Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Demon's Souls: The Less-Lonesome Path [Open and Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 pm
"So because you're skinny like a twig, I should assume you know how to contort your body into impossible and demonic positions!" Tabari barked, throwing a glare at the thief. She was normally a friendly individual, but this man was bringing out darker parts of her being.

As she glared at him, she curiously noticed he was pointing towards something, which she looked out towards. When she saw the monster, her eyes popped wide open.
"Dear... Lord..." She whimpered, slowly backing from the beast.

Celtor looked out as well, and lowered himself to ground as he began to growl threateningly, moving himself in front of Tabari so she was blocked from the monster.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:51 pm
"What do you expect me to do?! I don't want to just stand around like some princess that expects to be saved, help me out here and communicate with me!" she shouted back, a nerve being struck as kept slowly backing away. She felt the tension rising in her muscles, limber yet considerably constricted, finding the unease annoying.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:29 pm
"........I think I know what made those zombies..." Adrian said, laughing hysterically, before he noticed something.

"...There are two other people right in front of it....What the hell are they doing!?"

"I EXPECT you to listen! This thing is much more than those creatures from before! Just LOOK at it!" Omazige exclaimed, as the Vanguard began moving quicker.

He gave a growl, hearing it coming and unsheathing his Claymore from his back.
"There have to be others here. Find them first!" he told her, before turning to face the Vanguard.
He then charged at it, swinging it down onto the Demon's leg. The blade did not even sink into the skin.
"!?"

The Vanguard, clearly annoyed, rose his left arm and swatted him away.
The Demon's very strength sent him flying to the side and crashing into a ruined building.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:23 pm
"I don't know what it does, and I really don't care." Tabari snorted, as she tried to move herself around Celtor, wanting a better look at the beast. The task, though simple, was proving to be difficult as her companion seemed hell-bent on being in her way. She peaked over the dragon's neck, seeing two specks which were quickly blocked out. The Thief confirmed what she already knew though. They weren't alone.

"Come on then." She climbed onto Celtor's back, and without warning, leaned over and grabbed onto the man and pulled him up with her, laying him down behind her.

"Let's go, Celtor!" Tabari snapped, to which the dragon gave a frustrated growl but galloped towards the Vanguard.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:46 pm
"Gah, I realize or are those ears on your head for just decoration?!" she exclaimed, though before she could continue, she found herself flinching into a temporary frozen pose. He was right once again, she didn't think the creature would of been able to so easily swat him away like he was a leaf in the wind. She had judged earlier from his attire that his armor seemed to be quite dense and quite heavy, so judging from what she just witnessed she felt her feet pick up as she turned and ran the other direction. "********, ok ok I get it!" she grumbled, focusing all her energy into moving and probulary soon dodging. It wouldn't be long though as she lifted a hand by her face, that she could barely make out the visible outlines of what seemed others. She raised her hand then, and waved frantically, hoping to get their attention.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 pm
"What..? Wait....HOLY!!" Adian barked, latching onto Celtor, not used to the speed.

No movement came from the house Omazige was swatted into.

The Vanguard found little amusement with him now and focused on Emeria, letting out another roar, charging after her.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:02 pm
"What's the problem back there?" Tabari asked, looking back at Adrian as she kept seated on Celtor, showing no issues with the ride.

"It's just like riding a horse, ya baby. So sit up and clench your legs!" She rolled her eyes, turning her head back around to look at the monster. That can't be good... She thought, frowning as she saw it was focusing in their direction. She hoped it wasn't looking at the three of them. The undead from before were easy but this thing seemed to be anything but easy.

Something smaller than caught her attention though, making her eyes widened once more. "Celtor, ease up!" She barked, grabbing onto the barb in front of her and pulling back, using it similar to a set of reins.

Was that.. another person?
"Oh no.." She whimpered, now realizing the Vanguard wasn't looking at them but the lone person who was trying to get to them.

"Celtor." She leaned over the dragon's side, looking at him directly. She had to make her directions clear to him, as the situation could easily become dangerous with the monster looming over them. "Run for the other person out there, pick them up, and run away from that thing. Got it?"

The dragon snorted, giving a small nod before he broke into another gallop, now heading directly towards Emeria.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:10 pm
She didn't think this was going to turn into an endurance run, as she stole back a quick glance, she nearly felt the urge to loss any bit of appetite she might of had before. It didn't seem Omazige was up yet and now the damned thing was chasing her. "Ahhhh great, just fun. I knew I should of studied more of the magic arts but nooo..." she mumbled, trying to keep her breath steady.

Normally, it was traditional for those born into royalty to have a central focus on magic use but Esmeria had found that being so single-minded with no balance was quite, well frankly, stupid. Though now that she was better experiencing things, she now was understanding why.

She snapped out of her thoughts quickly though, after realizing that letting her mind side-track was NOT a good idea, especially when your more likely to stumble on the simplest of things such as rocky ground.  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:01 am
"FIRST TIME ON A DRAGON!" Adrian exclaimed, looking up at her.
"Muuuuuuuuuuuuch different than a horse!" he added, before Celtor went directly towards Emeria.

"SON OF A MONKEY!!" he yelled, still not used to it.

A crash was heard from the building as Omazige was getting out of the ruins, looking at where the Vanguard was.
It was now focused on the Royal. Great..

He looked down and found a piece of wooden debris and picked it up, carrying the Claymore in the other hand. He then looked back to the Vanguard, walking toward it and throwing the chunk of wood at the back of the Demon's head.

The Vanguard gave a grunt, feeling the wood and turning around to see what it was. The Templar. He looked back at Emeria, and then to Omazige again, choosing which one to go after.

The Demon gave a growl, turning around completely to face Omazige, leaving Emeria to run.

"There...I've done my part..." Omazige grunted, readying his Claymore. He knew he couldn't hurt it, but he could work as a distraction.
Besides, this b*****d broke a few of his ribs, it's only fair he try to break a few of the Demon's.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:09 am
"He runs and moves just like a horse. Just think of him like a draft horse with scales, wings, sharp teeth, and claws!" Tabari looked over her shoulder again, seeing Adrian was still laying pathetically on Celtor's back. She rolled her eyes at him, unable to believe that he was so pathetic.

"Here." She growled, reaching towards him and grabbing the back of his armor. She wrestled and struggled with him and the steady movement from Celtor's gallop, but eventually she had Adrian sitting up right as she told him to be.
"Now, just keep your legs tight like you're on a horse. And don't worry about him. He hardly feels it. If you need to, you can rest your hands on his back too for extra support until you calm down and stop acting like a child." She huffed, facing forward again just as they were closing in on the lone person.

No time for stops... Not with that monster... She thought, leaning forward to get closer to Celtor's head.
"Grab her and be gentle. We can't afford to stop."

The dragon snorted in response, opening his jaws in pace with the time it took him to catch up with the extra person out here. When the three had finally ran into the Esmeria, Celtor had his mouth wide open and his head tilted to the side, putting the royal right between his jaws. He bit down, only didn't penetrate through the skin or armor, as he was aiming to have a steady hold on the person so they couldn't fall out or break free.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:20 am
Though there were times when being distracted was really worth it, like what had happened in the span of suddenly minutes: she had been running, spotting the individuals more visibly, quite surprised to see what appeared to be a hunter and thief working together. But more of the fact, that they were riding a freaking dragon! She felt tension rise to the back of her neck even more as she noticed it was opening it's mouth and heading straight towards her.
"Oh crap...first some demonic being, now a dragon?! It's like I'm playing monkey in the middle.." she blurted, debating on whether to halt and go a new direction or head back towards the vanguard.
To her even more shock, she wasn't allowed that decision as in a quick motion, the dragon had decided to scoop her up into it's mouth and trap her there, surprisingly gently. "Hey! Do I look like a chew toy to you?! As much I appreciate the help, I don't like the feeling that anytime I could end up as a snack..." she grumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:29 am
"Fine, fine...." Adrian sighed.
"I'll TRY to act natural while I ride a giant, fire-breathing liz-" he stopped as he went speechless, seeing what the Dragon did to he Emeria.

"Did he really just do that.........?"

Meanwhile, the Vanguard was attacking Omazige in the distance, attacking with its actual weapon now.

Omazige had to jump to the side to avoid a vertical slash, causing him to give a pained grunt, landing on the broken ribs.

Once he was back up, he stole a glance at what had become of the Royal.
"..........Not what I expected...." he said, his gaze returning to the Vanguard.

The Demon gave a growl, digging its axe from the ground.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:34 am
Celtor's throat vibrated with a low growl to Emeria, but he grew quiet as he continued to run, watching the Vanguard closely.

"Oh don't worry about him!" Tabari giggled as she leaned over Celtor's side, looking at the royal caught in his mouth. "He only eats people when they're dead! Unless your a bandit. Then he'll eat you alive." She shrugged and bobbed her head, giving a cheerful smile to Emeria. "But you're alive and don't look like a bandit, so you're safe!

"And you," she leaned back up to look at the thief with an unamused stare. "Just shut up already and sit down. You cry more than a baby." She growled, leaning back over to speak with Esmeria.

"Are you alone out here?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:41 am
She tried to shift herself a bit to make it a 'little' bit more comfortable to talk without feeling like a piece of raw jerky.
"I guess you could call it a guilty leisure I was born as I was..." she grumbled, trying to keep herself calm so she would feel the need to antagonize the dragon. Esmeria was not content on dying so quickly, especially if it was because she had picked a childish fight with something nearly 5x her size.
Then it crossed her mind again with panic, as she remembered the hunter's question, "No I'm not! There's a guy, named Omazige that's still fighting that thing! You got to help, it swatted him so easily like he was a fly."  

Devious Duo

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 am
"Oh, right. It's completely NORMAL to see this....Tell me, how many Dragons besides this one have you seen HELPING people..?" Adrian asked with a grunt, looking over at the Vanguard, hearing Emeria.

"Wait, there's someone else over there fighting it!?" he asked, suddenly calm enough on the Dragon to move from where he was seated and was now looking at Emeria face-to-face.

Adrian then looked over at Tabari and then back to the Vanguard.

"....This is gonna suuuuuuuuck...." he groaned, before jumping off of Celtor and rolling to stabilize himself.

After getting back to his feet, he looked over to the Hunter and Royal.
"Get ready to pick up the other guy! And give the Royal my seat!" he yelled, before sprinting towards the Demon, and rummaging through his pack.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff