Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pampered Felines Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 pm

"Are you afraid of big bad lions?" She laughed as she picked up a box full of things. The box was labeled, STUFF. She set STUFF on another counter and pulled out all sorts of kitchen things. Without turning to Sukah, she said, "Do you think you could make a trip to my place, and get my table, chairs, and couch? We'll need a place for guests to sit." She said, still sounding tired. "You can use the van I brought here. The keys are in my purse." She yawned again. "Please?"
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:03 pm

Sukah chuckled, "I'm not afraid of a big..." gazing over at the lion, "lion." He walked away carefully to not make any noise as he started to look around for her for her purse. In the process of looking he replied to her. "Sure, can the van even hold all that or will I need multiple trips?" As he looked around he found her purse and started to rummage through it looking for the keys.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:10 pm

She put a paw over her mouth to muffle another yawn. "Yes, you should be able to make it in one trip. The chairs and table fold. The vans seats have already been folded down, so..." She gasped and groaned, as she picked up a shattered vase from the box. "I knew I should have wrapped it up..." She muttered under her breath. "Now where will I put my flowers?" She pouted, and picked the little glass pieces she could from the box. Preoccupied with the glass, she said no more.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Sukah, finding her keys in the purse, walked up to Mirera as she was focused on picking up glass pieces. He spoke in a low voice to her, "would you like me to go buy you a new vase on my way back? It shouldnt take more then thirty minutes to do all that." He smiled as he carefully wrapped his arms around her to be sure not to hit her arms while she was handling shattered glass.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

She carefully set down what pieces she had in her paws, and looked up at him with a soft smile. "Well, that would be very nice of you, mister." She leaned up and kissed his cheek. Her tail flicked and wrapped around his, then let go. "A plain glass vase or...three would be good, but hurry, we don't know when another should arrive." She went back to the box, pulling items out slowly setting them on the counter, so not to cut herself on any free glass.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:21 pm

"Alright love. I'll get you a couple of vases and get the furniture you requested." Sukah replied as he kissed her on the cheek before he started to head out. His tail flicked around her leg briefly as he turned around and walked toward the exit. He paused once more as he thought of something else to grab. "Should also get the other bean bag, or is the couch going to be fine?"

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:26 pm

She laughed, "The more the better. Your green one is by my couch." She finally had all the items out, of spices, pots and pans, plates and bowls, and silverware. She moved around the sink area putting the things away in what ever cabinets were there. "Oh!" She spun around, "could you..." she said with an apologetic smile, and wide eyes. "Could you get my portable oven, too? It isn't that big, it could easily fit in the passenger seat. I would like to cook and bake things!" She gestured to an apron and a bag of flour. "Please?"
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Sukah smiled happily. "Alright love, I'll get the portable oven as well." He blew her a kiss goodbye as he started to head out the door. Stopping at the door and turning to her. "I love you, Mirera."

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:33 pm

She playfully caught the kiss and put her paw to her lips. "I love you, Sukah." She watched him leave, and turned back to put things where they belonged. Then, skipping over to the other boxes and bags, she rummaged through them and began to unpack.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Sukah got into the van as he turned it on and started to head to her house. Replaying what she said to get over and over so not to forget a single detail. He had a feeling that the list was missing an item but was uncertain as to what the item was so he didn't worry about it too much. He'd just grab everything he thought the place needed.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Mirera worked quickly, setting up all sorts of decor. She made the sink area more kitchen like, and set the empty boxes down so she could set the lamp on it, like a beside table. By the lamp were all sorts of books, and a bean bag. She would set another bean bag there, like it would be a reading area.
She then happily skipped over to a bag, and started to pull out snacks she had packed, when she remembered she forgot to ask Sukah to get flowers for the vases. "Oh, I will just have empty vases until I can go to the floral shop." she chuckled.

When everything was looking good and unpacked, the place still felt a bit barren. She sighed, and told herself once more furniture was brought, it would feel more homey. There was a problem, though, she noticed. The place was just too dark. She looked around and found huge dark red curtains covering very large, hidden windows. With a huff, she pushed one heavy curtain aside. Bright, clean sunlight poured into the room, almost as if a spell of life had awakened the room. Mirera gazed out the window at the beautiful green world past the glass.
She turned to look at the clock on the wall. It had been a good 45 minutes.
"I hope he got everything alright." She breathed, and headed over to the other curtain and pulled it aside.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:52 pm

Sukah returned lugging in a sofa on his own. He had a smile thinking he acquired everything on the list he had been given. "Where would you like this?" He asked as he continued to pull the couch into the room. Looking around at everything she did while he was gone. "Is it brighter in here?" He failed to realize that she had just revealed some windows hidden behind curtains.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 1:55 pm

"It is!" She flicked her tail and scurried over to him to help him carry the couch. "Let's set it over there." She pointed to the first window, about five feet from the kitchen area. The wooden floor squealed under the weight of the couch.
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:05 pm

"It's coming along nicely." Sukah said as he looked around. He went back to the van for another trip. This time he was going to bring in the bean bag, bringing in all the larger objects first and the smaller objects after.

Gage Puhp

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,325 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Dragon Master 50

DefinitelyJasper

IRL Werewolf

18,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 2:11 pm

She smiled cheerfully, thanking him, and hurried after him, picking up two of the folded chairs out of the van and bringing them inside. "Hmmm...We will set these right here." She place them in the center of the room, underneath a light that was broken. "Remind me to get a light bulb when I go to buy somethings."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff