Dell Conagher
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher
Nintendo Freak 32
Dell Conagher
Craig's opinion matters the most? He's keeping this guild alive to see how far it'll go downhill. He doesn't care that it's named doodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodiedoodie. Stop assuming things, silly. :u

If you're right, then the vice captains and crew are all just pieces in his twisted chessgame. I must say that is pretty impressive, not the destroying the guild part, the part about everyone being an accessory to his crime >: D. Has no one really discovered that I'm writing in white? WELCOME TO THE THIRD DEMENSION, READER!

Actually, I'm his best friend and I live down the street from him. He doesn't really come on Gaia anymore because he's honestly lost interest. This isn't a game to him anymore, it's just kind of here to check up on every couple of months. You people are taking this way too serious.

Me? No way! I'm actually having fun with this! So far, no one has noticed my secret messages. razz
I thought I made it pretty obvious, but hopefully, you still havn't noticed so I can have some more fun with this.

Oh no, I've noticed. That message wasn't directed towards you alone. :v

Well poo