Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Agony's Grounds (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm
(partymonk, the next time you post twice in a row or do not give someone time to react, you will be disqualified from the exams.

EDIT: DUE TO ELIZABETH ABSOLVING FROM THE EXAMS, I WILL TAKE OVER AS HER PARTNER. However, I will go extremely easily. lol)

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e
User Image

Your blood will bring new life to the north.

''Well," the boy said, steadily pacing to the arena as the drews bowed before him. ''It seems like the two little miscreants decided it was not high-time to play fairly. Decided it was time to be low, lower than dust, and decided, that they would take on one with the might of two. So I have decided to slaughter you. For honor, and for justice in my own mind. Yasha, despite your weakness and resistance to go along as you have, and despite your inferior gender, you too will be crushed under my whim, so do not consider yourself too safe, my dear. Now, Kamina, seeing as how you and I are supposed to be tied together somehow, thanks to... well, past events involving my father; I've decided to take it upon my own liberty to be joining you this day. Perhaps it will be too much for your childish mind, but today we will witness the blood of your enemies." Drawing both of his blades, as well as fastening his equipment, he readied himself to destroy. User Image

__________________________________________User Image
XXtotal jutsus

XXXX84

XXXXXXS - 7
XXXXXXXXA - 40
XXXXXXXXXXB - 50
XXXXXXXXXXXXC - 60
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD - 70

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:47 pm
((dont worry Shane we solved our stuff via PM 4laugh welcome to the fight ))  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:48 pm
Come with me in the twilight, to the shadows of my heart...

Yasha Hayato
Sasori Striker

(( Welcome aboard Shane, are you fighting as Kleine?))

'' Not fair you say? If someone attacks you wouldn't you fight back at them? Even if they are alone. And for what I have seen, Kamina is no ordinairy genin, he possesses way too much chakra for that. And you're late! So back off, and don't ever call me inferior again!'', Yasha yelled the last, as her eye twitched at the newcomer.
'' Kaze bushin no jutsu!'', she said, and three clones appeared. They all pulled out poisoned kunai. '' Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)''. She threw kunai at both Kamina and the new guy. They would be faster than normal kunai, way faster due the fact she enhanced them with wind. Since Kamina was already evading the spikes, she would most likely hit him with one or two. She didn't know about his partner, but she would find out soon which tricks he had on his sleeves.
She wondered if they should split up, her fighting the chuunin partner and let Korumo fight Kamina. She guessed Korumo couldn't pull that off with his energy, and they had some strategies that would work really well. She decided to stay with and remove the opponent they knew more about from the battlefield first. Korumo had already started one of their plans.
''Suiganmourou no Jutsu (Drunken Sight Technique)'', Yasha said, as she formed her hands in the necessary seals to cast a genjutsu on Kamina.

User Image
… where I cry for all that’s lost to me

Chuunin can perform: 41+24-3=62
42 Academy Jutsu -2
33 Gennin Jutsu -1
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Monthly bonus: 24  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:14 pm
((Uh, question...isn't it a little much to pit your average genin and your average chunnin against not only the weilder of the 6 tail demon, but also a jounin with the 9 winged angel? We had our hands full with Kamina, and I just looked up Kleine's profile. I'm all for evening the numbers, but to pit these two against our guys is pretty much a death sentence.))  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:27 pm
((That's what I was thinking. Lol. OH! Put Haku in!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:08 pm
(As I said, I am going to be going EXTREMELY easily.)

User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

☵☶☰ ████ ████▒▒▒ τнэ bισσɗ ɢσɗ ▒▒▒████ ████ ☵☳☰

w e a p o n m a s t e r X|X j o u n i n X|X b l o o dXXs h i n o b i X|X g r a s sXXv i l l a g e
User Image

Your blood will bring new life to the north.

Creating a rock-hard wall of blood with only the flick of his hand, he placed it before him, before dispersing into water particles, though in reality, he was now swimming through the trees. Once he managed to align himself to be directly in front of Yasha's position, the water, the form he was using, leaped behind the tree, and he smashed it, with such a force, that it was sure to tumble, and fall on top of the girl if she was not prepared."Why strike a blow at me? Are you unaware, my dear, of the fact that your battle is destined to collapse and fall apart? There is no such thing as a steady hand when you are a demon host. I know this for sure. I come here not only to even what was not; but I come here to control my dear brother in what could be an agonizing demise for the two of you. We are not called demons for show, we are called demons for the fact that, in your death, we suffer only the same remorse as a rock would for weighing down the earth. Do you know how much that is? None at all." User Image

__________________________________________User Image
XXtotal jutsus

XXXX84

XXXXXXS - 7
XXXXXXXXA - 40
XXXXXXXXXXB - 50
XXXXXXXXXXXXC - 60
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXD - 70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:20 pm
It was very fortunate for Korumo and Yasha that he'd used his jutsu to create so much ash before. The falling tree was massive, and Korumo worried that even a skilled companion such as Yasha might not be able to make it out in time, for he knew that he himself would be unable. Typically the range of his jutsu would be limited, and to help his comrade to avoid a fatal injury, he would have needed to remove himself from his concealed position, but with so much ash connected together around the forest, manipulating them was as simple as streaming his chakra.

Ash spikes began rising again, jutting in a clear path beneath the falling mass of wood. The condensing ash collected bellow, passing Yasha by to avoid getting in her way, but creating a stone buffer between her and the overgrown bulk.

Don't worry I got your back, so you can do what you got to do. He thought to himself. I hope this new plan of ours takes out the first shinobi, otherwise my chakra might become too depleted, and I wont be able to help with this new arrival. Korumo's eyes returned to the opponent who had been launched by his previous attack.

User Image

9/30  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:33 pm
(( I'm going to be gone for the next few days, I think it'll be ok though since Korumo's in a position where he can be inactive for a bit))  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:52 am
((But we all know by the time you find yourself losing your power's going to kick in. That's the reason why it's unfair.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 am
X- TMT -X
((But we all know by the time you find yourself losing your power's going to kick in. That's the reason why it's unfair.))

To me it sounds like you're just looking for something to whine about.

b***h when it happens, not beforehand.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 am
Incubus Shane
X- TMT -X

((Kiss my a**, Shane. If anything you know I don't "whine". Find a better excuse to not put up an argument.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:21 am
{{HOW ABOUT I CONTINUE ON MY OWN!?}}  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 am
X- TMT -X
Incubus Shane
X- TMT -X

((Kiss my a**, Shane. If anything you know I don't "whine". Find a better excuse to not put up an argument.))

So you're not whining right now?

:O

Why would I even bother arguing with you? You're not exactly being intelligent atm.

@Alex: Naw. I have to teach the whiners that I can do whatever the balls I want with my own exam. Talk about being unappreciative?

If any more people say anything that sounds like whining, I am immediately closing the exams. No exceptions.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 am
Incubus Shane
X- TMT -X
Incubus Shane
X- TMT -X

So you're not whining right now?

:O

Why would I even bother arguing with you? You're not exactly being intelligent atm.

@Alex: Naw. I have to teach the whiners that I can do whatever the balls I want with my own exam. Talk about being unappreciative?

If any more people say anything that sounds like whining, I am immediately closing the exams. No exceptions.
Nope.  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 pm
(( How about just continue with the fight? I don't care who I fight or with whom, I am just looking for a great rp experience. If Partymonk leaves for a few days, I have no problem with just fighting Alex, or the both of you))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff