Reply Roleplays (:
Vurt (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:14 pm
Sebastian put an arm around Tsumi to keep her warm. His smoke seemed to get thicker as he glared over at Maemi. "She'll be fine." He growled, bringing in Tsumi.

Scribble looked over. "Hey Tsumi, why are you all wet?"

Sebastian blinked at him. "She lost our key and was outside in the rain." He lied.

"Here." Ohae threw some bullets at her. "ANd there." She said to Beetle as he sat up and stretched.

"Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:18 pm
Tsumi pushed Sebastian away, looking at both the girl and Scribble. She felt sadness, hatred and pain. Her shadow was pure black. She was still shaking. Sebastian... Why did he lie for her? She turned and ran for the bridge. Why couldnt she say anything? Was it the storm? Normally she would have made the girl eat the grass. But she let Scribble see her like that... Her vision was blurred from the rain and tears. Sebastian.... He's such a nice person...  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:32 pm
Maemi looked at Sebastian puzzled.
"Sorry!" she said and meaning it.
"I-It was rude of me to say such things to your friend. Please forgive me!"
Maeko cocked her head and looked at Maemi for a long time. She walked towards her and lifted her from the ground.
"You won't get him as easily as you expect. Your better off with the emotionally damaged girl first. Then you head to him, he seems to be more intelligent than most.....but that might not be true. We don't have enough time to do all of that today, the time is close to start heading home and welcome our new visitor. Or maybe more..."Maeko looked at Maemi seriously.
Maemi smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Miyuki got into her car and began to drive towards her destination.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:38 pm
Sebastian gasped, looking over where Tsumi ran. "Tsumi?"

Scribble started running after her. "Tsumi!"

Aoi looked over and sighed. "That girl gives me a headache...."

Ohae looked after her nd rolled her eyes. "ey Beetle. I think i have a lead at where your brother lives."

"Really? Excellent...." Beetle gave a Grinchy grin.

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:55 pm
Tsumi stopped at the bride. The water... It rose up some cause of the sudden rain. She had stopped shaking, but her arms were still trembling. The rain water had soaked her completely through. She couldnt tell which were tears and which was the rain. Her legs failed. She collapsed right on the edge. What would it feel like to fall now? She wondered. Tsumi held her tail. It was spiking from the rain. The hole in her chest throbbed. She left her bag.... Why did she leave it? The thing that was in it... she couldnt show it to anyone. It was the only thing she really owned. If she lost that she'd be completely... A blue feather would be nice right now.... She laughed sarcastically. "Something to make me happy again..." She heard a crow caw somewhere in the distance, probably sitting somewhere in a tree flapping its dirty, wet wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:12 pm
Scribble ran for a while before he saw her sit on the edge. "TSUMI!" He yelled, tackling her away from the water. "What the hell do you think youre doing!?"  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 pm
Tsumi stared wide-eyed at Scribble. "He... told you?" She squeezed her eyes shut, pushing him away. "Go- Go away!" Lightning struck a nearby tree. Tsumi screamed, pulling him back. Her hair was stuck to her face. "Scribble...." She could feel her arms still trembling. "Im sorry...." Thunder cracked. She tensed up more, feeling her entire body start to shake. Was she really this scared?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:31 pm
"Calm down Tsumi. Nothings gonna hurt ya." Scribble said gentally, holding her close. "Who told me what?" He asked.

Sebastian sighed. "I hope those two will be ok...."

"Theyll be fine..." Aoi grumbled.

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:43 pm
Tsumi shook her head. "No... nothing." She hid her face with her hand. "I dont.... like storms..." Her tail twitched. She put her other hand over the bent tip, covering the blood. Would he be angry if she told him about the feather?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:07 pm
Scribble stood up, holding her close. "We're going home. And youre gonna dry off, calm down, and go to bed. Alright? Dont scare me like that agian."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:26 pm
Tsumi shook her head. "I dont want to go back...." She looked at the black clouds. Her shadow was calm now. She bit her finger, tasting the blood. Her hand brushed Sebastian's scarf. Damn.... i have to go back....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:42 pm
"I dont care what you want. I dont want you geting hurt." Scribble said softly but sternly, walking back to the apartment.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:09 pm
Tsumi took the scarf off. "Thats not your decision." She followed behind him. She held the scarf to her nose. It smelled just like him.. She blushed. "....Thank you." The flashes of lights and rumbling couldnt distract her from her thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:17 pm
"If it was youd have no idea how muh trouble youd be in at the moment." Scribble said, looking back at her. He really did care for her. Her getting hurt would be horrifying.  

HelicaI

Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces