Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:12 pm
"What!" Lili was kinda surprised, she didnt think that he had taken her so seriously. "I know that i was mad but why would you go an do that." she said sadly. She loved the goof ball Damian, of course she would love a romantic Damian as well. "What deal did you make? You get a personalty change but what did Chaos get from this deal?" she really didnt want to know but decided she would have to know what Chaos wanted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:19 pm
"I become his servant and turn into one of those dark angels." Damian said as only five white feathers remained on each of his wings. "When my wings turn black completely, I'll be a new Damian." he said then smiled at her. "But hey, I'll be everything you wanted! And I won't be so protective of Lena." he smiled sadly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:26 pm
Lili looked away "Im gonna go find Chaos....you wont be the same Damian. You'll just be his slave. And I dont want that.." she mumbled and wiped her eyes as she turned around quickly running off to stop this deal.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:52 pm
Arryn snapped his fingers and sighed.He covered his mouth with his hands."Guess you didn't get to kiss her huh?"he nodded,knowingly."Yup, I know how that feels...the girl just runs off with another dude and says that she would never come back...and then when she does it's just to give back all of the things you gave her on special occasions..then you just wanna drag that guy by his stupid long hair all down the freaking hallway!".He yelled as his hand made a fist.He tilted his head."What did I say again?".Calypso stared at him but turned her attention to Damian."Wow you're life is heavy."  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:50 pm
"Ah, it's fine." Damian shrugged and folded up hs now ash gray wings. He bent down and picked up a lily then put it close to his nose and inhaled its sweet aroma. "Man, I love lilies." he smiled softly and got up. "They smell great and look beautiful." he said as he tossed the flower into the air and caught it nonchalantly then held it out to the girl (Calypso). "Just like you." he winked. "My name's Damian, by the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:31 pm
Lili appeared back at the koi pond, she ran up to Damian and huffed out of breath from traveling so much lately. "Hey Damian, drink this" she mumbled and held the vial of green liquid up for him to take.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:41 pm
Damian looked over his shoulder and studied the liquid. "Is this a love potion?" he mused and smirked at Lili. "Lili, you naughty girl." he chuckled and wrapped his arms around her waist.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:49 pm
"No it's not a love potion" she mumbled blushing, then suddenly he wrapped his arms around her. "J-Just drink it" she mumbled trying not to love what he was doing.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 am
"Why?" Damian asked and leaned Lili back as if they were dacing. He kept that pose and nuzzled her neck while waiting for her answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:20 am
"Cause, It would make me very very very happy" she smiled. "Which in turn having me happy would end up making you very happy as well. You know the results" she said a bit seductively hoping maybe that would do the trick. 'Please just drink it ><, oh god what did I just say!!' she said in her own head. Lili held the little bottle up to his mouth "Just drink" she smirked.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:25 am
"That is one lucky dude.Do it!".Arryn yelled before Calypso huffed at him."What do you want now Ms.Hateful?"he asked while staring at the couple."You don't need to ask moron...why can't you be more like him?"she yelled at him."Um...because I'm me?".Arryn had nothing to say.Calypso hugged him and let go of him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 am
"Awwwwwwww, but I'm sure I can convince you to let me stay like this." Damian snickered and began to kiss her neck when he heard the other two. "Oh? Would you like to join?" he winked at the other girl. "Or I could take turns. Whichever works for you." he smiled a dashing smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 am
Arryn quickly put Calypso behind him and laughed nervously."Oh my god!"he yelled."He's funny right?So funny?".Calypso giggled and winked back at him."Two or three can play at this game".she murmered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 am
"D-Damian!" she mumbled towards him a bright blush on her face. Lili opened the bottle then forced it into Damian's mouth. She pushed his head back lightly making him swallow it then sighed lightly. "Jeez" she mumbled. "AM I'm your girlfriend, not her" she pointed towards Calypso.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:46 am
"Congrats you got your hooker badge!"Arryn held Calypso by her shoulder and shook her violently but at the same time softly."Next you'll earn your stripper one!".He sighed."What is your problem?"she asked fixing her silver hair back into a ponytail with her blue ribbon."I don't know...".  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff