Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Weedrot Village (EXAM AREA) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:46 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Along the outer perimeter of the battlefield stood an old church, one of many religious figures in this barren city. This church acted as a lookout for both the proctor of the match, and for the teachers of the younger shinobi takin part in the exam. Apart of the church was a bell tower that overlooked the entire city, this is where Hiro resided, watching over the actions of his student. It was hard for the chuunin to pick a side, one having his student, and the other his best friend, but either way Rain would advance to the next round. "Alright Zatoshi, lets see what you have learned." Hiro thought as he continued to inspect the battle.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:11 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Blows and The Paper Follows, This is My Path as a Shinobi"

Amegakure//Genin//Origami no Dara//
Ninjutsu Class//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||]ONE OK ROCK - Dreamer[||||]

Zatoshi jumped fast after having looked all directions in quick motions, he threw two kunai with paper tags attached down to his previous spot and then moved away fast, this time, he would use the art of deception on him, when and if X-sensei did come up from the ground, he would notice that Zatoshi? was panting heavily, bent on one knee, Hiro would've probably saw that Zatoshi had made a paper clone and move himself to some nearby shrubbery in order to attack from a distance and lull the enemy's sense of security.  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:29 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X used his wind skill "Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast) " to deflect the incoming projectiles, and then throw them back at Zatoshi to begin with, but Zatoshi moved away speedily. Red X smiled under the mask, as he whispered "Perfect..." and then turned his eyes towards Axel and Geikijin. Red X's purpose had worked. Now Zatoshi was at least a bit hurt on his leg, and Axel was alone. Red X didn't need to find or follow Zatoshi. This was just what Red aimed to do in the first place. Now Axel would be basically screwed against 2 opponents, and Zatoshi after that when he would return.

Red moved his hands in front of himself as he shot an unstopable gust of slashing wind that aimed directly for Axel from his own back the "Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill)" went out with S-ranked power and speed. Surely on his back, Axel wouldn't have time to dodge, being a lower rank than S-rank and therefore lower speed. The gusts covered a great wide area, but did not aim to kill his opponent, but rather cut him enough to wound him, and leave him with little power to fight.

(7 jutsu used)

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:00 pm

User Image

Zatoshi needed to at least lower X's guard for just a second, From the shrubbery, Zatoshi moved his hand towards X-sensei, targeting him, and concentrated on the air around him, he could slowly but suddenly feel the oxygen leave the area around him, though it was immobile, he was using the Shinkuu Technique not to kill but to at least stop movement so that he could immobilize Red-X  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:01 am
hellooooooooo?!!! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am
HadouNoKen21395
hellooooooooo?!!! scream

I'm personally waiting for Axel or Geikijin to do something. If I have to keep waiting, then just us two will go on xD  

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:25 pm
Tails1990
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Along the outer perimeter of the battlefield stood an old church, one of many religious figures in this barren city. This church acted as a lookout for both the proctor of the match, and for the teachers of the younger shinobi takin part in the exam. Apart of the church was a bell tower that overlooked the entire city, this is where Hiro resided, watching over the actions of his student. It was hard for the chuunin to pick a side, one having his student, and the other his best friend, but either way Rain would advance to the next round. "Alright Zatoshi, lets see what you have learned." Hiro thought as he continued to inspect the battle.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

(Sorry to interrupt, but Hiro keeps bugging me for a report.)

A clay bird quietly flew down, landing on Hiro's shoulder. There was a message carved into its back. It read: "Armand, here. I made it back in Rain, safe and sound. It's too long of a report to describe it here. It's also sensitive info. I'll give you a recap back in Rain whenever you come back. Cheers." Other than that, the bird had no other messages. As soon as Hiro read it, it flew up into the sky and detonated, destroying the report.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:30 pm
(I'm still waiting on Black Flash's response cause its technically his turn)  

Yuki Miojin

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

{{>.> I was waiting for you....}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:56 am
XxBlack_FlashxX
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(Its your turn though...my last post was me sending the flame dragon at you sweatdrop )  

Yuki Miojin

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:18 am
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
XxBlack_FlashxX
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(Its your turn though...my last post was me sending the flame dragon at you sweatdrop )

{{Oh sh-t.... I didn't even see in. Well give me a minute to check up on a few other guilds. NUR isn't my main priority, tbh.}  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:53 pm
Gekijin Bouryoku xx+xxAmegakurexx+xxGeninxx+xxNara & Ranmaru Eyes

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"This is a real pain..."

[||||]
Axel would never have had the chance to have moved. Just because one had moved forward, or jumped, does not mean that their shadow would've disappeared all of a sudden. Plus, it was not to hard for Gekijin to extend his shadow just a tad bit more. After all he was right behind the man. Axel would have never been able to perform his technique for as soon as he stepped forward he would've been ensnared by the technique of the boy. "Nice try, but failed attempt, my friend," he spoke as he drew his sword. He took an explosive tag and wrapped it on his sword. "Begone," he spoke as he chucked the blade at Axel. The blade would pierce right through the back of Axel, considering he could not move.
[||||]

"...But I guess I've got to do it."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:45 pm

User Image

Zatoshi inhaled and concentrated chakra and wind to his chest, he then exhaled and manipulated the wind, the wind slowed down Gekijin's blade and then knocked it away from Axel, after this, Zatoshi pulled out his fan, pulled back with it and then swung with all of his might, violent winds started to come towards Gekijin, these winds would cause blade-like damage(Wind Sword), Zatoshi knew that Gekijin would only have two choices, take the hit attempting to block it or move out of the way, breaking the hold he had on Axel, or at least, that's what he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:11 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

(How can you do all that so fast when you got hit by S-ranked winds?)

Red X immidiately popped the balloon taking out the oxygen around himself, as he already knew that technique. Zatoshi was taking him like a new ninja or something. He should know by now that Red X is far more power then that. Red X then snapped his fingers, as a wind of his own blew Zatoshi's wind away easily. Then Red X said "You're not in very good shape. You should quit by now since your partner doesn't seem to be in such a good shape either." Red X said almost tauntingly. He knew that Zatoshi's leg was hurt from the winds and bleeding. Axel had also experienced minor injuries, but Zatoshi's leg wasn't looking too good.

(9 jutsu used)

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 pm
(Paper clone took the hit for Axel, y'know, the one you ignored)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff