Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sound Academy [For New Sound Shinobi] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:30 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro made his way into the Sound academy, the place where he ranked up to become a genin. While walking thought he hallways, he was deep within his thoughts of what had happen not too long ago, was Makato made at him or at the situation? Still, the thoughts of his cousin yelling at him made him feel rather down, she was basically family. It felt like his stomach was stabbed by a rather long knife as the sad expression on his face still lingered on. When he finally stop, he entered the same room that Cessie and Ivan was in, from the looks it seem to be a fight. But was this just a sparring match or is she just being... rough? He might as well take his mind off of what happen earlier and just watch what will happen.

...Give me strength

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((Alright thank you))

He saw the kick coming and as the kick was coming at him he ran up to it and caught the leg. He made sure not to let go of the leg as he used his whole body strength to make sure to not let go. As soon as he knew that it was the real one he would do the next one. His body took some damage but not a lot for he made sure his air went out as he caught the leg in the air.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:45 pm
Twisting in the air, Cessie brought her other foot up and smashed down on Ivan's face."Careful! You don't want to get to close to me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

Having his head hit he let go of the leg, but purposely going with the motion of the kick he did his own kick from a hand stand. It spun around aiming for the back of her head. A small amount of blood came down his face from the leg hitting his goggles that were on his head. He didnt care but he was having fun. The smile on his face was more than clear that he was having fun. He was even laughing after being hit from the leg.  

touketsu_makai

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm
((Man, a duel between Ivan and Hasame would have been badass. too bad the charrie is dead now))

Cessie stumbled as the kick smacked her in the back of the head."Damn. I must be getting rustier than I though if a brat like you could kick me." She took a few steps away, and kept her guard up just in case.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:29 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro might want to stop this fight soon as his iron sand now slithered out of his collar and sleeves. If things get too serious he'll stop the fight with his iron sand. If they even payed any attention to him as well, the sand dancing around his body as it was just a little of the sand he had in his body. His arms where crossed on his chest and his mouth formed a small frown, watching closely as he was soaking up battle information from both.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((I am not sure of that character, i ust hope i can get this character through all of what i want.))

Looking at her, he smiled laughing, as he wiped the blood away. He looked at the teacher breathing a little heavily, but nothing where to bad because it went away really quickly. "So what now?" he said as his gaurd was still up. "Does this pass what you ask of me?" he asked as he looked at the teacher and he threw his goggles to his large weapon that was in the corner of the room. His forehead had a bit of blood on it, but he wiped it away quickly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:42 pm
((Twas my ex-bf's char, loved to get sliced up in a battle, had a s**t ton of scars))

"Technically, yes. I want you to learn the other jutsu though. Trust me, they come in handy."Cessie said. Maybe now that he was riled up, the kid would be able to figure out his chakra.  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

((I see.))

"But how do you want me to learn these Jutsus?" he asked as he looked at her and back at his hands. He was confused, "all i know is to fight and not give up." he said as he raised himself off of the streets. He was confused but he was trying to figure out what he had to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:34 pm
"Let's start there."Cessie said."By not giving up! Now, try again!" Maybe the excitement of a fight would jump start him into learning his jutsu.  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:41 am
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

"So what one do we start with? The one with the weird thing you did with your hands?" he asked as he was trying to remember the sign, that she did. He was frustrated and it showed. "How in the world do you do that hand thing?" he asked asked loudly, He was annoyed that he wasn't getting it. His hand was in some random shape that was far from any symbol.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 pm
Cessie showed him the handsign once more, turning into Makoto."Try again, you're hands should look like this."  

Crimson Remedy

touketsu_makai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

Ivan Jack Dugarian

He followed the hand signs and tried to do what she did, but of course this failed. He turned into a complete failed version of who the teacher was. After turning back he tried again. Forming the hand sign, but again he failed at it. As he turned back to normal he scratched his head. "What am i doing wrong?" Asking as he looked at his hands and trying to figure out what the hand sign was and why his was not working. His chakra seemed to be near the bottom of the barrel and it was maybe half of what he could ever muster left.

((I assume this would use a good portion of his chakra if not then i will edit this to what it should be))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:19 pm
The cloaked figure walked into the building that was the academy. He wanted to see what the kids of tomorrow were like today. "Hmmph, these kids look pretty damn weak, must be the teacher teaching 'em wrong or something. Maybe just born weak." The man said loudly enough for the entire room of people to hear.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:47 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro glance over to the yelling man that said most of the people here were weaklings. The boy now annoyed by this man didn't pay much attention to him now as the iron sand that floated and slithered around the puppet user like an orb, protecting him from most dangers that would come his way. Some of the students were surprised that Nakamuro could do this and walk up to him for questions but answered none of them, remaining quite. Anything today seems to be annoying him for some reason and the yelled that he received from Makoto didn't make it better, rather shock that she did. In truth he could probably crush most of the people here but he isn't the type to kill his own fellow ninjas. His single strap bag still slung over his right shoulder, the bag itself hanging near his rear which held most of his stuff including scrolls of his puppets, battle data on past people he faced and watched base off of memory and the mask he always had when he ventured outside of the village.

...Give me strength

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces