Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad One : Tango Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:43 am
Akui watched as Sensei preformed a chain attack on the dummy behind them for Kat to repeat. He couldn't help not feeling awed by this display. But he snapped out of it when he came back over to Akui to explain the Drunken Fighting style to him. He braced himself for whatever knowledge he was about to bestow upon him. Unpredictable, deception, fluid like the water. These instructions were burnt into Akui's mind as got up to practice.

"Alright, let me try this." First he cracked his neck, shoulders, back, and fingers. With his tension gone, Akui allowed his muscles relax all over. Slumped over and swaying, he started to walk forward a bit. Damn, too straight. Purposely tripping himself, he stumbled around a bit before regaining some composure. His weight-shifting had him swaying back and forth.

"How's it looking?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:16 pm
Kat looked at her Sensei as he did the strikes and kicks on the dummy. Kat watched his every move not blinking an eye. She did'nt want to miss anything important. Once Sensei was done , Kat let out a breath. "Yes sir i'll do my best " Kat said walking over to the dummy and going into a basic fighting stance.

Her left leg out forward and her right, dominate foot behind her. Then she moved her left arm under her chest ,resting on her stomach, and her dominate right arm out in front . Kat took a deep breath , closed her eyes, and relaxed her muscles before she started to do anything. Once she was calm, she looked at the dummy and aimed for the torso. Slowly kat moved back her hand .

Then quickly hit the dummy in the torso with her right hand. Then kat looked down at the dummys legs, and kicked at the place were the shins would be located. The last strike kat hit the dummy slightly below the waist. Kat hit the dummy as hard as she could on all 3 strikes but the time between strikes was too slow .

So Kat did all 3 strikes again with the same power level and a little faster this time. So her body could start getting into the rhythm of the strikes . Once kat felt comfortable with the movement of the strikes and that she would'nt miss. Kat now did all the strikes again as quick as she could .

She hit the torso , then kicked the shins, then quickly hit under the waist. Once she was done she looked at sensei. "How was that" She asked.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:56 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"That was good Kat, you're improving at a good rate," Axel told her as he formed several seals. Axel was suddenly surrounded by an explosion of smoke as he formed the seals to create a clone. Now standing next to him was an exact replica, an actual clone that was ready to continue their training. The real Axel walked over to Kat and raised his hand up to her. "Alright, now that you have the basis of the style with the palm strikes, lets see you try adding your chakra to it. You already know sound jutsu, so this technique shouldn't be too difficult to learn for you. Using your chakra, you will first strike at me with an open palm at my stomach. Then, you will vibrate your hand rapidly before bringing your hand back. If the attack is successful, then you should cause severe nausea to your opponent. However, the only way I'll know you've done it is if you actually test it on me. So come at me using a palm strike," Axel told Kat as he held his hands by his side.

Hakike no Tsuki (Nausea Thrust)
This technique uses the very basis of the style, the vibrating of the palm, as the principle for this elementary but potentially devastating attack. By first striking an open handed attack to the stomach of the foe, the user then vibrates his palm. These vibrations adversely affect the digestive system of the target, therefore causing severe nausea and all the associated ramifications. The sickness caused by this technique lasts for three posts.

(One post, I'm not gonna do any limitations other than at least five sentences. Lets see how you do and strike me ^_^ )

"Its alright...lets see how it actually does in combat," the clone Axel told him as he took an offensive stance. "All I want you to do is dodge...here goes!" Axel exclaimed as he lunged forward, his hand trailing behind him as he brought it across his chest in order to perform a chop at his neck. If Akui managed to dodge, Axel would follow up with a spinning side kick aimed for his abdomen. Should that also miss, Axel would plant his foot down and take a single step forward, aiming a jab at Akui's nose in order to break it. Should Akui manage to dodge all three strikes at his decreased speed level, then Akui had indeed mastered the drunken stumble.

Drunken Stumble - The Drunken Stumble is a great technique for dodging low or medium speed Taijutsu or projectile attacks. The user simply stumbles away from the attack, much like a drunken man would stumble while walking.
Rank D

(Dodge my three attacks, each dodge needs to be a paragraph so 3 from you this time ^_^)

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 am
Before he could actually prepare himself for it, Sensei had come at him prepared to chop his head off it appeared. "What, but I can't just..." he had no time to whine anymore. He was a ninja, time to get into the game. With a sway and a stumble Akui moved to the side and away from Senseis' arm. Ok, not to bad.

But he wasn't cleared off his trials. Before he knew it there was a foot coming at him now too. "Alright, bring it." Mumbling to himself aside, Akui thought fast. Putting one foot back, Akui tripped himself as he moved the other foot back, narrowly missing the spinning kick while he swayed a bit.

"Ok, I think I've got" the sentence was cut off by the 'surprise' of a fist coming at his face. Swaying from side to side, Akui took a few steps to the right to get out of it's way. Unfortunately he couldn't keep his balance that well, causing him to nearly fall down. He stumbled around some more before finally catching himself in a slumped stance. "How was that, Sensei?"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:17 pm
Kat smiled at her sensei when he said that she was doing good . But her smile quickly disappeared and a unsure concerned look appeared on her face. "are ..you sure ..if i hit you your'll get sick...i dont want to hurt you sensei" Kat said in a worried voice but quickly got serious

"but..for the sake of training and learning this taijutsu i will do it ..please prepare for it sensei" Kat said with fire burning behind her yellow eyes. Then Kat pulled back her right arm as she concentrated her charakra into her palm. Then with one quick movement kat hit Sensei's stomach. The moment her palm hit his stomach she made her hand vibrate quickly using her charakra . Then She removed her hand from his stomach 1/1  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:42 pm
"Nothing is true...everything is permitted."
"Niente è...tutti allineare è consentito."
||Axel Hajime||||Medical Body Sensor||Flame Dragon||
User Image

XXXXXX"That was good Akui," Axel told him as the clone took a step back. "To be honest I'm surprised you actually managed to dodge it. It seems you're not useless after all. That's a compliment," he told him as he took another offensive stance. "Now that you've gotten the stumble, lets see how your counter is. When I come to attack you, dodge it using your stumble and then strike back in the same way. Ready...go!" the clone exclaimed as he dashed forward bringing his right arm back. Upon reaching Akui, Axel aimed a punch for Akui's face.

The real Axel felt the palm strike his stomach, the vibrations echoing through his stomach causing him to feel rather nauseous. However, Axel spread his medical chakra throughout his body, negating the nausea and feeling back to normal. Holding his hand to his stomach, he took a deep breath and sighed. "Had it not been for my skills I'd probably be on the ground, you did well Kat," Axel told her with a nod as he began her next phase of training. So now you've learned how to use your chakra to infuse them with your palm strikes. I want you to attack me using those palm strikes, see if you can cause some pain against me. Don't worry about causing me pain, any pain that I will feel will only last for a second and I can handle it," Axel told her as he took a defensive stance.

(Kat you've achieved the first stage of the Sound Style. You're now training stage 2. Akui you're almost done with stage 1 ^_^)

||I am the Flurry of Dancing Flames||

Yuki Miojin

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:49 pm
Kat smiled relived that she did'nt cause sensei too much pain . "Thank you sensei your doing well yourself" Kat said smiling warmly. "ah i see so now i fight you using palm strikes this should be fun and interesting and since your fine after my first attack i know your powerful enough to withstand my next attacks" Kat said in a cool smile as she got ready to fight him. She noticed that he took a defensive stance. So that meant he wanted her to make the first move.

Now kat started to run towards him aiming to hit his stomach. But then suddenly Kat made the handsigns for a clone and made two clones of her self. Kat used her hands to command her clones to spread out . One clone ran to the left of sensei and the other clone ran to right. Then quickly at the same time both clones took out a few kunai and threw them at sensei. Hoping to distract him from the Real kat that was still running towards him.

((sweet i made it to level 2 ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:00 am
"Oh...um, thanks I guess." Akui didn't really know what to make of his Senseis' 'compliment', but he could forget about that for now. He was just happy he had passed this with ease. I could get the hang of-the thought interrupted itself with reaction when the new order came and Sensei dashed at him. Ok, I can do this. Swaying left and right was to start him off. When the fist came at him he swayed heavily to the left and stumbled out of its way. Now to counter. As the fist missed him, Akui clenched his own and countered with his own punch.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm
Axel's eyes darted from one clone to the other before turning to the one that was heading straight for him. Axel was not to be distracted, having his bloodline abilities he could tell easily which to be the real Kat. Axel spun his body around, one kunai slashing through the tail of his clack while the other kunai came centimeters from his face. Having dodged both of them, Axel prepared himself for Kat's attack as she was still running towards him.

(Next time, make note of what type of clones they are. Are they Shadow Clones? Are they Elemental Clones of Fire? Or are they regular Bunshin Clones? If they are regular Bunshin Clones, then that means that they are an illusion. They are not corporeal clones that can be touched, therefore I could easily ignore them and they won't do damage to me.)

The Shadow Clone Axel took a single step back, his hand placed upon Akui's wrist as he parried the counter. It was definitely a close call all things considered. Bringing his fist back, Axel aimed another strike at Akui's chest. Of course his speed was adjusted to match that of Akui's and not overwhelm him, but Akui should be able to dodge properly due to his drunken stumble. If all things go well, he should be able to attempt at another counter.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:31 am
For a moment Akui was pleased with himself. It wasn't everyday you got the upper hand on your teacher. But this moment of glory was swifty knocked aside by the realization that Sensei was one step ahead of him. He had parried his punch and had sent another one towards his chest. Stay calm, just sway to the left... With one simple sway, Akui stumbled out of the way of this fist, allowing him enough space to trip himself close enough for another attack. "Here goes..." Akui reared back his fist and went for his Senseis' ribs.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:09 pm
((sorry sensei i will next time and they were regular clones)

Kat smiled as he dodged both kunai by turning around 360 degrees . Now kat had ran close enough to him to hit him . So Kat pulled back her hand and then aimed to strike his stomach as she focused charkra into her palm. Then she quickly moved her open palm forward to hit his stomach.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:10 pm
Axel allowed for the strike to occur as he took a step back, feeling the vibrations in his body as they caused more damage than normal. He wouldn't have been able to take such a hit head on had he not been a medical ninja who knows how to heal the human body. "Your strikes, faster, more ruthless!" Axel commanded as he brought his fist back, taking a single step forward to lunge at Kat and strike her face. Of course Axel was holding back his true speed in order for her to stand a chance at blocking, but he wasn't going to make it too easy for them.

Axel's clone managed to keep up with the counter, just barely as he brought his other hand up to his stomach. The strike hit his forearm as he jumped back, a grin on his face as he looked at Akui. "Good, you've completed the first stage of your training, remember, the stance will allow you to dodge your opponents blows, making you unpredictable. Making your counters flow with your movements is the key to this style."  

Yuki Miojin

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:08 pm
Kat narrowed her yellow eyes in all seriousness "yes sir" Kat said as she saw his fist coming towards her . She quickly blocked his fist with her left arm and hit him again in the stomach then on hes chest. There was probably a 3 second time difference between the strikes. Also as she made contact with the strikes she put all of her power behind them. He did say he wanted more faster and ruthless attacks and thats what kat was going to give him...She just hoped he would be able to keep up with them and keep recovering.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:03 am
A sense of happiness mixed with accomplishment swam through Akui just then. He had managed to keep up with his masters training and was one step closer to becoming stronger. Straightening himself out, Akui cracked his shoulders and neck before look to Sensei. "Thank you, Sensei." He said before falling on the ground in a sitting position. Relaxing was going to be short, but it was needed. "What is next then?"  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 am
Axel took each hit in stride, the vibrations causing him pain yet he would own up to it for his student. "You're close," Axel told her as he brought his fist back to his waist. "When you block, if you can help it, block with the open hand. Parry the strike at my wrist and waver it, upon impact use the same concept and send the vibrations through the wrist...causes even more damage that way," Axel explained as he wanted her to implement this and aimed for another strike at her face once more.

"Now...you're going to go through some intense meditation. The next two skills in the drunken style require more self discipline. Akui, from now on I want you to remain as if you were unguarded at all times. Falling asleep, playing dead, seeming tired and lazy...that unpredictability is what will make you a deadly opponent. But to do that, you have to focus on your emotions. I want you to travel to a quite place in the village and spend five days meditating," Axel told him.

(Akui, five posts somewhere in the village going through meditative training. Each post a day has passed by so you have plenty to say to explain an entire day ^_^ )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff