Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Single Furs Rave Parteh RP!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:03 am
"Well, more people are coming in, with some good moves, but someone else already did a flip so it doesnt impress me as much, *sigh* " I said still waiting for something else to happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 am
"Something interesting you want?" He spoke with a sly grin and pulled a 2 litre bottle of cola out from his suit.  

lunar liger

5,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:35 am
"Curious creatures, women are." He said, as he watched her move out onto the dance floor. "Should I join her or not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 pm
I started to get quite boered of dancing, but then I see a new fur walking onto the dancefloor. *Whatever if she's a girl. A friend is better then nothing*, I think as I greet her. "Heya~ Welcome to the dancefloor. Sicne I'm the only one here, I guess this is my territory~ Teehee, jokes aside, who are you?" I say as I giggle a bit.  

ankarhagen

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:52 pm
With a bright smile she walked into the room, her tail flicking slightly, moving almost to the beat of the music as she looked around a bit. It didn't seem like much was going on, and a few other furs seemed to be on the dance floor. She decided to go there as well, easily being able to move with the beat of the song, moving her hips and body around to the music.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:02 pm
"Eh....why not." He finally said, as he flipped onto the dance floor and started to dance again, moving with smoothly with every heavy pulse that could be felt.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:04 pm
She watched him flip on to the dance floor, smiling, impressed. Keeping her body moving quickly to the beat fallowing the rhythm of the song without having to think about it, her eyes bright as she watched him dance.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:19 pm
"Oh!! Hullo! Didn't notice you there, dude. Anyways, I'm Lunea and you?" I say to the other fur who was out dancing. I had just caught a glimpse of the wolf flipping on to the dance floor, and i wave at him. ~Hmmm... Not bad.....or bad looking....~ I giggle and focus again on the boy i was talking to.  

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:21 pm
As Kiba was dancing, noticed that someone was watching him. A wolf-cat girl was watching him, her eyes shining, but he noticed that someone was waving and waved back.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:27 pm
Sam grinned as she moved a bit closer to the wolf, keeping her body moving. She looked around, swaying her hips with one of her hands at the glowing collar around her neck and the other on her thigh.  

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:32 pm
.... and then i pulled out my glowsticks....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:41 pm
Kiba noticed that a girl was moving closer to her, the glowsticks around her neck and thigh could be seen out of the corner of his eyes. Let's see how things play out, and how she acts.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 pm
~Well.. here goes...~ It's my first time glowsticking in public. ~I can't dance well, but at least i can do this!~ A new song plays, luckly one i've practiced with, and i start.
User Image
I start out slow, and speed up with the music. The twirling increases, and the movements blur. I lose all track of everything around my as i focuse on my glowsticks. The song ends and i slow the sticks down. In a swift movement the are tied up and back in my pocket. I look around at the furs....  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:56 pm
Sam lightly bumped into him, not really meaning to, sheepishly smiling at him as she apologized, her dancing changed to more of a popping style to the pulsing beats, her eyes bright, the gold flecks in them shining.  

E p ii c C u p c a k e

Anxious Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

MacKoons the Raccoon

Timid Cat

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:10 pm
"Hmm...?" I had noticed the two boys over in the corner talking, when the Cat one pulled out a two litter. ~wonder what he;s doing...~ I keep dancing, but i watch out of the corner of my eye becuase i was curious.....  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff