted! The Transient Stranger has fallen asleep due to the never ending BALLIN'! attack! 2-1

With a gleeful smile Chad Baby goes in for a finishing attack using his knowledge of Geometry to smash his foes beer bottle once and for all. 2-2

What a result, the battle has come down to a draw! We will go to the judges soon to see what their decision will be!  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 5 Total: 15 (2-20)

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:21 am
Let's find out what the judges decision will be then? We now go over to our judges Mr and Mrs Dice!

(Two dice will be rolled, the first is Hobo's roll and the second belongs to Wayne. The higher of the two determines the winner of the match)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 am
What a shocking result!! The judges have decided that The Transient Stranger will advance to the next round! Join us next time for the next battle of the first round!  

ForsakenSwordsman

Orphie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am
ForsakenSwordsman
Orphie
This looks fun, TOO BAD I'M A LOSER AND DIDN'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT LOL.

You can always cheer someone on if you like XP, and you should enter if we have a second tournament also loser ^__^
I'll enter if there's a second one.

And if I'm going to cheer for anyone, it obviously has to be Chad Baby.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:23 am
aw s**t

i cheered too late  

Orphie

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:38 am
Aww, DAMNIT FISH. I LOST GOOD RUPEES BETTING ON YOU!

Ah, Well.

Go Stranger GO! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:45 am
But..... Sony always wins.

Oh well. It was close.  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:02 pm
Oh dear. I feared this may happen. If there's any competitor I'm not entirely prepared for, it may be the transient stranger.

It just has that look in it's eye(s).  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:23 pm
i bugged cheesio so our match should be next up when FS gets his PMs  

Xilo The Odd

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm
BATTLE 1: Cheesio VS Xilo The Maniac

Cheesio, master of cheeses enters the arena first. Keen viewers may recognize Chessio as the brother of famous dairy products manufacturer Milky Mike.

With a typically zany entrance Xilo The Maniac flips into the arena whilst juggling a litter of puppies. This is a man who has defied all logic in the past, but will this enable him to win today?

Xilo gets the match underway as he proudly declares IM GUNNA SHANK YA! Cheesio is unimpressed however and unleashes a hefty dose of ROCK'N'ROLL dealing damage and drowning out his loud foe. 1-0

Cheesio follows up with a CHEESIO CHOP but this time it is Xilo who is prepared with an headbutt counter. IM GUNNA HEADBUTTCHA! he screams insanely. 1-1

Dazed, Cheesio tries another CHEESIO CHOP but his merciless opponent continues to pummel him with headbutts! 1-2

The headbutts continue to rain down on the battered and bruised Cheesio, but he has finally had enough and counters with a PAPER CHEESIO attack, giving Xilo a nasty paper cut on his brow! 2-2

Cheesio ends as he began with a ROCK'N'ROLL attack, but it is ineffective as Xilo continues to bop his head with a series of pointless headbutts. 2-2

Well it looks like we've arrived at another draw, perhaps someone needs to modify the tournament rules slightly says this humble announcer! We'll have the results from the judges soon so stay tuned.  
ForsakenSwordsman rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:04 pm
The judges are now making their decision using the ancient method of dice rolling. Chessio takes the first number rolled and Xilo takes the second...let's see what happens!  

ForsakenSwordsman

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:06 pm
And it seems we have a result! Contestant Xilo has been chosen to go through to the next round!

That's all for this battle folks, join us again soon for the final battle of the first round!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff