Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
O Woe is Me Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any crap going on with you?
  Where do I begin?
  Not really.....
View Results

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 8:21 am
sabre_sword
Or like the freaky dentist from Little Shop of Horrors.

Guy in the chair: "Now do it now. While he's gasing himself to a palpurble(?) stupor the timing's ideal and the moment is super to ready and fire and blow this sick b*****d away! Now for the girl, now for the plant, now yes I will! But I can't."

Dentist: "Don't be fooled in I should giggle like a sappy happy dope it's just the gassss. It's got me highhhh."

Hmm...you know your Little Shop of horrors very well.

My dad played the dentist in the High Desert production of Little Shop. He scared the holy ******** out of me.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:06 pm
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

Guy in the chair: "Now do it now. While he's gasing himself to a palpurble(?) stupor the timing's ideal and the moment is super to ready and fire and blow this sick b*****d away! Now for the girl, now for the plant, now yes I will! But I can't."

Dentist: "Don't be fooled in I should giggle like a sappy happy dope it's just the gassss. It's got me highhhh."

My dad played the dentist in the High Desert production of Little Shop. He scared the holy ******** out of me.

Your dad? Shocking. Then again, picturing him dressed in drag and singing "I'm Only Thinking of Him" is a pretty strange thing too.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:56 am
Phanari
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

Your dad? Shocking. Then again, picturing him dressed in drag and singing "I'm Only Thinking of Him" is a pretty strange thing too.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Hah. You weren't there, were you? That sucks...I think we have him on tape though...
...we have Pastor Dale in a tutu lip-syching 'Bibbity Bobbity Boo'.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:56 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

Hah. You weren't there, were you? That sucks...I think we have him on tape though...

I wanna see something embarrassing his daughter did.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:21 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

The Christmas tradition...the Shinke girls hate it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:34 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

Schinke** And what is this oh-so-hated tradition?  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:47 am
Phanari
Platinum, Petshop is a manga. Unless you saw something LIKE it, you can only read that scene. Tragically, the dragon episode was never turned into an anime. It was a good episode.

i wuz thinking about Little Shop...not pet shop...
the words shop and creepy dentist made me think of it...
couldnt remember what it wuz called though...or what really happened...
alls i remember is a guy sucking down happy gas and then dieing...  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:08 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum, Petshop is a manga. Unless you saw something LIKE it, you can only read that scene. Tragically, the dragon episode was never turned into an anime. It was a good episode.

i wuz thinking about Little Shop...not pet shop...
the words shop and creepy dentist made me think of it...
couldnt remember what it wuz called though...or what really happened...
alls i remember is a guy sucking down happy gas and then dieing...

Creepy dentist? Heheheheh..........I like kinky dentist.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:03 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

They have to sing 'Come on Ring Those Bells' with their dad!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:49 pm
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari
chubby_choco
Phanari

They have to sing 'Come on Ring Those Bells' with their dad!!

That's it? Man, they embarrass easily.  

Phanaridie

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:03 pm
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

My old school worked on a production of "Little School of Terror." Opening night never came though, cuz the stupid -cursing rant- librarian who called herself director totally cut the production off. It was my last year at that school.
Now at my current school we're performing BIG the musical. Should be good but the songs have no relevancy to the story plot. Not to mention having to hear the same song over and over when all you're trying to do is focusing on painting. Increasingly annoying.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:28 pm
sabre_sword
chubby_choco
sabre_sword

My old school worked on a production of "Little School of Terror." Opening night never came though, cuz the stupid -cursing rant- librarian who called herself director totally cut the production off. It was my last year at that school.
Now at my current school we're performing BIG the musical. Should be good but the songs have no relevancy to the story plot. Not to mention having to hear the same song over and over when all you're trying to do is focusing on painting. Increasingly annoying.

Sounds like Mrs. Quinn.

Anyways...I've been considering writing a musical myself, but I'd need all the songs ready-made, so if we were charging admission, I'd have to pay all the multi-million dollar corporations big bucks.  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:01 am
i write fantasies and thats about it...that or like suspense  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:25 pm
Fantasy genre rocks!