Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Bibi (yaoi version 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:28 pm
Carmon looked surprised, but didn't hessitate to wrap his arms around the younger boy,
"Thank you...." he said softly grinnning now, a real grin, "your actually my first friend in a long time."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm
Rie looked up at carmon surprised"really?..well I am glad" he said blushing a bit darker feeling carmon's arms around him. He looked into carmon's eyes.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:03 pm
Carmon smiled down at Rie,
"so then..." he said letting go of him and looking around, "You going to show me around, your majesty."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:26 pm
"oh..um yeah" rie said a bit disappointed that carmon let him go. " let's go look around the town it will be fun" he grabbed carmon's hand not really thinking about it the blushed when he knew he had carmon's hand. He walked out of the mansion and began to show carnmon around the city showing him all of the clothes stores and other places. They walked past a marriage between two guys in this world aparently two men can get marred . Rie was walking past with carmon, when the two men kissed rie blushed and looked at carmon Blushing darker.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:06 pm
Carmon looked, watching the two men, he blushed softly himself and sqweezed Rie's hand,
"You know... in my world... its looked down upon for two men to share such emotions." he smiled and winked at Rie, "Its good to know that they can be happy here though."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:23 pm
Rie smiled "yeah" he said ,he was happy that he lived here. He blushed "W-why are you winking at me..?" he asked looking over at carmon now.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 am
Carmon laughed and hugged Rie messing up his hair,
"Oh~ I just think is cute when you blush thats all." he smirked, leaning down he kissed Rie's head. He had been wanting to do that for a while now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:07 pm
Rie blushed darker when carmon kissed his head , he looked up at carmon. His body felt as if it was moving by it's own when he moved his face closer to carmon's and kissed carmon. Rie pulled away before carmon got to do anything and ran away sitting on a bench in the park not far from where carmon was. "..what is wrong with me?" he asked himself blushing.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:26 pm
Carmon touched his lips softly watching Rie run away, he stopped for a second and then ran after him. When he saw Rie sitting on the bench, he walked up infront of him silently, he bent down to his height, not hesitating for a second. He had made up his mind. He captured the boys lips in his down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Rie blushed and kissed carmon back , he felt as If he was dreaming but if this was a dream he didn't want to be woken up from.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 pm
Carmon broke the kiss, his cheeks bright red,
"S-Sorry, I just kind of... have been wanting to try that..." he leaned down and kissed the boy again on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:51 pm
Rie blushed "it's ok..I kissed you first anyway" he said "...you see I-I
R-really like you.." rie looked away blushing darker "...I-I realize that now...that's why I have been feeling this way..."  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm
Carmon blushed softly and pulled Rie in close to him kissing him again on the lips,
"I-I..." he mumbled into the kiss, "I really like you too Rie."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:16 pm
Rie blushed darker as he kissed carmon back deeply. He wrapped his arms around carmon's neck.  

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

K o m o k u - s a n

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:57 pm
Carmon opened his eyes pulling back from the kiss, he stroked Rie's cheek smiling softly,
"see what I mean,? That blush of yours is simply adorable."  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces