Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:59 am
User Image

Locations: Open Street | Moods: Angered | Thoughts: Oh, boy.

User Image Marie chuckled to herself,"I could say the same for you,". Her roots climbed upwards towards the highest point of the building. She drifted throughout the town looking for where the voices were originating from. She found were the voices were coming from and spotted the hunters. She climbed down to get a closer look and ended up falling from her plant grasp. A loud thump was heard throughout all of them. They all turned and looked at her. She sighed,"I guess we're doing this the hard way,".
Marie knew that this was going to be an easy fight. She pulled out her darts and loaded them. The hunters came at her at full speed. The phenomena of time slowing down when your energy hastily increases happened to her. She pulled the darts up to her mouth and blew at amazing fast speed towards all of them. They all fell within a matter of seconds. She nodded at her success and raided all of their bodies' of important things and retrieved her darts.

{Edited}  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Luna turned her head slightly and shrugged her shoulders. "Sorry. I really can't answer that. I didn't get his name. I was too busy letting him mark me." she said with a roll of her eyes. "I wonder if this means I'm his favorite." she said sarcastically as she let out a low growl. Nyx couldn't help but smile when he said she was funny and she giggled as she took his hat again. She twirled it on the tip of her finger before putting it on her head and grabbing his hand. She started following after Luna and dragging him along with her again while one of the spirits talked in her ear. "Oh why don't you just tell us already Luna! You got that from a nasty hunter! He was sure nice enough to leave you with a warning." she said with a grin. Luna glared at Nyx and bit her tongue to keep her mouth shut.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm
User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross reconized one thing..he noticed it on the ground..near the area Luna was marked by Vincent..the black rose. He shook his head and his eyes went up toward Luna.

"The man of roses.."he muttered..just loud enough for them to hear but he snapped out of it and shook his head..that may not even be a correct memory..maybe just something the government put in his head. He shut up..letting himself be leaded by the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:47 pm
Shadow presses on to the street as the people kept their distance from him. Seeing that he was wearing a black cloak, meant he probably meant business. Thinking of the first place to search for the base where the source of the hunters are, he tries to figure out where to search to find info on the their whereabouts. With his face hidden in the darkness of his hood and his cloak fluttering and waving in the wind, Shadow continues to search. Suddenly, a growling sensation emits from his gut as he moans irritably. "Damn, why do i always forget these things", he thought. After feeling the rage of his hunger, Shadow finds an outdoor cafe where he could grab something and continue on. He sits down on the table and picks up a news paper near by to see if there was any info on kidnappings or disappearances off the streets while he waits for a waiter to come by.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna heard Cross and she just scoffed. "Yeah I guess you could call him that. He left me a real pretty black rose but I left it behind to die. I hate roses. I'm more of a fan of camellias." she said with a shrug of her shoulders. She looked around for a moment to make sure they weren't being followed and then turned into a different alley. Nyx followed Luna and she giggled as she twirled around again. "We like forget me nots!" she said as a childlike spirit twirled around by her side. Luna arched a brow and crossed her arms. "And who is 'we' this time?" she asked, deciding to amuse her sister for a while. The neko's ear twitched at Luna's question and she stuck her tongue out. "You don't really care. Remember, they don't exist." she said in a mocking tone before she looked at the spirit. "Besides, this one never told me his name. I guess he's shy. Though he sure is fun!" she said as she twirled once more and then began skipping while the spirit laughed.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 pm
(I'll give u a bit of a hand shadow)

In the seat behind Shadow a young man sat by himself talking to someone on the phone.

"I swear to you man..I walked into the house and everything was smothered with blood! I found Abagail and Thomas..Abagail's head wasn't even there..like it was squashed by something. Thomas had a bullet in the back of his head and glass was everywhere. We found all there kids stacked on the bed in there bedroom too."he said shaking his head.

"I'm telling you the Government had something to do with it!" he grunted.

User Image

Cross shook his head.

"You need to stop being stupid Luna. We are not your enemy! These friends of Nyx's real or not to you..are not your enemy! We can leave you to get hunted down by this hunter if we wanted to. But are we? No..so what in gods name is your ******** problem? We need each other to get a hold on things..to figure out what to do. We can't just keep running."he scoffed  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:10 pm
(Ok, thanks man)

Shadow listens out as some interesting info rings through his ears. A waiter shows up behind him as he prepares to take his order. Shadow was gonna order a nice quiet men, but his plans have changed. He looks up at the waiter without showing his eyes and orders,"A Chicken BLT Sub to go, please?". He moves off his chair and sits down out of the blue in front of the young man on the phone. He quickly takes the phone from his hand and hangs it up. "You know, you shouldn't be talking out loud. They might be listening.", he says as he hands back the phone. "So tell me, where did this happen", he whispers silently.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm
The man looked up and he saw the mans eyes..he shook hs head.

"It happended in 347 Brads Avenue..Abagail was a former experiment..like you..but I never expected them to hunt her whole familly down. I'm her brother Jason...unfortunatly I don't have much more to fear than I already have on my plate."he said and he starred at his glass..his water glass dropped down amongest the dirty dishes.

"You are hunted aswell?"he asked starring at him.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna stopped and turned to glare at Cross. "Look, I'm being nice enough to let you follow us around ok. If it were up to me, I would've left you behind to fend for yourself. And who the hell said I was running? Right now, I'm leading you back to our hideout so we can at least buy us some time to figure things out! I'm not as stupid as you think! And these 'friends' of Nyx's are my enemy! It's because of them we're in this mess in the first place!" she hissed at him before she crossed her arms and shook her head. "I don't have a problem ok. I just learned from past experience that if you care too much or try to help anyone it'll only get you into trouble. Just ask little miss crazy over there." she said coldly as she brushed passed Nyx and quickened her pace. Nyx stood still and the spirits disappeared, leaving her behind as well. She folded her hands in front of her and put on a smile as she looked at Cross. "Don't worry about smelly Luna. She might not want you here but we do!" she said as she handed his hat back to him. Though her voice didn't sound as cheerful as before and her smile seemed false.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

Cross shook his head starring at Nyx.

"Shes bullshiting me and herself. She has a problem and its called her damn attitude. I ant staying to deal with her. It's just better for me to stay outside."he sighed.

"I'd tell you to slap her into her senses but she'd just blame you even more. She knows that shes just as faulty as you..and that is a fact."he spat on the ground.

"Your a good person..but that mark is gonna lead him to her..and you..so I won't leave you to fight him alone okay"he said gently and patt her on the back.

"I just won't go inside to hear her talk s**t." he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:41 pm
"Ill bet you don't", whispered Shadow in a serious tone as he wonders why a man who lost his family who go blurting out about the government. And from how things were described, it was almost as if they were trying to attract attention. Or unless the killer is probably an amateur. Either way, Shadow knew it could possibly be a trap. And this poor individual Jason is probably just a puppet and doesn't even know it. He asked Shadow if he was a hunted as he lays down forty dollars to cover his sandwich and a little something for Jason. "A little drink for my friend here, please", said Shadow to the waiter as he took the order. Shadow then looks back at Jason to show him his glowing crimson eyes as this were his last words to him,"To tell you the truth, I dont know what i am. Either way, forget you saw me. Goodbye Jason". He bids his final farewell knowing there was noting he can do but leave a last moment for him. Shadow takes his sandwich and disappears into the darkness.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx looked at him and pouted. "Smelly Luna's right though. It is my fault we're in this mess. But it wouldn't be my fault if people would've just believed me like you do! I'm not crazy and I know it." she said as she shook her head. "Plus you don't know Luna like I do. She always does things she doesn't mean. Just give her some time and she'll straighten up." she said with a light giggle "And you Mr. Cross are not staying outside! Even they don't think it's safe for you to be out here. The last thing I need is for you to get hurt and know that maybe there was a way I could prevent it from happening. Besides, I don't want you ruining my hat and getting it all dirty." she said as she grabbed his hand and dragged him with her once more as she followed Luna up a fire escape. "You'll love it here! It's not the prettiest or fanciest place in the world. But compared to the other places we've hidden in, this is definitely one of the best!" she said excitedly.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 pm
User Image

Cross shook his head sighing.

"Alright...fine..I'll go along..for now." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx smiled at him happily as she opened the window to the abandoned apartment. "Good! Because it was either you came in with me or I stayed outside with you. And I'll admit, I'd probably run around in the night if I was left outside. But that's a whole different story." she said with a giggle as she climbed through the window. Luna watched Nyx climb in and she was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed. Nyx smiled at Lin and ruffled her hair as she sat beside her. "Now, are you going to play nice?" she asked as her tail swayed back and forth. Luna stared at Nyx for a long moment before she looked at Cross. "Alright." she said with a sigh. "But I have to ask you something. Do you know anything about the man of roses? Or was that like some random guess?" she asked, trying to sound as polite as possible which made Nyx smile even more.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:42 pm
Shadow makes his way to the address from the roof tops as he leap his way to the crime scene where the murder took place. He glides through the air like a shade of black wind as his cloak was wind resistant. He lands silently on top of a street light, while finishing the last of his sandwich. He looks down as he licked his fingers to notice there was no police in the area. Not even a single glimmer of red and blue lights. With the smell of blood hitting his nose, it take long for him to find the right house as he leaps across the street and into the back yard. While slowly opening the door, he notices that it was busted open as if the culprit stormed in and did the death blows. The place was covered in blood and he finds a woman with her head crushed, a man with a bullet to the head and two children plied up on the bed lying there motionless. "It probably been at least two hours and there are still no cops", thought Shadow as he realizes his assumption was right. This was probably a set up to draw him out. Possibly because of the three hunters he killed. there no possible way for anyone to know his identity since it hasn't been determined yet.

User Image

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces