Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
War! (o/a) massive rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:49 pm
The twins smiled. "Ms Anne is nice to new characters."
Anne smirked, playing with the food on her glass plate. "Your face is a little bruised, there. And i already told you last night you could stay if you wished."
Michael sat away from the table. His food was on a cracked plastic plate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:56 pm
"I would really like to, thank you very much." Olive smiled brightly. She looked over at Micheal. "Um excuse me for a moment...." She said, walking over to him. She looked concerned. "Are you ok?"  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:06 pm
Michael's face turned bright red. He stood, and placed his plate on the chair. "...Not hungry." His stomach growled. He dashed out of the dining room.
Ryan sat watching, smiling darkly. "Its a shame when good food goes to waste. If he's not hungry, then he wont eat." He stood, and took Michael's plate. 'Ryan!' Anne sounded angry. He ignored her, scraping the food into the trash. "Lets eat!"
The twins looked at each other sadly. "Brother..." Jason whispered quietly. Jasper shook his head. He held a finger to his lips. 'Lets not get involved again, Jace..' Jason nodded. His eyes had tears in them.

Michael ran outside. He ran through the maze of trees. The birds didnt sing anymore. It was quiet now. He hated the quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 pm
"Did...i say something wrong....?" Olive sniffled, the watched Anne take is plate. She watched, confused.
I think that she has a tie with her player. Like me and you. Seems he can come out any time though.... Let me kick his a**!
"No Alex...." She whispered, the desided to confront Ryan. "um, excuse me. That was very mean...."
Olive! Dont talk to him!  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:21 pm
Ryan laughed in Anne's body. "Nice? I dont care if it wasnt nice. He said he wasnt hungry. Its a shame to waste food though." He kicked the trash can to Olive. "Your more than welcome to eat it."
'RYAN! THATS ENOUGH!' Anne screamed.
Oh no, my dear character. You let these weak things walk all over you. And even Michael! If it wasnt for this damn safe place you made-
'Dont you DARE bring Michael into this! I had no idea what penalty i would get. I have to live with it now, so shut the hell up!'
Jason and Jasper sat awkwardly, too scared to say anything. Jasper grabbed Jason's hand. Jason already had tears streaming down his face.
"You." Ryan pointed to Olive. "Do you like living here?" He smiled. "I think you'll like it here. You can share.. information with us. And your team... Which team are you on?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:26 pm
Dont tell him Olive. Its against the rules, and we're already in enough trouble....
"I...I cant say...I'll get into trouble...." Olive said in a frail, pathetic voice.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:34 pm
Ryan grinned, backing Olive up into the wall. "Its not against the rules to tell me what team your on. Here, Im King of Terra. You know which team that is right? We have the most members." ((I wonder why... XD lol)) He looked at the twins. "Isnt that right, boys?" He looked back at Olive. "Theyr both castles. One of them is Sierra, and the other is Shoji."

Michael took his shoes off and dipped his feet in the water. He closed his eyes. He could feel tears on his cheeks. His stomach hurt. When was his last meal? Monday? He couldnt remeber.. Ryan never let him eat at the table. 'You dont deserve it' Michael covered his face. "I do deserve it..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm
"Um...I'm in Sierra...." Olive said, looking away from him.
LET ME AT HIM!
"No..."  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:57 pm
Arron opened his eyes. His vision had gotten better from sleeping. He lifted himself up and he noticed his shirt was off. Why am I so hot. Sweat drops went down his cheek slowly to his chest. He stood up and his hair flipped into its regular style. He went to his bag and put on a muscle shirt and headed into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:48 pm
Ryan leaned in next to Olive's ear, whispering. "You may have Anne fooled. But I can see right through you." Anne took over. Jeez, woman! Anne pet Olive's hair. "Dont worry about Ryan. He likes weak people." She turned to the boy at the door. "You... I forgot your name."
Jason and Jasper turned. Jason jumped up. "Brother! Its him! He's awake!!"
Jasper blushed. "Did you sleep well, Arron?"  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:52 pm
Olive gave a sigh of relief as she slid down to the floor.
Are you ok?
"Yeah...Im fine...."

Adam woke up under a tree. "What on Earth..." He had a sexy English accent. He looked around. "Im in the bloody game arent i?" He stood up and dusted himself off.

Eve jumped down from the tree She needed someone to pester.....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:03 pm
Arron dig in his pocket and took another pill.
"Yeah, I slept very warmly."
Arron walked over to Jason and put his hand on his cheek
"Thanks for the extra warmth "
He looked back at Jasper and winked.
He sat down in the chair and pulled his shirt up showing a pack and wiped some of the sweat off from his face.
"Just joking, so where is breakfast?"  

Isniffapples
Crew

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:10 pm
Michael jumped. He didnt see the guy under the tree. His accent sounded foreign. "The game? Um... No- it doesnt start til friday evening. Where are you from?" He wiped his face.

Jason and Jasper turned bright red. "Brother-" Jason squealed. Jasper glared at the boy. "Stop that!" He pulled Arron's shirt down.
Jason grabbed the other side of Arron's shirt, pulling it up. "No, brother! He's sweating!" He turned to Arron. "You should take it off- you need to cool off, right? Our room gets very warm at night!"
Anne sat at the table. "Idiots." She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:17 pm
Olive stood up up, dusting off her pants. SHe giggled at the three and looked back over at Anne. She seemed really nice, but Ryan scared her. "I wonder if Micheals ok...." She started walkin to the door.

"Hm?" Adam looked up and smiled softly. "Ello there. Didnt see ya. What do you mean where am I from?"  

HelicaI

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:19 pm
Arron looked at them both in surprise while they messed with his shirt.
"Well yeah i'm still warm but I don't think I should take it off." Arron looked down at his pack.
"I should start working out some more hm.."
He turned back to the twins and started to look at Jasper.
"I'll leave my shirt on." His voice went softly low.
He turned his head to Anne.
"Any breakfast I am starving"  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas