Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Military District | The Sherudon Armory [Waypoint Delta] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:25 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

"So someone or a group is finally going to do it? Back when I was a mere Jounin I attacked Konohagakure and did my share of damage. Then I attacked Kumogakure and so on." Zeramaru recalled the damage and the rampages he went on. "One man could only do so much at the time. I will let your "UAF" do what they wish.

Being at a high rank Zeramaru was very alert and could hear a soft sound of a struggle nearby, Ahri's little scrap. "Do as you wish but leave me be. I am, despite my appearance, an old man. War... makes you change yourself, now there is a very powerful ninja near by" Zeramaru said referring to X as he saw the aftermath of his battle which would be a bloodied soldier. "Take caution though attack me at your own risk." Zeramaru could feel the hostility in the air as he readied the handle of a sword and stepped back.

"I can't scale the power of these guys, I guess if I were to dissect the corpse I'd get a better idea." He thought but he was not going to involve himself in the war of the villages, he was just a simple opportunist.

[500 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

((NO this is NOT two against one... this will be one on one but I'll observe))

"Now the dread of the sands wanders alone."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

UAF Chuunin: Weapons Class

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Hyuna took a mental note of what Zeramaru had said, but she was still wary of the man. The other officers could deal with the other 'powerful ninja nearby' - this one was a greater threat to her person of the moment. "Fine. I will heed your advice and leave you alone..." For now. Her mind told her that if she were to fight the two enemies within her proximity, she should take down the weaker one first. Still pointing the senbon repeater at the retreating Zeramaru, the red-haired kunochi slid her eyes over to the clones of Ahri.

((@Squishy: If you want answers, your character should confront the Administrator :3 I believe he's making his way here now~))

Chakra Points: 303/303

Squishy Havock

The Courageous Wolf

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:08 pm
Tokki Angelz

_________________ Ahri Sherudon // Speed 2 // Strength 2
User ImageUser Image

Overtime the two Ahri's continued to advance, slowly but surely wearing down the small skirmish of UAF genin. The skirmish seemed lost, puzzled, confused even at how their spot on accuracy with a repeater seemed irrelevant. Were they even hitting their target? Or was there more to this girls trick that they didn't understand? Pretty soon these questions became futile as the two girls drew in close enough to use a kunai, allowing them to penetrate the weak points of their armor. At a closer observation, it would seem that the two girls were untouched by any bladed weapon what so ever. In a struggle for survival the last of the skirmish executed his training perfectly as he made a clean cut across the chest with a katana. "What?!" the genin questioned as the two pieces of Ahri pulled towards one another, mending back into one figure just before taking out the last member of the UAF skirmish.

Looking up from the tussle, the two clones gazed into Hyunna's direction. She must've seen what had happened and therefore they had lost their element of surprise. There was no more need for this charade as the clones of Ahri reverted back to their hummanoid slime physique. The one slime clone crouched over the UAF genin swung its right arm as it stretched across the street like a rubber band while the other pursued the target on foot.

As for the original Ahri, she continued to watch her opponent, study her opponent, observe her her fathers killer.

Undying Vengeance

The Clapping Sound of Thunder
The Shimmering Light of Lightning

The Touch of the Rain
I Will Dance Like The Storm.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Taking one last glance in Zeramaru's direction, Hyuna formed hand signs to deal with the offensive clones. "Doton: Tsuka no Tsuchi Souzou!" She crouched closer to the ground as the earth under her feet shot upwards, meeting the heights of the surrounding buildings. From her previous observation of the two Ahris' battle with the UAF genins, the kunochi concluded that they were made out of some type of viscous matter and that neither of them were the real thing. Since they were headed straight for her, she had quickly produced a special mound that would stop the clones by adsorbing the liquid portion by contact.
Hyuna took advantage of the rising earth to propel herself onto the roof tops while distancing herself from the clones and the strange man. Now where is the real one? she thought as she scanned the area. The red-head pulled out her bow once more, searching for the real Ahri.

Chakra Points: 298/303

The Courageous Wolf

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 pm
Tokki Angelz
New Soundtrack...check it out rofl

User ImageUser Image

The stretched fist of the first slime clone collided with the wall of the mound and then used that force to pull the rest of its body forward like a Slinky. However, the mound was absorbent, and quickly consumed the first clone. As for the second clone pursuing on foot he stopped just before the base of the mountain as it leaped upward towards Hyunna's level.

As Hyunna's earthly piller ascended to the rooftops of the village she would be capable of spotting Ahri in no time. She was two buildings to the East; along the ledge of a tower. What seemed odd about this encounter was that Ahri was holding a single handsign in front of her, staring daggers into the eyes of Hyunna. Why was this Rain Ninja so upset? Did Hyunna really understand why this shinobi had so much more to fight for than the rest?

The consistent rainfall began to pick up a little as the leaping clone morphed in between the two ninja. Reverting back to its humanoid shape the slime clones elastic leg swung outward in an attempt at a roundhouse kick.

Something Worth Fighting For

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:02 am
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

There was another loud crash and Zeramaru for a split second glanced in its direction then back to the two shinobi, he did not want to be caught in the crossfire.

Zeramaru smirked as he casually scaled what remained of a building, the two shinobi were wasting precious stamina by running around and making their arena when the rubble, crash site and pod would have provided decent cover and or hiding places. "Should this girl survive I must keep an eye on her." Zeramaru thought seeing that the clone was slime and not water, something he has yet to see.

Zeramaru had a choice, he could appease Amegakure by trying to subdue the UAF attacker, and this would also help his goals as he would be able to interrogate the attacker, or appease the UAF by subduing the Amegakure shinobi and using her as a trading tool for information. Seeing as he did not want to waste precious chakra, he would wait for the outcome; however, he did something that would catch the attentive shinobi's attention. Zeramaru had a handful off senbon in one hand while his right still held the handle of a sword.

[500 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

((I can't ask the admin anything... I've yet to meet him... if i went and looked for him it would be metagaming... in a sense))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:04 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

Hyuna had spotted the real Ahri from a distance and was not fazed by the hate emitting from the girl's eyes. But something inside her told her that there was more to the gesture than she could comprehend. The red-head was a little distracted by the fact, so she was slightly surprised when the slime clone intercepted her path. With the bow she had previously extracted, Hyuna used it to block the clone's kick. At the same time, she took advantage of the rain to compress the moisture on her body with Katon chakra. The technique dubbed 'Boiling Point' allowed the kunochi to blast layers of boiling steam that were capable of knocking back the slime Ahri.
Immediately, Hyuna formed another set of seals for a volcanic earth clone and sent it off the roof top, out of Ahri's line of vision.
The UAF officer caught a glimpse of Zeramaru moving in her peripheral vision, but decided to focus on Ahri first.

((@Wolf - EPIC REMIX ohmygoodness ♥ why must you be so creative? x3
@Squishy - Alright then~))

Chakra Points: 283/303

The Courageous Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:22 pm
Tokki Angelz

User ImageUser Image

As the leg of the clone made an impact on the bow, the clones eyes glared in deviance as the slime physique began to morph its way through the bow; like water through a drain. However, the attack was quickly foiled by the girls ability to produce heat as the clone began to evaporate from sight. Although Ahri's plan seemed thwarted, it was only beginning. Hyunna's vision would begin to grow dark, and bleak, as the sounds of her surrounding would begin to fade away, leaving nothing but the consistent sound of dripping water. It would quickly become clear that this was genjutsu.

With each passing drip a vibrant ripple would fan out across the floor, revealing that it was made from some sort of liquid. Knowing Ahri it was more than likely slime. Off in the distance a handful of figures would walk into view. These people were friends, family, comrades of Hyunna. Eventually, the liquid floor would rise up, and engulf each person, pulling them back into the depths of the floor. After a short pause the engulfed victims of the slime rose up from the floor once more as the slime melted off them like oil. However, it wouldn't reveal the ones close to Hyunna, but members of the Rain Village; the very members that the UAF had slaughtered.

"...Hear the cries of the ones you tormented." Ahri lectured within the midst of the genjutsu as the zombie like victims howled and moaned of their pain and agony. "See the impact left by your destruction." Their bodies were marked with the wounds of the explosions as they crept closer to Hyunna. "Feel the pain you caused them." The last member that sprang from the primordial slime was a Tactical Weapons Master who, behind all his wounds, struck an amazing resemblance to Ahri. These zombified members of the village steadily surrounded Hyunna, closing in on her position.

Something Worth Fighting For

The Touch of the Rain

User Image  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:32 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

Since the genjutsu targeted Hyunna Zeramaru could see nothing of what was happening all he saw were the two shinobi locked onto their positions. He could still not decide which side to take, though his participation would obviously speed up this battle. He placed his senbon back then pulled out a scroll, if the battle was getting intense he had to be ready with more than just his sword and needles.

With a flick of his wrist he unrolled the scroll. As the scroll unrolled it was marked with the words "Jack Fox - The Avalanche." It was Zeramaru's most powerful puppet and it stood next to him and immediately it's presence could be felt.

The puppet was cold, and not that it was a non living entity cold it was literally cold. It was turning the droplets of rain about to hit it into tiny icicles that bounced off. Being a Hyoton lvl 2 and at Kage rank, this puppet was no mere toy. Zeramaru handed it his sword, seeing as he was not a swordsman but can manipulate puppets well, then the puppet walked closer to the fighters but not really in range. Zeramaru was waiting for the opportune moment to strike either one of them.

[470 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

(( Since I'm technically out of battle I'll regenerate chakra right?))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

[Admin.]

[The Shots Are Called By Me...problem?]

/orderXXXXXX/justiceXXXXXX/law
/crimeXXXXXX/punishmentXXXXXX/lead
/reformedXXXXXX/remadeXXXXXX/reborn
/retortXXXXXX/reactXXXXXX/response

Nothing to see here, carry on.

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

The Administrator arrived at the pile of rubble that was the armory. Looking across the little...arena...he scanned for people. "One. Two. Three. Four." He spoke as he counted Hyuuna, Ahri, and Zeramaru with his respective puppet. "Ah! Hyuuna! There you are." He observed the two girls locked in a form of standstill. Reaching into the long, black trenchcoat that he wore, The Admin retrieved a small black device not unlike the senbon repeaters...albeit much smaller and compact. With a single squeeze of the trigger, a senbon would leave the weapon with a snap, aimed at Ahri's leg to bring her down. Killing wasn't something The Administrator favored. "I see a village headband on her...proudly displayed. But you...and your friend." He gestured to Zeramaru and his puppet. "Where do you lie?"

User Image

Chakra Points: 700
Speed/Strength: 13/13  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:16 pm
Zeramaru Akasun

Photo

User Image

"I've been outcast-ed by the villages long ago, albeit I have my own crimes." Zeramaru said referring to his previous crimes and repeated wandering or being considered as a rogue. "My loyalties lie where I am free. I do not want to be bound to a village nor a man but I wish to live as my own."

The administrator would notice something strange with Zeramaru, on his right arm the Sunagakure headband but scratched out, around Jack's waist would be the Yukigakure headband but an old one. "Offend me and I shall return the favor but left alone I am harmless, I take only my experimentation and learning nothing more."

[480 points to rank Speed: 6(+1/-2) / Strength: 5(+1/-2) ]

(( not the best timing. No offense but I had planned to at least have one of those two as a bargaining chip))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:23 pm
(Heh, sorry. I flipped a coin on whether to go here or the place with Red X. This bit showed up. Plans don't always come together the way you want them to, eh?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:35 pm
thefire158
(Heh, sorry. I flipped a coin on whether to go here or the place with Red X. This bit showed up. Plans don't always come together the way you want them to, eh?)

((Meh... Its good its good continue with what will happen))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:42 pm
Squishy Havock
thefire158

((Meh... Its good its good continue with what will happen))

(Just gonna wait for Ahri's reaction first)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Tokki Angelz

Timid Admirer

12,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Ⓗⓨⓤⓝⓐ Ⓗⓘⓣⓞⓜⓘ

To say the genjutsu was horrifying would be an understatement. It was pure cruelty for Hyuna to see her precious people disappear again from her life. But who did Ahri think she was dealing with? A weak Konoha genin? Ridiculous! This kunochi was an UAF soldier - she will not eluded by these illusions. Her nindo welcomed change and therefore already accepted their deaths. Although, seeing Gecko, the last family member she had left fade away did anger her.
"You're wasting your time, kid." She watched the deceased villagers of Rain approached her with a neutral face. She didn't like the idea of being lectured by ignorant child. Although she could not move in the genjutsu, she was sure the message got through to the Ame genin. "Are you not aware how your village, along with the other four have also made my people suffer as well?" It was the reason why Hyuna joined the UAF forces, but she didn't believe it was necessary to disclose that piece of information.
Abruptly, the genjutsu shifted a little and Hyuna immediately broke the genjutsu. "KAI!" It was fairly simple since she always trained dissipating them with her brother. The illusions were nullified, and she realized it was thanks to the distraction provided by the Administrator. The kunochi bowed her head in his direction in thanks, slightly embarrassed to be saved. She briefly shot a glance at Zeramaru before taking out a chakra control device to apprehend Ahri.
Meanwhile outside the genjutsu, the clone Hyuna had summoned beforehand shot its hands out from underneath Ahri and attempted pulled the brown-haired kunochi into the ground by her feet. If this genjutsu was meant as a distraction for Ahri to attack, the clone turned the tables by using the distraction to move underground and 'decapitate' Ahri instead.
The real Hyuna used this distraction to break the genjutsu. "KAI!" Instantaneously, the illusions were nullified. She made a note to thank her twin brother for training her against genjutsu.

((*Squeezes this post in* Bleh, I had something prepared >__<"
Edit: But i shouldn't be complaining - that's twice you saved her a** LOL))

Chakra Points: 283/303

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces