The angel who fell for the demon. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 pm
Zero took the pills and swallowed them looking down at the food. "no..uhm.. thanks.. chrono.. I am.. zero.." he said blush still on his cheeks  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:36 pm
_chrono took the food and placed it next to the bed_ "eat if you want, I'll be in my room if you need me" he kissed his forhead with out thought and went to his room, realizing what he had did a moment ago, he turned red, he layed in bed and read a book-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:03 pm
Zeros face lit even brighter and he picked up a piece of bread from the plate chrono had left. Why had he kissed my forehead.... Is he mocking me? Zero shook his head and took a bite from the bread. Even worse... why didnt i say something.. or stop him... Zero coughed slightly, the action sending him reeling in pain. He gripped his stomach tightly and grabbed for the glass of water on the tray, knocking it over by mistake. "oh no.." he looked over at the mess he had made and tried to get up to clean it up, only to wince and yelp in pain and fall back. ".. Damn it.." Zero forced himself to sit up in pain getting frustrated now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:03 pm
-Chrono heard a crash from zero's room, he ran in and saw the glass. He bent down and carefully picked up the broken glass.- "Ouch!" -Chrono had cut his hand on the glass, He quickly finished cleaning up, moped up the water, and went to wrap it. after he went to grab more water for zero. he walked back in and set it down. "take it easy, no need to rush." he kissed the top of his head and went back to his room.-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:37 pm
Zero blushed again and with determination forced himself to stand, getting a little light head as he did so he gasped and leaned heavily against the wall. He then pushed himself off and very slowly and painfully walked to where he had seen Chrono disappear to. Panting slightly he leaned against the doorway.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:50 pm
-Chrono had dosed off in his bed, and was sound asleep.- he had a book on his stomach, and he slept in a sorta cute way.  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:12 pm
Zero blushed and smiled looking at chronos sleeping form. he watched his chest rise and fall for a few moments before realizing what he was doing. he shook his head slightly. heavens on high what was the matter with him?. he sighed softly and whispered a quiet."thank you... chrono.. your not all bad after all..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:03 pm
-Chrono opened his eyes suddenly sitting up and fell out of bed- "ow ********!" -He stood up and zero- "Ah! why are you out of bed doesn't it hurt?"  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:17 pm
Zero nodded slightly but smiled through the pain. "why did you kiss my forehead those times?" he asked blush coloring his cheeks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:00 pm
-chrono looked away for a second- " I don't know" he was a little red at this point, he walked up to zero and gently hugging not knowing why, his body seemed to be moving on its own, but he didn't really fight it much-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 pm
Zero blushed brightly and winced in pain. before the pain killer took the edge off. his heartbeat quickened a touch and he looked up at Chrono. The shock slowly wore off and he raised his arms hugging back.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:00 pm
-Chono stood their for a few seconds before he looked at him.- sorry" he said and turned away red faced, he layed back down in his bed and offered zero to sleep their if he wanted...-  

TheForgottenHost Renge

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:10 am
(did this rp die?)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:30 am
Zero blushed and stuttered and stammered. Why was he now offering to sleep with him.... he shook his head blushing brighter, not... not like that. Zeros heart pounded and his head raced he hadn't realized how long he had been standing there untill he looked up. he looked at Chrono speechless not knowing what answer to give. Part of him wanted to say yes, ok a major part of him, but another part of him wanted to say no and run out the door. Chrono was th enemy after all... A sudden wave of dizziness hit Zero and he started to waver his legs going numb and rubbery.

((sorry been a busy few weeks, then the night i had to go on here our power went out >: ( so sorry))  

Rizu The Fire Dancer

Desirable Lunatic

TheForgottenHost Renge

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm
-chrono dragged him into bed and laid down, he opened his shirt and dressed his wounds- "now was that so hard?" he chuckled and laid down and continued to read-  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff