Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Human......what's a human?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Atsuma Dragon
Gabrio Monata

User Image

Gabrio just sighed as he stuck the needle in Alex's ear and injected the medicine for his ear "Make sure you keep you ear away from the ground if it's cut cause this medicine will not always work." Gabrio came back out to the front room "So Conner lets help you and your ship."

"what a ship"he said following him.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 pm

Gabrio Monata

User Image

Gabrio "Yeah a ship didn't you hear that crash or smell that blood you have the best nose out of all of us."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:42 pm

Atsuma Dragon
Gabrio Monata

User Image

Gabrio "Yeah a ship didn't you hear that crash or smell that blood you have the best nose out of all of us."

"i smealt the blood and heard the crash but are you telling me that metal thing was a ship"he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:00 pm

Gabrio Monata

User Image

"Yeah apparently that's what Conner said." Gabrio then waited for him to answer. if he wanted help.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Atsuma Dragon
Gabrio Monata

User Image

"Yeah apparently that's what Conner said." Gabrio then waited for him to answer. if he wanted help.

"i guess i'll help"he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Saya was so afraid of the wolf furry. She was trying to leave even as she was trying to talk herself out of leaving when she wanted to help out Conner. Her tail was bristled and her ears twitched crazy.

InuHalfDemon30

Wealthy Kitten

10,250 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Popular Thread 100

Demon_slayerdante2028

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:09 pm

InuHalfDemon30
Saya was so afraid of the wolf furry. She was trying to leave even as she was trying to talk herself out of leaving when she wanted to help out Conner. Her tail was bristled and her ears twitched crazy.
he looked at her "dont worry i wont eat you"he said.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Name: Amai Hagaeshi
Personality: Very sweet, playful and a bit of a flirt Amai is brave and bold. She does things without thinking about it and finds herself in awkward situations all the time. She can also be rather mean though especially if you get on her bad side.
Bio: Her family owns a popular treat shop where she developed her love of candy. Amai lives with her family but must provide many things for herself on her own. She has been working at the sweet shop since she was 12 and flip flops between work and school. Though you can find her just exploring the land and town.
Pic:User Image

SweetBunniTr00p3r

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

SweetBunniTr00p3r

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:53 pm

User Image
User Image

𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎

((OutOfCarrots: ))

++++Amai walked around looking for something to get into. Yawning she stretched her arms up over her ears. She had just gotten off of work and held a bag of candy she'd gotten for treat full of candied carrots and chocolate and the such. It had been a long day, the kids kept messing with her stealing the carmel dipped apples from the store just so she would have to chase after them. Then her nose kept messing with her as well, making her sniffle and sneeze all day. Which was really weird since her nose only reacted to pollution such as smoke and stuff. Which she was rarely around. Just then she gave a tiny sneeze and quick to cover it with her arm. "Ahh! I'm so tired of my stupid nose!" she said a tiny bit frustrated.

User Image

+
+

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:00 pm

((OK GUYS SRRY ABOUT THAT RANDOM POST IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.))

Gabrio Monata

User Image

Gabrio walked out of his office and saw the Bunny furry walking around he waved to her and said "Hey how are you." He continued to wave at her until he got her attention.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:17 pm

Conner sighed "yeah that metal thing is a ship. And it flies at 85% light speed so you better not call it a hunk of junk." he said as he saw a girl with bunny ears. He then began to walk ahead " I'll meet up with you guys at the crash site, I'll get started with the hardwiring" he said as he reached the ship and climbed back inside. " well at least the monitors arent shattered"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 pm

User Image
User Image

𝖆𝖒𝖆𝖎

((OutOfCarrots: ))

++++Amai almost walked right past the dog furry that was waving at her as she was concentrating on her footing. It was som much harder to stay standing moving two seperate feet than just hopping. She was prone to tripping over nothing. However she heard him speak and looked up. "Oh, hello there." she said stopping and waving back. Amai gave another tiny sneeze and poked her nose a bit annoyed with its sneezing before walking over to him a bit of a bounce in her step. "Not so good. My nose has been messing with me since this afternoon. Something's in the air I think," she said to him. "Have you noticed?" she asked hoping she asn't just catching a cold.

User Image

+
+

User Image

SweetBunniTr00p3r

Ruthless Sex Symbol

9,800 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:36 pm

Gabrio Monata

User Image

Gabrio nodded in approval as he went to go meet with the bunny "Hey my names Gabrio." he said to the bunny furry "Whats your name?" He wondered what was up with the bunny furry.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:43 pm

Conner was currently underneath the computer system trying to get it to restart "damn this thing" he said kick ng it which caused one of the reactors to blow causing an explosion which destroyed that reactor "son of a b***h who wirird this thing." he was coughing a bit. "I wonder what gabrio is doing right now.?" he asked himself before hearing footsteps in the ship and the sound of childrens voices "hey kids you shouldn't be here" he said sliding out from under the computer panel and then eyed the kids who then ran off screaming. "huh I wonder why they ran?"

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items