Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Until the day I die (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:10 am
Astley watched him, confused that now he was holding him tightly to his chest. He decided to let it go for now and roccked back and forth slightly  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:47 pm
(do you want to skip to wen kira has the children? also his is a certain type of vampire like on the anime blood plus,kira is Chiropteran queen so when he has a child he has two queens basically daughters that have to be cut out of his body as cocoons then putting blood on them will make them hatch then they look like normal babies.)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:02 pm
((ok, sounds good smile ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm
After a year Solomon,one of kira's other chevaliers cut the twin girls out of Kira. Kira's body healed back up. Solomon put blood on the two cocoons and they hatched. Later on Kira brought them both to they part of the castle him and astley had been staying in. Kira smiled happily holding his two daughters "asltley,look" he said.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:19 pm
Astley walked over and smiled when he saw the two baby girls, he took the second one in his arms, smiling, "Their beautiful" he breathed, looking at Kira happily  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:10 pm
Kira smiled,kissing the baby on the forehead. When there was a knock on the door , Kira frowned he knew it had to be his father. Kira didn't go open the door but it suddenly opened by itself "Kira,you know what I've come for" his father said, Kira shook his head "N-no,you can't have them" his father went over to Kira and quickly took the baby from Kira before he could do anything, the baby started to cry and reach for Kira. Kira's father's guards appered out of nowhere holding Kira back as his father went over to astley and took the other one from him. Tears ran down kira's face as his father was about to leave with them "no!" Kira said crying " give them back!" he struggled to get out of the grasp of the guards who had handcuffed Kira with some special handcuffs he couldn't break. Kira's father was about to leave.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 am
Astley ran across the room and slid to a stop in the doorway, blocking Kira's father exit, "they are ours, I won't let you take them from us" he snarled, baring his fangs as he readied himself for any kind of attack that may come at him.He glanced at Kira and saw that he was handcuffed and struggling, his eyes narrowed angrily as he turned back to the man who dared take their babies away, "Give them back"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm
Kira's father chuckled, "how do you think you are going to stop me?" he said handing the babies to one of his guards. Kira's father's eyes turned red, he suddenly kneed astley in the stomach hard;smirking.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:37 am
Astley yelped, doubling over, clutching his stomach. With a low growl he launched himself at the man, fangs flashing at his throat dangerously, and his eyes taking on a red tinge as well as he grew angry and attacked the older vampire. Astley is what you'd call an immature, young one, because he was only changed recently  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:53 pm
Kira's father side stepped astley,just when all five of kira's other Chevalier's walked into the room,seeing what was happening "solomon, help kira" amshel said before transforming into his more monstrous form chiropteran form.Solomon killed the guards and unhand cuffed kira.Amshel punched kira's father before he could do anything with his now giant fist .Kira's father was knocked back against the wall and the guard that solomon let live took kira's father and ran away.Amsel turned back to normal,kira went and picked up his kids that were left on the floor.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm
Astley ran to Kira, worried, "are you alright master?" he asked, picking one of the little girls up even as he looked Kira over to make sure he was unharmed  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:56 pm
Kira nodded and smiled "I'm ok," he said,his other chevaliers leaving now and the one named nathan closed the door behind them. Kira realized it doesn't feel right when astley called him 'master' even though he had told him to before but now that they were getting closer and even more so that they had children tat he just didn't want astley to call him 'master' "astley.you don't have to call me master if you don't want to...." kira said looking away.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:38 pm
"as you wish ma-Kira" Astley said with a smile, He lead Kira to the bed and sat him down, "what would you like to name them?" he asked, sitting beside him, rocking the infant in his arms  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm
"this one can be named alice," kira said looking at the one he was holding "and the one you are hlding you can name" kira smiled as he looked up at astley. (I like the name alice ^^)  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

yaoiboy116

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm
"I am honoured ma, my lord...but they are your children, you name both" he said, looking away, he had to remember that, despite everything that had happened, he was Kira's servant, nothing more.

((alice is a cute name ^.^))  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces