Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Nickel staggered up, shaking his head from the drink. "That was NOT cool." He yelled out to the bar tender. "No...I'm fine." He said as he looked at the dragon. "Damn London...going to kill him." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:16 pm
Zenshu chuckled and nodded, patting him on the back, "It's alright, by the way, my name's Zenshu. Zenshu Saint, people call me by Devil sometimes, it's kinda my nickname." He said with a chuckle, smiling warmly at him, "I earned it by my constant outbursts and by how many people I've killed." He said with a nervous look, looking down and sighing a bit, looking back up at him with a little smile, his tail swaying slowly.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:22 pm
"Names Nickel. I am part of the Nordguard sled team." He said as he jested to the team patch on his jacket. "I am the navigator and the team scout."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:28 pm
Zenshu smiled and nodded, offering his hand, It's been a pleasure to meet you Nickel. I could see us becoming friends. Sorry for killing that guy and almost killing you, I think we can get past that and be friends. He said with a giggle, patting him on the shoulder with his other hand, smiling warmly at Nickel.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:37 pm
"Oh don't worry about it. Like I said before, I have been though worse. For example, dealing with the Maguruq of the Mackenzie Territory was a fun adventure. Almost got killed when they took me hostage"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm
Zenshu smiled chuckled, patting him on the back, "Nice, You must've fought hard to get out of there. Well, I'm going to take with one of my other friends that I made, see ya, Nickel." He said with a giggle, walking away from him and up to Cinna, smiling and chuckling a bit, "Hey Cinna, did you see how I killed that bouncer? I sliced through him like butter!" He said with an evil giggle, smiling warmly at Cinna.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:27 pm
"yea that was something else"Cinna replied smiling back nervously "you sure you don't want to spend more time with your other friend?"Cinna said trying to get rid of Zenshu  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:26 pm
Shade was sitting down at a table by himself, he didnt order anything to drink at the moment. He looked around at the various species in the inn.
((sorry it short, im using school comp.))  

FirionTheDragon

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:45 pm
Username:
Guardian Wolf 117

Name:
Kenshin (the irony here is that this name means 'pure')

Character Gender:
Male

Species:
Dragon

Persona:
Always ready to kill someone, but laid back, as long as you don't tick him off. Likes a bit of chaos every now and then, "to mix things up a bit" as he always says ... usually it's your organs.

Theme Song:
Burn it to the Ground by Nickleback

Special Accessories:
A black tribal tattoo that runs up his right arm, and a scar across his abdomen. Red scales. Wears Leather pants and no shirt and keeps his sword in a sheath on his back that is really, really, conspicuous.

Drinks, seeing violence, and committing violent acts. As well as teaming up with people for more carnage. And other Dragons.

Dislikes:
Peacefulness, hangovers, and anyone who tries to stop his violence.

Greatest fears:
Some one who can stop him.

Appearance:
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:52 pm
Kenshin walked into the bar, the swing open door knocking someone in the face. When he tried saying something, Ken looked at him, "Look, bud, I can do much worse, besides, you're face looks better that way." he sat down at the bar, and ordered a vodka, "No, not a shot, the bottle." he said. He looked down at Zenshu and nodded his head, if there was one thing he wouldn't kill without proper provocation, it was a fellow dragon.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 pm
Shade looked up to see the newcomer, Great is everyone like this? he thought wanting to do something, his hand tightening to a fist, "Blast that code." he muttered to himself. He could only hope that the dragon would try and fight him, everyone did, ever since he left his planet everyone thought he was the weak kind. But there is more to him than meets the eye.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:42 pm
"what code?"Cinna asked Shade confused looking to see another dragon that looked just as threating as the first one he takes a gulp of his beer to help him calm his nervous but it was also causing him to become extremely close to tipsy status  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:13 pm
Shade looked at Cinna and sighed, "Back my planet my kind take an oath not to get involved in any fights, not even if our closest family were in trouble, its something we dont do lightly either. I wish I could disobey it, but something keeps me from doing so." he said looking back at the dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:40 am
Ken looked around, took a swig of vodka, and saw an insect looking creature. He seemed upset by his presence. Well, it's a bar, who do you expect to walk in here? he thought.

Then there was the fox, he shrugged, "They can deal with it..." he said, he noticed how the bottle was already almost gone, he shrugged, he looked at the bartender and said, "I'll take another."

When the bartender gave him the bottle, he stood up and left, the man said, "Hey! You gotta pay for that!" Ken turned around and laughed, "I said I'll take it." he drew his sword half-way. "Problem?" he asked.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:30 am
Shade slowly stood up, "One of us do." he said pointing to himself, "Me and my kind dont like people like you." he said looking around to see if anyone else decided to stand, "If you wish to fight then we'll head outside." he said waiting for the dragon's answer.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff