Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Camp Areas.
Combat training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 am
Akakallis D'Arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She stumbled a bit as she was hit in the face. She smirked at him the punch seemed weak, though she had stumbled only because she had never expected him to hit her."Weaponless." She mocked in fake mothering tone towards him. She moved like a jungle cat then she was on him, one hand was gripping his shoulder, while the other was giving a punches to the face it was going to be hard to dislodge her due to her legs wrapped around his waist. She was mad at him for taking away her whip and really forcing her to fight hand and hand to him, she knew that he was good at getting weapons away from her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:11 am
Britney "B" Scott
Daughter of Poseidon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled at the group and had went for a while to go get her sword. She had finaly came back to the group with her sword. "I got the sword."

She smiled at everyone who was clearly already in training. She was patiently waiting for her turn to go in again. She didn't want to rush things. Actually, something that she failed to tell them is that she is afraid to use the sword.

Sure, she had killed the thing but her body still acked from getting thrown into the bar. She knew it wasn't the sword's fault - but inwardly she blamed the sword and her old crush. Well, it was her old crushes fault for coming to her at work while she was trying to get an interview done.

She sighed. If, anyone truly looked at her hand that held the sword it was shaking from the fear she had at that night. But, it wasn't like her to show her emotions so unless you were a very close friends then you would know she is afraid if not you would only think of her as not able to use her weapon even though she claimed she did.

CuteDarkJustice

3,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:36 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smiled and looked to Britny, not mindingt eh ounches to the face. he was used to this. "Then jump the ******** in if you want to fight!!!" he shouted, Bringing his arms up, he brought his elbow's down onto her shoulders with a great deal of force. Then grabbing her shoulders, he brought his head back then brunting his head into hers with equal force. and slamming them both to the ground. "Weaponless Is my specialty!!" he shouted, getting into old fashion ground and pound.

((odusi, what happened to you?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:48 am
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Watching the fight Kahlan spun the blades in her hands as she waited. Forced to step back a little bit when the whip was lashing about. She flinched slightly seeing the weapons cutting them. Deciding to jump back in she held the blades in each of her hands. Kahlan slashed her blade through the air down at an angle before bringing her second blade back up.  

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Remewu Loves You

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:38 pm
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She let out a grunt as they both hit the ground, her nose was bleeding from when he had head butted her."Dang..." She mumbled as she licked the blood from her lips as she smirked at him, as they rolled on the ground, she finally flipped him over onto his back she then started to slam his head into the ground once before she started to get in sucker punches to his face or anything that she could reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:20 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked as he saw that she was getting into his domain of fighting. He scrapped with her a bit, avoiding somew of the face punches by moving his head, allowing her to hit the ground. He shot his hand out and got a strangle grip on her throat, clamping down harder and harder, as he pushed punches ionto her kidney. But from the corner of his eye, he saw Khalan finally jumping in with her blades. Pulling free of Aka, he pushed her back and kicked the ground out of the way as khalan cut nothing. Smiling gruesomely as blood ran from the cuts on his face and chest and back. He stood, standing beside his sword and aka's sword not too far off. He picked up his own and kicked aka's to her. "are all four of us, finally going tpo have fun or is it just going to be me and aka?"  

korinzu

Canny Trickster

odusi
Vice Captain

8,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image
~Kahlan Renee Hale~
~Daughter of Athena~

Frowning slightly as she saw the blood and cuts all over Oscar. "I dont want to hurt you Oscar. But someone have to knock some sense into you." Twisting the blade in her hands. Lifting the blade up slightly she pointed it at him. "lets get started then."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:08 pm
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She was happy when he released her throat and shoved her away, as she picked up her sword she glanced at the two females before spitting some blood onto the ground, her hands where now bleeding slightly but she just shook out her hands,"The more the merry." She hissed as she cleaned some of the blood from her hand by licking it away.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:49 am
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar smirked to see the two girls at least ready to roll. He shifted his sword to his left hand and held it loosely as he took his right and pulled his shirt away. the tears in it, making it an easy task as it ripped right off. thanlkfully, it wasn't one of his band shirts or he might've killed aka. all his band shirts are from concerts or real vintage. Wiping away the blood with his tattered shirt, he stimulated a bit of electricity through his body, stimulating healing just enough to stop the bleeding. this was accomplished by loading his electrical impulses with more electricity eliciting his cells to divide faster. a useful skill, but used sparingly if needed. too much can shorten his life span.

Withn that finished, he threw his shirt away and took stance, his sword now held inverted in his right hand. Right side back, right leg bent supporting his weight while his left was stretched forward, left hand palm open facing between the two girls. "might as well combine my specialty and piss poor skill and see what I come up with." He stated. "first move to either of you."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 am
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She held her rib in pain."I'm out." She told them, she had earlier in that week been in a fight with something out in the woods. She had thought that it had been a bear but the wounds beneath her shirt where still not healing right and it felt that after this little spar with Oscar had reopened the worst of them."I'll watch though." She mumbled as she sat on the ground nursing her ribs, her face void of all traces of pain.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar lokked to Aka. "oro?" he made, a bit of his japanese tutoring coming out, his karate sensei taught him some japanese, as did his other masters in their native langauges. Oro basically meant 'eh?, huh? or what?' in most cases of it's use. dropping stance, he held his hand up to Khalan. He recognized not her body movement, but the change in behavior. walking over to her, he beckoned khalan to do the same. "where ya injured at Aka?" he asked, standing beside her. He wasn't going to have an unfair advantage over his opponent from a prior injury.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:58 pm
Daughter of Ares

User Image
Akakallis looked up at Oscar and frowned, she had though that she had voided her face of any signs of her pain."My ribs." She told him at last, she looked away from him then. Her hand still over her ribs she could feel a few broken ribs beneath her hands. But she was one that thought that getting hurt was only half of the lesson of warfare the other part was feeling the pain of the wound being healed.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar kneeled down and looked to her hand that she held her ribs at after she spoke. Grabbing her hand, he pulled it away and lifted her shirt just enough to see the huge bruise forming from it. It had to be broken ribs for sure. "Nope, this won't do." he spoke, dropping her shirt, though he still held onto her hand unconscuosly aware of it. "You fought well with the injury, but if that's not fixed soon it may not heal right. well, I'm gonna give you two options. One ambrosia and nectar and some good rest. or two, My battle field first aid of forcing your body to heal faster." He spoke, letting go of her hand and electricity sparked around the hand. the same technique he used earlier to stop his bleeding. "My way hurts though." He looked to khalan. "it's up to her what to do, but what's your opinion?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 1:04 pm
Akakallis D'arkangel Dark
Daughter of Ares

User Image
She let out a hiss of pain as he moved her hand away."The entire point of being hurt." She told him, as she looked at her hand as he held it."Is to learn not to be hurt there again." She whispered and looked away from he as the electricity sparked around it. "I'll take the second option." She told him, as she looked back at him."And I'm use to pain Oscar so don't worry about how much it'll hurt." She told him, a sly smirk had made it's way onto her face as she spoke to him.  

Remewu Loves You

korinzu

Canny Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image
Oscar Kale Evans
Son of Zeus

Oscar tapped her forehead. "wrong, it's getting injured, not staying hurt. sustaining an injury to learn from it, you can't learn anything from staying hurt." He finished. With his left hand, he lifted her shirt again and placed his right hand over the bruising area, flush against her ribs and open, grabbing onto the area. her skin was soft despite her warrior nature and wear on her body from combat. "and I'm not worried about the pain I'm going to cause you. Pain is a reminder and a trigger for many things. Now Take a deep breath." He spoke, pressing his finger tips down. Electricity coursing down his arm and into his hand, through the palm and the tips of his fingers before surging into her body. The reaction would be immediate as her entire nervous system would be overloaded, the pain receptors in her skin would fire like crazy, causing her mucles to tighten and convulse slightly as if she were hit with a stun gun. The fact more was the electricity was now following along her own electrical impulses in her body, supercharging it. For a moment, all of her senses would be severely sensitive and acute, enough to cause pain and then the wound itself, as the muscles tightened, the ribs were forced to proper allignment. and the bone cells divided, attaching and healing. then the bruising went away somewhat as the bloodvessels were healed as well.

Pulling his hand away, he looked to the ribs closer, the bruise was almost gone except for a slight imprint of his hand shape from the bruise. That would fade as well. Now that he had broken contact, her body would return to normal. "well, that took a little more than I thought it would. How ya feeling, aside from the pain."  
Camp Areas.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff