Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Free Life (Accepting Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:25 am
"Paul was trying to steal food. I'm not, Frenchman." Arther growled lowly, glaring at Antoine angrily. "I'm just merely seeing what sort of garbage you're cooking for us next."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:57 am
The cleaver's blade came closer to Arthur's jugular now.
"You're not as smart as you let on, huh..?" Antoine asked, raising an eyebrow.
"I could gut you right now, and the captain would just chew me out over it. You're just asking for death with this attitude."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:07 pm
"Good," William replied.
A few hours passed and soon the were at port. The wharf was bustling with all sorts of activity as usual. Fisherman had pulled in a good catch, there were farmers selling their fresh produce, merchants selling goods, and so on. Once they were docked, William gathered the crew and ordered them to begin unloading their goods. They did this for an hour or so until they were done.
"You boys can go have some fun now, but be back by dawn. If you're not, I will leave you here," William said. "Solaris, you're coming with me," he added, brushing past the masked woman.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:22 am
"Oh come now. You wouldn't want to ruin your dish with English blood." Arthur grinned defiantly at Antoine. "And I know for a fact the Captain wouldn't tolerate it. He needs me more than he realizes to keep this damned ship afloat and the crew in line. A fresh Captain like him wouldn't last long without someone with experience guiding them." He stepped back and rubbed his neck to get rub of the feeling of the blade.

"I suggest you lose that temper, Frenchy. The Captain can't tolerate it forever." He growled as he made his exit.

Just as Arthur exited, Neptune's Cannon finally anchored in port. The crew immediately began their routine to haul off goods to be traded in exchange for coin. Part of the money made was then given out to the crew to spend for their own personal usage. The rest was used to buy more supplies for the ship so when the crew left, they could stay at sea for long and (hopefully) bring back more loot.

Solaris oversaw the work done by the other men, making sure there was so stealing from the men to make extra coin and to make sure the goods were handled carefully enough to ensure they were paid fully for their goods. When everything was done, she reported the good news to William and was soon ordered to follow by the captain.

"Yes sir." She replied coolly, immediately following at his side and slightly behind.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:27 pm
William stepped off of the ship then headed into the city to finish some business. There were huge crowds of people as usual, the reason why he hated being on land. The crowds were the reason why he loved the open sea; there were never any crowds on the ocean. William grimaced as he shoved his way past people until they finally reached the darker side of the city. This was where he was able to sell or trade stolen goods without having questions asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:12 pm
"Nah, I'm sure if your blood went anywhere, it would spoil it. Much like the attitude and uselessness of your countrymen and King." Antoine grunted, already cleaning the blade.

"And at least I treat people well off the bat~" he added as Arthur left.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:03 am
Solaris kept pace with William, brushing and moving through the crowd to keep a constant point behind and to his side. While she veered through the people, her eyes scanned across the faces as she searched for dangerous individuals who might have attempted to cause harm to her Captain. Anything could happen in this area of town, including a murder attempt. She was ready to stop any would be killer dead in their tracks.

After work had been handled on Neptune's Cannon, the men dispersed to their own ways, leaving the ship a bit abandoned compared to it's normal amount of activity.

"You're insane to take the job!" Arthur's voice barked on deck, moving down with another. "This isn't out place to handle such an issue!"

"I appreciate your concern, Arthur, but we've already been paid half of--"

"Then send it back!" Julian's and Arthur's voices were getting closer to the kitchen. Soon enough, Antoine's door was slammed open by a frustrated Captain.
"Tell them they can keep the damn money and find someone else!"

"I'm not backing out on a deal, Arthur. It makes us look bad." Julian growled lowly.

"Why do you care? We're nothing but damn pirates!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:07 am
Antoine gave a sigh, already hearing them as they got back onto the ship.
"What are you two lovebirds arguing about NOW..?" he asked, looking back at them.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:45 pm
"Please." Arthur snorted. "I'm not even attracted to men, let alone this ugly idiot."

"Thanks." Julian shot a glare at the British man before he looked to the French man.
"We're having a disagreement over a job I've taken on."

"He's sending us out into the wilds to take care of murderous savages! Not to mention leaving the ship undefended as he wants most of the crew to go out!"

Julian gave a tired sigh, trying to keep focused on Antoine and tuning out Arthur before he was driven into madness and murder from the other man's shouting and arguing.

"A local tribe, the Pensacola as their called, is causing a bit of trouble for farmers and hunters who venture too far out of city limits and too deep into their territory. Anyone who ventures too far never comes back alive. The city wants something done, whether it's peaceful or violent, preferably violent."

"So while we go on a wild chase to find even wilder men, he wants to take our best men out to get slaughtered by savages and leave the ship to be taken over."

"The Pensacola are no laughing matter. No tribal is. I want to take good fighters with me when I go to settle the issue. Otherwise, we'll only end up as more trophies for the wild men."

"We already have a job we should be doing anyway. If this job goes bad, we can't hope to complete the next one."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:10 pm
After a while, William and Solaris reached their destination which was a shabby looking building. The paint was peeling off the walls and the foundation seemed to have shifted making the building lopsided. The white haired captain headed inside where they came upon an old woman with white hair tied up in bun. The buildin was full of smoke from her smoking. She saw Wiliam walked in a smiled slightly.
"Ah, if it isn't my favorite customer. What do you have for me this time?" she asked.
"It's nice to see you Mary," William said as he reached into his jacket.
He took out a bag and threw it onto the table in front of the old woman. She looked at the bag before picking up and emptying its contents out onto the table.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:24 pm
"Arthur, I would have figured since you were under the previous Captain, I would assume you would learn not to question your superior too much." Antoine grunted.
"Honestly, you've always been too pig-headed lately." he added, rolling his eyes.

"And my opinion? You could get some exercise, seeing as your type is used to posh, civilized lands. You could use this."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:54 am
Solaris looked around the building with slight curiosity. After all the visits and years, this place never changed. It remained in terrible condition, yet always standing strong.
She glanced slightly at the bag when William tossed it to the woman. Another deal then? She sighed and turned her eyes away, letting them have their way.

"No, I learned to let the Captain be when they're leading just fine. He is not." Arthur snapped in reply.

"This job is going to either kill or cripple us, something we can't afford."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:53 am
"And what happens if something good comes from this, Arthur?" Antoine asked, raising an eyebrow.
"For all you know, this could be for the better."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:14 pm
"And for all we know someone is going to be slaughtered. With any luck, it'll be our idiotic Captain."

"Well, I got what I needed." Julian sighed heavily, turning around and leaving the kitchen.
"I hate to do this to the men, but I want to get this job done as soon as possible, so we'll be leaving today, Antoine." He paused in the doorway, looking tiredly at the chef. "Can you handle the ship until I come back?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:43 pm
Antoine gave a chuckle.
"Please. I know how to use a knife more than just to cut pork." he told him with a grin.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff