Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Abandoned Town~ (Zombie Fans Rejoice!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:14 pm
Shinzo threw the pistol in one direction with a large wave of energy. In the other direction, he began firing his wall of bullets at the other raiders while he broke the man's windpipe under his knee.
" No mercy." He stated.
He went over to John and rammed the bayonet into the last raider's skull.
" We need to get back to the others, man. "
He noted, hurrying to the stairs and jumping from level to level close to the rooftop.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm
john looked at the building for a secont that the attackers came from the he ran into the building and grabed a shotgun and a flamthrower then ran outside and throwed a M2 into the ammo compartment of the house then jumped in the air following the sniper "i am like a prest but with fire"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:34 pm
kino looked down. " Time to eat... " she senced it, the song calling her, pulling her into the darkness. She looked around, her head spinning, she couldnt help but sing the song, She started walking faster and went away into the dark woods. * katiana cursed under her breath. * molina heard the song in her head too, but since her memory was lost, it didnt affect her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:15 pm
Genji looked at Molina and held her up in his arms "Are you ok you just passed out on the ground." he said worryed about her saftey not carring about the zombies his full attention was on her.
((sorry i wasnt online that much school has been killer this week))  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:35 pm
john was flying setting zombies on fire when he saw the girl was down and when the guy picked her up he started thinking the group was falling apart he droped the now empty flamthrower and got his Machete out"you there get her to the cabin in frount it's empty and zombies don't go in there" he yelled hacking a zombie that was geting near him  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:06 pm
genji nodded as he picked up Molina in his arms and spread his black wings and flew to the safe cabin as he landed in front of the door "Everythings gonna be ok Molina." he said as he opened the door as he sat in a chair and sat Molina on his lap as he looked at her smiling  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:34 pm
john followed him and as he went into the cabin he saw a door and kicked it open"i love this ******** town so many guns" he said as he looked at the gunracks withch had almost any gun you could think of  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:45 pm
"genji!" molina threw her arms around him and hugged him tight, happy that she had remembered faster then the last time.  

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Erok75

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:56 pm
Jimmy walks towards the town, the zombies in the distance are paying too much attention to the gunfire at the other end of the town to notice him, whistling quitely to himself he drags his baseball bat on the ground. As he nears a zombie, it turns and gives a moan before stumbling towards him, Jimmy walks up to the zombie and cracks its head open with the bat before continuing towards the safe cabin at the same slow pace.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Genji held Molina in his arms "Dont scare me like that Molina what happened to your aunt and mom they left?" he said as he looked at her  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:57 pm
" Well, my aunt had collasped from her wound in the dark woods and her cousin got her back to health, and mom..... she's planning a trip soon... so she had to talk to everyone in the family, but were all damaged and its a.... death trip... and then, when i finally found someone i love.." her voice trailed off when she talked about the trip so her words were hushed. She looked at him, her eyes alittle sad yet full of love, they shined.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:04 pm
Genji looked at her eyes as he msiled "Well my father is planning to take me.......so we can train.......family, but i didnt want to go cause i dont want to be away from you." he said distracted by her eyes as his face moved closer to hers  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:43 pm
" Then ill stay." she said as she moved closer to his, her lips touched his. Her eyes changed color as her heart pounded. 'G-genji-san.... your my life now..'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 pm
Genji began to kiss Molina as he held her hin his arms tight 'Molina your my everything' he thought as he kissed her  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Erok75

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:18 am
As Jimmy reached the door zombies began shambling towards him from all around, one of them was within reach and so he smashed it's skull in with his bat before opening the door to the cabin and entering  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff