Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:15 pm
"Find the source of the noise.." Edge ordered with a growl as she pressed forward, now trying to see if the clicking was on her level.

"Capture whatever it is making the noise. If you can't, kill it."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:17 pm
"Yeah, yeah...I'll find your mechanical rat..." Dozer grunted, the feed coming from his end carrying the clicking even louder.

"I still can't fin-SONOFA!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:36 pm
Normally, Edge would have ignored Dozer's sarcastic remarks made, but the clicking was a normal thing which caught her attention immediately.

"Dozer--" She tried to warn him, but it was too late. The only good side to the situation was they were close to each other, and Edge hadn't manage to find a room.

"Dozer!" She called as she leapt off the cat walk and ran to where she actually heard his voice echo from in the factory.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:49 pm
Whatever had attacked Dozer was now giving off the clicking noise freely.

When Edge jumped down, its attention shot over to her as fast as it lept off of Dozer, pushing him back.

An unseeable force then latched onto Edge, knocking her down to the ground. A mass then appeared on top of her, this creature stared down at Edge, tilting its head before unhinging its mouth and revealing its razor-sharp teeth as it gave a ear-splitting roar.

Before it could do anything, it was suddenly kicked by Dozer off of Edge, breaking a door to a small room on the other side of the one they were in.
"IT'S GUUUD!" he barked, sprinting after it.

"Alright...Where are-" he stopped, noticing what was in the room and going silent.

He then charged out of the room and sprinted straight for Edge.
He picked her up and THREW her straight out of the factory doors.

The MOMENT she touched the ground the entire factory erupted in an explosion.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:17 pm
((d**k.))

Once she hit the ground, saw blades were between Edge's fingers and poised to be thrown. As the Clicker launched to her, she started to throw her blade, but the Clicker was faster than she anticipated. The throw was given prematurely and the saw blade veered off the side as Edge hit the ground with the Clicker on top of her.

As the Clicker latched on, Edge growled and grabbed onto it. She had been wanting to try a new idea she had, of just running her saw blades straight from her arms and into the enemy. The Clicker's teeth and roar cut short her attempt, and sent Edge into a scramble to get her hands around it's head to prevent it's teeth from biting down in her.

But just as she was about to get her first grab on it's head, the Clicker was gone, thanks to Dozer. She grunted in reply as she rolled to her side and got on her feet. This thing was dangerous and quick, and she couldn't allow Dozer to go after it alone.

Yet again, before she could properly start, she was being thrown out of the factory. "Dozer!" Edge growled when he grabbed hold of her. "What are you--" She was cut off when Dozer threw her outside.

She hit the ground with a grunt, but that was the least of her worries. The factory was working like a train wreck as it seemed everything kept getting bad to worse in a matter of seconds.

"DOZER!" She barked, getting on her feet yet again and charging to the building.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:14 am
(( : D ))

As the fiery wreckage continued from the explosion, one figure could be seen slowly exiting the blast zone in a struggling manner.
Dozer.

His right arm was completely blown-off, his left leg was practically nothing but a steel rod, and his chest and helmet were beaten and broken to hell.
The only thing that saved him from being completely destroyed was the thick plating of his armor, and that was in shambles, now.

Once he was out of danger, he reached up to the side of his head again with his left arm, which, once he activated the comm unit, fell of. He stared down at it for a moment before giving a sigh.

"....Dozer to command..G-38 was bombed. Edge was kept away from the blast, so the doc shouldn't freak." he grunted, looking over at the Hunter in question.
"Oh. And I'm gonna need a short vacation..........Can't seem to keep myself together in one piece..." he added with a chuckle, slowly leaning back and falling to the ground.

He was still alive, fortunately.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 am
"Dozer!" Edge called out as the broken reploid limped out of the factory. She was a bit thankful she didn't race into the burning factory to pull him out. The combination of heat and smoke, and having to search through that. Not to mention the Clicker. No doubt it died, as it was in the room with the bomb at the time of detonation, but they didn't know what it was capable of, or if it was alone..

Once Edge reached Dozer, the other Hunter fell over, and she groaned in frustration.
"Dozer," she growled as she bent over to grab him by what was left of his shoulders. "You're not really out of the fire yet." She started to drag him away from the factory, in case something else decided to blow up in the building.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:11 am
"The others will be here shortly..." Dozer groaned.
"And what's with this?" he added with a chuckle, looking up at her.
"You're suddenly trying to keep me ALIVE?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:20 am
"Your annoyances, despite how great they are, are not worth this." Edge replied in a monotonous tone.

"If something else were to go off in the factory, you'd die. Or, if that clicking Maverick survived or has friends, we should be away from the factory when they come."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am
"You were just TRYING to kill me an hour ago!" Dozer retorted, shaking what was left of his right arm.
"You make no sense!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:45 am
"An hour ago you didn't throw me out of a factory rigged to explode." Edge grunted in reply.

"Something I still don't understand yet. When you reported it, you added my father would have no reason to be upset. While I appreciate the concern for his health, you should watch yourself too. I can feel your shoulders are apart to break off from me trying to pull you, along with everything else on you."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:06 am
"Yeah? You're still a newbie compared to me. And besides, I was build to survive this kind of stuff." Dozer groaned, the lights coming from the helmet slowly dimming.

"...I need to conserve my energy if I'm gonna keep pestering you later. Our buddies are gonna be here in a few moments, anyway..." he added, before going dark.

As he said, multiple transports and vehicles were rushing to the scene, and split off between the two Hunters, and the burning wreckage.

While the crew for the wreckage went right to work, the transports quickly opened up, a small group of Reploids moving towards the two Hunters, with a large Reploid walking up behind them.
It was clear this Reploid, known as Icarus, was of a higher status than normal Hunters.

He looked from Edge, to Dozer, and then back to Edge.
"It looks like you two went through hell.." he said, his hand clasped onto his chin.

"Edge, what exactly happened here?"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:18 pm
Edge growled lowly at the comment she was a newbie, as she thought herself to be a veteran by now. Three years in, out ranking veterans like Dozer who had been here longer, working better too in some cases, and he still called her a newbie?

Before she could snap at him for the remark though, he was powering down, something she would not object to. He needed to save his energy in his condition, and arguing wasn't to keep him going.
She'd just have to get him later.

As the back up arrived, Edge set down Dozer and took a few steps back, giving the reploids plenty of room to pick up Dozer. Edge spotted Icarus easily, his larger size making him impossible to miss. She gave a sigh, her mouth guard opening, and looked tiredly at the approaching reploid.

"I'm not sure Hell is the proper word to describe it." She commented, looking down at Dozer, frowning at his state.
"When we arrived, the place appeared to be long abandoned. No obvious signs of life between the different levels of the factory we were at. On the ground, Dozer found dead reploids that had bite marks through them." Edge looked back at Icarus, staring right at him because even she couldn't believe there was something actually eating reploids. But she saw the Clicker's teeth..
"Shortly after the discovery of the bitten reploids, we were hearing clicks. We almost dismissed it as the factory settling, but they kept coming. Then.. The Clicker, the thing eating the reploids, attacked Dozer. When I came to help him, it jumped from him to me. That's when I saw it had the teeth to chew through metal, and it's behavior was feral enough to do so. Before it could attack me, Dozer kicked it off and charged off into the room it landed in. Before I could react, he was sprinting out, threw me outside, and the factory blew when I hit the ground." She sighed heavily as she finished, looking back to Dozer. "Then he limped out, called you guys, and that's the end of it.."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:27 pm
Icarus listened to Edge, nodding every now and then.
Sure, it seemed like utter nonsense, but Edge was never one to joke, making it believable.
"If it were Dozer telling me all of this, I think I'd tell him he needs his head defragged." he chuckled, looking back to Dozer.
"How is he doing? He's not yelling like a drunk, so he's either powered down, or..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:34 pm
"I know.." Edge sighed heavily, hardly believing the story. But she apart of it, and unless everything was some sort of illusion, and there was nothing to even suggest something or someone played with their heads. "But it happened. Had the factory not explode, there's a good chance we'd be apart of the pile of bodies."

When Icarus turned his attention to Dozer, Edge followed suit.
"He was still annoying when he came out of the factory." She grunted in an unamused way. "And even more annoying as I drug him away when he fell over. He powered down to conserve what was left of his energy just as you guys arrived. I can't say for certain if he'll..." She paused, at a loss for proper words.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff