Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Reaper] Shun's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:15 am
Doink Doink Doink
Private (Mitsu) FIN

Doink doink doink doink doink doink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:12 pm
Inception! But not
Private (Xiu) FIN

Xiu decides to teach me some lucid dreaming after invading one of my own. Hmph.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:32 pm
Picking up the Pieces
Private (Mitsu) FIN

"A tall Reaper boy with a hat" did this to her? I'm not going to let this stand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm
A Case of Mistaken Identity
Private (Mot/Mac) FIN

So I got the wrong guy at first, but now I know who did it. b*****d still makes it out to be Mitsu's fault.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:59 am
With friends like these...
Private (Mitsu/Riyo) FIN
Another run-in with Riyo. Some things never change.

Shun the non believer
Private (Lizzy) FIN

So much stuff to think about..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am
The conversation with Lizzy left a whirlwind of various emotions within Shun, and it didn’t really settle down after she left him to think things over. After playing with his guitar for a little while, he found himself laying about on his bed, trying to make heads or tails of everything going on. The feelings were there before, but the talk with the spider demon seemed to stir them up and make them all the more obvious. Unfortunately for him, this left the Reaper with a great deal of confusion. Emotions and relations with other people were still very foreign to him, so this was all incredibly overwhelming.

After a little longer of thinking, he got up and grabbed his coat to make his way over to Mitsu’s room. Maybe.. just maybe things would clear up a little if he spoke with her. He wasn’t sure what he’d talk to her about, but sitting around in his room certainly wasn’t making him feel any less restless. In general, being around her made him feel at ease or relatively content, so even if he didn’t really clear anything up, he might at least settle down a little.

Upon reaching her door, he knocked lightly and placed his hands into his pockets, waiting. A few moments went by and there was no response. Shun supposed he should have tried to call ahead of time to make sure she was in. It was possible she had gone to get food or something to that effect. Though, just as he went to reach for his phone, the door cracked open and the wolf girl peeked on out to see who it was. He couldn’t see her expression with the mask on, but her ears were tilted back, and she looked rather nervous over all. The experience with Mac must have still had her rattled pretty badly. The very thought of that still pissed him off to an extent, but he tried to not think of it right now. Though, when she saw him, she did seem to relax a little.

“O-oh, hi Shun,” she said meekly before stepping back to let him in, “Um... D-do you need something..?”

Closing the door behind him, he turned his attention towards Mitsu, taking note that she hadn’t removed her mask yet as she normally would by now. Frowning at this little tidbit, he sighed and shook his head.

“Nothing really in particular.. I just.. wanted to hang out for a bit. You’re not busy right now are you?” he asked while looking around. It didn’t look like she had anything out, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t be doing anything.

“N-no. Not really d-doing anything now,” she said sheepishly. Even though she was still a little nervous, she did feel a sort of comfort to have Shun around. With the recent events, she found his presence to be incredibly soothing. When she looked up towards the Reaper, she took note of a slightly distant look within his eyes.

“I-is something wrong?” she asked.

Shun hesitated with responding. Well, there was, but he wasn’t really sure if he should speak of it. He didn’t want to put a burden onto the girl, especially since the issue sort of revolved around her. A part of him wondered if it would be worth a shot though, but he decided against it in the meantime.

“Not.. really,” he mumbled, “But why are you still wearing your mask?”

The question kind of took Mitsu off guard and she unconsciously placed a hand onto her mask as a result. Normally she would remove it while Shun was around and when they were in a private location, but she really felt like she needed her little haven right now. She knew he wouldn’t insult or laugh at her; she just... wanted to hide. Even so, she didn’t have an answer for him and just sort of averted her gaze.

Frowning still, he stepped towards her while reaching up for the mask, “You don’t need to hide around me.”

Mitsu let out a small squeak as he touched the mask and practically froze. However, she made no move to stop him. So, slowly, the object was moved away from her face. Her gaze, in the meantime, was still averted towards the ground. The reason soon became clear to Shun as he handed the mask back to her so she could set it aside. There were fresh tear stains on her cheeks. They seemed to have dried a little, so she likely hadn’t been crying while speaking to him. It must have been why she took awhile to answer the door, however.

Seeing this, his eyes softened as he felt a twinge of anger spark up in the back of his mind.

“What happened still bothers you doesn’t it?” he asked softly, receiving a meek nod in response. Letting out a sigh, he went on and motioned towards the bed, “Come on, let’s sit down.”

Once they were seated, he turned towards her, temporarily forgetting of his own confusions. They were still there, seeing how he felt an incredible amount of concern right now. That was not something that was normal for him. But right now really wasn’t the time to mull that over. As far as he was concerned, Mitsu needed someone right now.

“You shouldn’t think about it so much. It really wasn’t your fault. Hell, even I have trouble telling Ziggy what to do,” he said. He really had no idea if this was helping or not. Consoling another was not exactly a skill he tried to use all that often.

Mitsu’s big red eyes slowly lifted up towards the Reaper as he spoke. She could hear what he was saying, but she still blamed herself for everything that happened. Thinking about this caused her lip to quiver, and new tears began to form in her eyes. The werewolf said nothing, and instead just let out a sniffle, slowly shaking her head.
Grimacing as his words seemed to have no effect, Shun stared as a tear began to roll down her face. Seeing this... stirred something within. He didn’t want to see this. Furrowing his brow, and without really thinking, his hand came up to gently brush aside her tears with his thumb. His action surprised both himself, as well as Mitsu, who’s gaze shifted back up to meet with his own. The Reaper’s face reflected that of confusion briefly, but his hand lingered where it was. The girl didn’t seem to mind though. It was... comforting. Rather than pulling back, she found herself leaning into his touch, as well as bringing a hand up to place over his.

This moment seemed to last longer than it actually did as he stared into her sorrow filled eyes. Emotions were kicking up again, and they weren’t necessarily bad. With everything going on, it was almost as if he was entranced. Without even really knowing it, he found himself leaning in towards her, and then he felt his lips brushing lightly against hers. At this point, his eyes widened for the moment, finally realizing what he was doing.

She had seen him lean in, but she didn’t move away. And the feel of his lips against hers caused her heart to flutter. Once they were there, she too pressed in without really knowing why. It just.. felt right. At the same time, she was incredibly confused. Was this really happening? For awhile now, she was certain of her feelings for Shun, but she never thought anything like this would ever happen. When it ended, she found herself feeling a little sad, and the next thing that happened had her wondering if it was really all just a mistake.

Snapping out of his little trance, the Reaper pulled back, unsure of what was going on with himself. What was he doing? Why did he just kiss her? The questions that sprang up earlier were coming back to him at full blast, and he almost looked panicked as everything began to overwhelm him once more.

“Sh-shun..?” Mitsu called out to him, placing a hand gently on his arm. Something wasn’t right. There was no way he would have done that.. right?

Turning back to her, looking confused, he started to say something, but stopped. His mind went to the moment of the kiss. There was something there... and it was something he wanted he decided. Half of him was saying to ignore it; that all these emotions were something to disregard due to how much of a hassle they were. The other half...

Had him leaning back to kiss her once more. It was a little more sudden this time, and Mitsu ended up letting out a little squeak as a result, but once she realized what was happening, she closed her eyes and leaned in, parting her lips slightly, in which Shun went on to deepen the kiss. Her hands moved to wrap around his back. One went on up towards his head, lightly digging into his dark hair. She had experienced nothing like this, nor did she ever expect she would. But she didn’t want this to go away.

Slowly, he pushed her down against the bed and placing a hand by her hips.That small, slowly weakening part of him that insisted that this was all a waste of time, yelled at him to stop this at once. It was hard to listen to that when he was realizing just how much he wanted her. Again, not really thinking, his kiss trailed away from her lips and moved down to the base of her neck.

These actions caused Mitsu to let out a gasp in surprise. The kiss was electrifying and exhilarating.

Hearing her startled gasp, snapped Shun out of it. Again, realizing what he was doing, his own eyes widened and he quickly got up and backed away from her. Letting out a breath, he looked away, running a hand through his hair. What the hell did he think he was doing?

“I... I should go..”

“Wait...” she said softly while reaching out to grab his wrist to keep him from going.

Mitsu was confused with everything that had just happened, but she... kind of liked that. It caused some new sort of feeling in her. She didn’t understand what it was, but she didn’t think it was bad.

“Don’t go...” she said after a short silence, “I.. I want you to stay..”

Shun’s eyes snapped open, feeling a little disoriented. Looking around, he saw that he was still in his own room, with his guitar sort of dropped to the side of the bed. It took him a few moments to realize what had just happened feeling mildly confused. Sitting up, he thought over the incredibly vivid dream he had just had, then let out a sigh.

He... actually felt a little disappointed.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:05 am
For a Friend
Private (Xiu) FIN

Mooncakes... hmm

Human Studies
Class FIN
Dust bunnies. Do we really have to worry about these worthless things?

Tonight we Dine with Hel
Prp?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am
You are being volun-told
Private (Hel) FIN

Got myself another little spar. Didn't win... but didn't lose either.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:50 pm
In need of a listening ear
Private (Xiu) FIN
Seems I'm not the only one with conflicted feelings abound.

Dust Bunny Diversions
Private (Roch) FIN

Well it's not a straight up joke, but I'm still keeping my eye on this one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm
Minipet Training
Class FIN

Really should try to do something to help out Mitsu. Hm.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 pm
Don't Bring a tentacle to a tickle fight
Private (Riley) FIN

This... is a horrible horrible weakness. Horrible.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:34 pm
Checking up on a little sister
Private (Xiu)  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:24 pm
Don't get tea'd off at me =|
Private (Lattice) FIN

... She looks a lot like Needle. But she does sumi-e... interesting.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm
It's a date! OwO
Private (Mitsu... guest starring the Love squad) FIN

I know one thing for certain.. I'm very glad to have met her. She is.. definitely important to me.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:27 pm
Won't Back down
Private(Mitsu) FIN

Gave Mitsu a few pointers for self defense.  
{ Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff