Total Votes : 69

Kuratmuney

Shirtless Millionaire

5,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:35 pm
i was watching some anime on a dvd then i saw a vocaloid trailer on it then a few months alter my friend sent me a link to her vj and it had po pi po on it then i started listening to a bunch of other vocaloid songs then i luved it 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:24 am

♡┊♥┊♡┊♥┊♡ A smile is... ♡┊♥

Youtube ~> stumbled upon daughter of evil ~> forever hooked to Len =)
almost cried on Len's Re_birthday sweatdrop
heart Gakupo, Len, Luka, and Kaito when his in the trio =)
~0 bitsUser Image

♡┊♥...an inexpensive way to change your looks.♥┊♡┊♥┊♡

0 bit

Invisible Glitch

Golden Ice Cream Cake

Girl-Crazy Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 pm
User Image☆═━┈┈isten to the talking cake!┈┈━═☆
●○●░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░●○●

I saw it on a site that's similar to Gaia. Had something to do with Anime. Heard Hatsune Miku's song and fell in love. emotion_bigheart Been hooked on Vocaloid since then.

●○●░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░●○●

☆═━┈┈Ѻkay... You're free to go.┈┈━═☆
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:01 pm
I learned about Vocaloid when my friend told me to look it up on YouTube. The first songs I remember hearing was Alice Human Sacrifice, Just be Friends, and Love is War. One of my favorites definitely is Suki, Daisuki (I like you, I love you) sung by Rin Kagamine. It's so cute~!! It never gets old. ^w^

White_crow2408

4,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

x_Teratoma_x

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:44 am
I heard of them off and on and thought they were cool...and a friend got me into them. And then I really hit fan-dom when I went to Mikunopolis!! and got to see Miku live at the Nokia theatre then I became a die hard vocaloid fan girl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:34 am
I kept hearing the word "vocaloid" and the name "Hatsune Miku" and I was wondering what all the fuss was about. I was really clueless in the beginning.

So I made the connection somewhere that it all had to do with music. Seeing as I'm big on last.fm (it helps me through my work days) I thought I'd just put in "vocaloid" as a music tag and listen to whatever plays. After the first song that came on, I was hooked. I went on a rampage to try and discover as much as I could and ended up with a fairly decent library of Vocaloid awesome-ness.

Since then I've been on a quest to share with as many of my friends as possible. Even some of my non-geek friends are fond of certain Vocaloids. Plus I informed my office a little bit about them, and even got some fairly closed-minded people to enjoy some Gumi. ^_^  

[ Final Omega ]

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

Are You Squiding Me

Magical Star

11,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:04 pm
Lets see...

It was about 3-4 years ago in middle school when a new student joined our table at lunch. After a couple days of being there and hearing she liked anime I started talking to her. (Death Note was the main subject then~)
But, she kept telling me about this "Vocaloid" & some "Rin & Len". I thought it was some weird Anime Series but was actually an awsome Voice Synthesizer. She made me listen to some songs, one of which was PoPiPo, which I thought was the weirdest song in the world-but now i love-. I also soon discovered that a song I had been listening too alot was Miku's Love is War.

Ever since then I have been reallllly hooked and now I cosplay Miku, SeeU, & Miki x3
I wanted to do Kaito but she beat me too it XD

I also have 3 Vocaloid shirts, Miku, Miku again, and Kaito. A Miku Globe thingy that lights up and spins in the dark, a Miku Wall scroll, Rin Headphones, Purple & Yellow Magnet Headphones (made myself) and a keychain with Miku,Len,& Rin on it xD

Sidenote: I am happy they are bringing Vocaloid merchandise to our mall ;w;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:04 pm
I was looking up random videos on youtube and a Miku song came up. She looked really familiar 'cause I saw some girl cosplaying her at an anime convention. I was only seven when I saw the cosplayer, so I didn't know who she was. sweatdrop Anyways the song was called Waffles. They actually have that on Itunes! Which is kind of weird, but I thought the video was cute, the voice was kind of neutral but then I watches other Miku videos and thought her voice in 1/6 was so cute, I became slightly obsessed with them. Miku's third now, but I still love her! whee  

BlackStrawberrySnowMizki

Conservative Noob

3,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Cap_Allan

Angelic Hunter

8,650 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:50 am
My brother showed my the Ievan Polka so, that got me started a bit on Miku, but none of it was a very serious interest until this year. I even have a Kagamine Len/Rin shirt that I got from he mall. My bro has a Miku shirt from the same mall.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:25 pm
My best friend told me about them and she said (and i quote) "If you don't listen to them, you will regret it your whole life and DIE." and....uh, yeah.......

Thank You So Much Meredith!  

Panda_Wish

Desirable Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

CubedMan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:36 pm
I saw "Kids React to Hatsune Miku".

And I clicked it because I thought she was pretty cute lookin'.

And I saw her dancin' and such, and I was like "A holographic anime singer? That's the best idea ever!"

And I saw some concerts on Youtube.

Now I am a fan. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:52 am
TalosHedgie
I saw "Kids React to Hatsune Miku".

And I clicked it because I thought she was pretty cute lookin'.

And I saw her dancin' and such, and I was like "A holographic anime singer? That's the best idea ever!"

And I saw some concerts on Youtube.

Now I am a fan. blaugh

Arn't the kids in that video the cutest?  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

PrincedePastel

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 pm
I was watching amvs one day and I stumbled upon a mmd video. I loved the video and after that I loved vocaloid  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:39 pm
I was looking for songs to buy on my Kindle Fire and one of Hatsune Miku's songs were recommended for me. I got hooked the first song I heard. Fav Hatsune Miku song now? Triple Baka. Teto, Miku, and Neku, Awesome!  

Yoshi_Tsukiko

5,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

NinimiK

Invisible Phantom

6,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:37 pm
I don't remember what I typed in the search box on youtube 2 years ago, but I remember seeing a video and thought "This looks interesting. I think I'll take a looksy." It was my first vocaloid song, Candy Candy by Gumi. Best...Day...Of...My...Life!!!
I started looking up more gumi songs, and I also found a few other vocaloids.
As of today, I have 5 Amatsuki songs, 2 Iroha Nekomura, 2 Kaito, 1 Kamui Gakupo(gotta find more of his emotion_drool ) 6 KanzentaiCell(his voice is like sex for my ears), 2 Len Kagamine, 6 Luka Megurine, 7 Miku Hatsune, 5 Rei Kagine, 4 Rin Kagamine, 33 Ritsu Namine, 1 Meiko, and a whopping 243 Gumi songs!
obviously, Gumi has become my favorite cat_blaugh

I don't know if some of the artists I listed are considered in the same category as vocaloid, I see UTAU instead of vocaloid in the description, but they're all the same to me cat_sweatdrop  
♪ 01 ♬ Main Forum ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff