Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Yokai!! ( A Rosario Vampire RP)

Back to Guilds

Yokai Academy, is a school for monters! 

Reply Further out
Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 pm
Silver giggled. That I would what?" Silver smiled.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:47 pm
"Would you maybe consider going..with me perhaps?"
He looked her in the eye,still blushing furiously User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:15 pm
Silver blushed crimson red. Um . . .sure." Silver answered.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:21 pm
Jeice's tail wagged furiously and his ears perked up"R-really? "
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Silver Fallen Starlight
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:39 pm
Silver blushed and nodded. "Mhm"

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:47 pm
"Then we should get some formal attire shouldnt we?"
User Image  

konaustin
Crew

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:33 pm
Fenix looked over at Sol as she looped her arm around one of his. As he looked over, she lay her head on his shoulder. Fenix's pulse went up a few beats per minute, and he smiled to himself. He liked the feeling of her being close to him like this. He could smell her shampoo, as well as the slightest hint of perfume.
As she asked what he had bought, Fenix chuckled, kissing the top of her head as they left the shop. "Oh," He started. "Just something for the dance." He looked back into the shop and looked at the blue dress Sol had been looking at. "You would have looked fantastic in that dress." He said. He looked over at her. "You're not going to get it?" He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:00 pm
She smiled as he kiss the top of her head. " really well thanks it's a pretty dress but I have a dress already. hmmm so who are you taking to the dance?" she asked hopeing he would ask her to the dance. She bit her lower lip as she looked at him waiting for him to respond.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 pm
Fenix made a big show of seeming to think about it. He put his fist under his chin and looked strikingly similar to The Thinker.
"Well," He said after a moment. "I was going to ask this really cute blond werewolf to the dance. She has the prettiest blue eyes...I got to go on a date with her, but..." He said, shrugging. He paused dramatically, then after a moment, he waved his hand sadly in the air. "Ah...but she wouldn't want to go with a stiff me.." He said. He looked quickly at Sol, then pretended to be sad as they walked along.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm
She giggled and blushed as he described her. She turned do she was facing him put one hand on each of his cheeks " I wiuld love to go with you" she smiled and kissed him  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:44 pm
Fenix chuckled into the kiss, pulling her closer with one of his hands on her lower back. Fenix smiled through the kiss, his heart thumping brightly in his chest. Once they broke away, Fenix stayed close, looking into her eyes happily.
"Fantastic." He said with a grin. He kissed her again, and let his hand find hers. "What do you want to do next?" He asked, his grin still fixed in place.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:52 pm
She smiled happily and wondered if they were considered a couple now? Well she paid no mind to it as they kissed as him as is hands brought her closer to him. As her cheeks got red after the kiss she answered " Hmm well..... I don't know" she giggled.  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm
Fenix looked over the top of Sol's head, and around them. He saw the formal clothing store they had just left, a florist, an ice cream shop, and what looked like a small Ikea. He looked back at Sol and smiled.
"So I suppose I should pick this time since you picked last." He suggested. "Well, actually, let's go to that florist over there." He said, pointing it out to Sol.
He also still didn't know whether or not this was still technically date or whether he and Sol had unconsciously made the leap into being a couple. Fenix was not one to do things unconsciously, and a plan had already formed into his head; A plan that would see for certain whether or not they were a couple.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:09 pm
She kept close to him and waited for him to choose where we would go next. As she was waiting she snuggled up against him getting to know his scent. She really liked his scent it was unique scent when he chose she smiled " ok that sounds good"  

nobody1123

3,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ComradetheMedic
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:19 pm
Fenix felt Sol snuggling up to him and he smiled for the umpteenth time today. He had a feeling Sol was sniffing him, but he was flattered; Seeing as she was a werewolf, and therefore had some wolf-like attributes, she must like how he smelled.
As she agreed with his destination, Fenix led them both to the shop. Stepping inside, Fenix was greeted with the smells of hundreds of different flowers hitting him at once. He was slightly dazzled by the assortment, but looked to Sol and smiled, kissing her cheek to excuse himself from her.
Ducking behind a row of plants, Fenix searched around. Finding what he was looking for, a single stem red rose, Fenix snatched one up. As he walked up to the counter, he spotted a beautiful white corsage in a case. He eyed it, then headed to the counter. Here, he proceeded to pay for the rose, as well as talk quietly with the shopkeeper. Fenix glanced over his shoulder, looking around for Sol, then resumed talking in hushed voices with the shopkeeper.

Further out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff