Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Old Life, New Beginning (Island Adventure) ((Need Girls)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:54 pm
Because you scare me, I thought. But I would never dare say something like that to him. "I don't know," I muttered instead, very tempted to push him into the water.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 pm
"How can you not know? Ever since we've known each other, you've been angry with me. What can I do to rid you of that?" He turned to her and looked at her body.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 am
"You can stop looking at me like that for starters," I growled. "I'm not a piece of meat on display at the butchers shop." I debated heading to the house to put on something else, something I that wouldn't show as much skin so he would have less to oogle. I turned around and sighed, deciding to go put on a sundress.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:20 am
"Damn...she's as feisty as ever.....God, I kind of like it." He muttered to himself as he chased after her. "Come on, don't be like that. You don't have to hide your body."  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:28 am
"Apparantly I do." I said, smacking at a leaf in my way. "I'm not going to tolerate you treating me like eye candy. I never have and never will," I entered the house quickly, dropping the door behind me. I climbed the stairs quicckly and found my room, closing the door behind me.

I walked past the full length mirror in the room, catching a glimpse of myself. I snarled at the reflection, throwing the purple cover up at the mirror. It caught on the top corner, covering most of the mirror. I looked down at the bikini I was wearing, sighing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:19 am
Kiba tried the door, but she locked the front. Hearing a snarl coming from on of the rooms, he decided to climb the wall to that window. He reached it and knocked on the window. "You know you locked the front door, right? Mind letting me in?"  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 am
I looked out my window and glared. I walked over, made sure the window was latched and closed the curtains. Why is he following me everywhere? I asked myself.

I turned around to the blue sun dress and pulled it on, making sure it covered my body more than the cover-up. I looked in the mirror, after pulling off the clothes that hung on it and wanted to cry. "Why am I feeling like this? I never let anyone else get to me like this..." I looked at the sheer curtains covering the window.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 am
Otto waddeled around the mansion looking for something for his headache. "I hate long vacations..." He continued down a hall.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:10 am
"Come on. Please just open the window. What will it take? I'll beg if I have to." He tried barganing with her so she open the window. He knocked and continue to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:01 pm
I looked back over at the window once I had my dress on and situated, "I wasn't planning on staying in here all day." I went back over to the window and pulled back the curtains, unlatching it from the sill, then turned and headed out the door, back down to the beach.

I knew if I looked behind me I would see the wolf clambering to follow. I shook my head, why is he so interested in me now?

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:43 pm
He chased after her. There was just something about her that he just wanted to talk to her and be near her. "Come on, we use to be tight."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:51 pm
"Used to be," I mumbled, "before my four years of solitude." I sighed, "but that's over with now and you're still tailing behind me like a lost pup." I turned and looked at him, "Why?"  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:08 pm
"Well..." He was thinking over about why he after her. "I don't know. Just...." He was looking around and back at her. He really didn't know why he was following her, just she always seemed cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:13 pm
When Renaldo had finished his sand drawing it was nearly an hour. From a high viewing point it made out the entier shape of an easter egg. "Arster egg?...It was supars to be a fish...." He grumbeled to himself and tried again. This time he made a snake. "Snark? Now this is jarts getting arritateing!" He erased it and tried again. When he had finished this time he made an eleaborate eagel head holding a realalistic newt in it's beak. Renaldo screamed in angry and snapped the twig in half, then stompped on the ground.  

Pirell Losselhein

Devoted Entrepreneur

11,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:55 am
I lifted a brow, trying to hold back my laughter. I finally have some ammunition, I gleamed. "What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" I purred, brushing up against him as I circled around with a devious grin.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff