Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:44 pm
Ren scoffed. "So if I could do that, then I should be killed too? And if you could vanish into the wind, then you should die too, right?" Ren said, lifting an eyebrow. But just for that? Actually, Ren could do that himself, and it would be pretty hard to kill him. He was demon, but not just that be he had also worked in hell before. Being one of the people who tortured the ones who were in hell, making sure they went through the worst pain. He had left hell, but they let him leave with the extra strength and the powers. So just one stab of the heart wouldn't kill him. Anika put her hand over the girl's mouth, to keep her quiet. So they could pretend she was still knocked out. She laid the girl's head on her lap,hiding her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Jake looked at him "you weren't my job so i would have no reason to harm you until i was instructed to do so." he said calmly. Jake sensed something different about the boy and he did not wish to fight him, but if he had to Jake was sure he could handle him long enough to get Amy and run away.
Amy whined a little and looked up at the girl her eyes where filled with pain and fear. "please you have to get away that man he will hurt you" she said into the girls mind. Amy's mother had been able to read and speak to people in there minds and she passed part of the trait on to Amy thats how she could do so.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 pm
Erik got to his feet and looked at the boy talk to another boy. They seemed to be distracted. He turned around and kneeled down next to Anika. "Amy." he muttered softly. She was much more different than last time he saw her. So much... fear. Was it because of that man? He hadn't heard the man's conversation, so he didn't know all the details.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:19 pm
Jake looked over at the man by Amy and growled "Get away from her" he yelled his voice sounding almost like a monster.

Amy winced when she heard Jake yell she closed her eyes and tried to cover her ears just hearing him talk brought the painful memory's back, How he killed her family and beat her to the point she was nearly dead.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:28 pm
Erik looked over his shoulder to look at the man, his face expressionless. "Or what?" he asked quietly. Even though his whole posture was calm and composed, there was something nearly demonic about it.

"Crap." Roy muttered under his breath. He didn't know who that girl was, but it sure ticked Erik off to see someone threaten her. Then again, Erik always had a soft spot for women. Still, he was about to turn full demon on that guy. A thought soon struck him. Erik's demon side was strong, but he had a weapon that was even worse. Hopefully he wouldn't remember it...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm
Jake smirked and grabbed a knife out of his pocket "I will have to take care of you" he said his voice harsh and demonic. Jake smiled and his eyes went dark red "so back away from her or deal with me"  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:38 pm
A golden bow appeared out of nowhere in Erik's arms, it was loaded with a golden tipped arrow. "You pose no threat to me." he muttered softly in his relaxed state, though his emerald green left eye was getting rose red streaks in it.

"And it begins." Roy muttered under his breath and walked up to Anika. "We'd better get out of here before World War III starts." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:45 pm
Jake simply stood there he had no fear of his bow "Why even try to help her? she isn't worth it you know" he said his voice cold as he vanished and appeared behind him "you know im faster then i look right?" he said as he looked at Amy "so shes awake" he said as he kicked her softly so she would look at him "wanna go see mommy and daddy?"
Amy looked at him and her eyes started to water she could hear the screams of her parents. "s-stop" she said while trying to fight back tears.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:57 pm
Erik looked over and roundhouse kicked the boy in the jaw then shot him with his bow. "I had hoped I wouldn't have to do this." he murmured and took the black bandana off, revealing his rose red demon eye. The slit pupil in his eye pulsed and looked at the boy carefully, tracing his movements.

Roy blinked and looked down at the girl. "Shh, don't worry." he soothed. It was funny, she reminded him so much of one of his friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:06 pm
Jake rubbed his jaw and stood up "wow cheep shot much" he said smiling he hadn't been in a fight in a while he vanished again and appeared right in front of him he punched him hard in the chest the hit pushed him a few feet back.
Amy looked at the guy who was trying to comfort her. "hes going to get hurt" she said softly wiping her eyes.  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:19 pm
Erik landed on his feet and coughed up a small amount of blood. Though he did that, he looked at if nothing ad happened, and his demonic eyes were flashing with quiet anger. "Why is it you choose to fight me if you speak so much about how tough you are?" he asked. "Is it because you know you're weak, or because you, too, wish to die?" he murmured and fired another arrow at the man. The arrow split into five more arrows. Once each tip of each arrow burrowed into the ground, they exploded like small bombs.

Roy grabbed Anika and Amy and pulled them away before the arrows could explode. He panted and looked down at the girl who spoke to him then finally recognized her. "Hey, you're that girl from the circus." he blinked then smiled sadly at her statement. "You of all people should know that Erik doesn't feel much these days."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:58 pm
Jake looked at him "i fight because you stand in the way of me being done with my job" he said as he jumped back avoiding the arrows but he was caught off guard when they exploded. he was thrown back a little and coughed. once he regained his footing he ran to Erik and pulled his knife out and cut his face.

Amy stood up and stared at Roy "...But i don't want him to get hurt because of me..." she said softly as she looked at them fight Amy knew she couldn't stand there and watch her friend get hurt. "Jake! stop!" she yelled not even sure of what she was doing  

XxphotorifficxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:09 pm
Erik slammed his bow against the knife's blade. While the two weapons clashed, Erik pulled out an arrow and dug it into the guy's side. "I guess your job will just stay unfinished then." he mused and glanced to the side when he heard Amy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:21 pm
Jake winced when the arrow struck his side he kicked Erik and made him stumble a little. Jake heard Amy and glared "Don't tell me what to do!" he screamed as he threw the knife in her direction.

Amy jumped back and started shaking "Just stop! please!" she yelled her voice was cracking a little because she was so scared.  

XxphotorifficxX

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces