Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mountain Spring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:29 pm
Cat

User Image

Cat sat the spring listening to the running water. She had seen a few kappas resting near the water but they wondered off see her arrival. She took out a large book from a wore out bag. She then took a deep breath of the crisp, clean air and began reading.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm
sassyspark

User Image
Sven Vollfied
Sven traveled through the underbrush and came across the spring where he saw.. CAT! He panted, then wiping off himself he straightened. "You!!!" he shouted, pointing a finger at her. He stood there for a moment before lighing a cig. "Boy I can finally smoke now that I'm not around the principal." he mumbled. He couldn't have around such a lady. It'd be rude. But he figured a kid wouldn't care. He puffed out a cloud of smoke before slowly walking over next to her, peering down at the book with an odd face.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:53 am
Cat

User Image

The dark haired girl just flicked a stern gaze at Sven. "You know, you're terrible at scaring people." She looked back down at her book to finish reading the remaining paragraph. "I could hear you panting from the hike up here a mile away." She state closing the book. Cat had frowned seeing Sven light a cig." I came up here to be alone with nature. Not a smokin sissy of a teach." She was rather coldly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:57 am
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven frowned at her when she said she could hear him a mile away. "You know it wasn't EASY trekking up this mountain! Did you even see all the branches and vines!?" he huffed, puffing out some smoke. "And I need to talk to you! One: I am not a sissy! Two: what was that all about in class? You're the worst student! Your parents should scold you! And three: where is Eve? I decided I would talk with you now on these three things." He stated to her. "Oh and what book is that? For what class?"

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 pm
sassyspark
Cat

User Image

"Or are you? Hiking up this place was a piece of cake." Cat mocked. "I'm glad I didn't fall short of my reputation." Cat rolled her eye about the comment of being scolded. "I told you I don't know Eve!"She said rather annoyed shoving her book in her bag.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven scoffed at her. Boy she was a rude girl! "It actually was complicated! Reputation? You shouldn't be happy about being a bad student!" he paused when she said she still didnt know Eve. She had to, this was the girl Eve described. Except for the part where she was role model worthy. How in hell did Eve come up with this girl being worthy of a role model. Unless he did have the wrong person.. He thought for a moment. "Hey do you like the color red? Like red eyes? I wish I met someone with red eyes? I'll bet it's weird and impossible to meet someone with red eyes though!" Sven smirked. He knew Eve had red eyes, maybe he could use some trickery in getting Eve's location. He hoped he had the right girl.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:37 pm
Cat

User Image

"Now who said I was proud 'bout it?" Cat was now taunting her teacher. Hearing Sven's question about red eyes she automaticly answer. "Take a trip around that corner Svenny-baby bet ya'll find a few."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:23 am
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven shrugged his shoulders. "But it's impossible to meet someone with red eyes. Unless they were albino!" He paused for a moment, thinking about what to say next. "Feh, and people like that look very sickly and pale! Almost dead. I'm now doubting if anyone could have red eyes." Sven took a swig from his cigarette and let our a puff of smoke, that drifted lazily into the air.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:34 am
Growing bored of her teacher Cat groaned."Well that just too bad!" She then turned her back on Sven hoping he would leave.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:41 am
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven frowned when she turned around. "Well! I'm not done lecturing you! You shouldn't be such an improper student!" Sven scolded her, showing he was still standing there.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:11 pm
"Yeah. Yeah." Cat muttered as she blocked Sven out when he was about to start his lecture.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:29 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
After about ten minutes, Sven concluded his lecture. "Alright? Be a better student! And as I said your reputation will stick with you if you don't shape up your attitude!" Sven was already onto his third cigarette, as he sighed, letting out a cloud of smoke. It hung there for a bit, before drifting away. Sven looked at Cat oddly. "Ugh just tell me if you know Eve. She described a girl just like you, only said you were role model material and I do not see that. I see the girl she described, but without role model attributes." Sven sa down on a nearby rock and took off his fedora, wiping off dirt from it.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:35 pm
Keiko_1357

Cat stared right at Sven during his lecture. She had nothing to say because she didn't here a word of it. She was good at ignoring people due to her practice with Madam Yamakura. She snapped out of it when she saw Sven sit on a rock and brushed off his hat. His lips were moving so she asumed the he said something."Huh, what?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:43 pm
sassyspark

Sven Vollfied
Sven stared at Cat in astonishment. "D-did you hear a word I just said!?" he exclaimed. He rubbed his temples Ugh this kid...! After a bit, he repeated himself "I said, to just tell me if you know Eve.. She described a girl just like you, BUT you don't seem like a role model as she had stated. Just tell me! She's like a daughter to me.." Sven flicked his cigarette butt to the ground and smothered it with his foot.

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:50 pm
Keiko_1357

Being dazed Cat answered."Yeah I do." She muttered absentmindedly. Cat the quickly remembered that she just told Sven that. She didn't quite trust him. She didn't dare look at Sven in fear of what she'd just done. It was like time just stopped.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff