Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)
So.. You have chosen to accept the antlers. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm
Korin089
Greetings, My name is Korin089 and I'm honored to join this group for the murderous elk, Carl. Though he wasn't my first for this so-so pie event, I've spent more gold than I expected tryign to keep our elk friend in the running for the finals sweatdrop Even so, I plan to continue my support...or Carl might get me eek

Welcome! xD I think a few of us might have started out that way as well...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:32 pm
Hi, please call me Fyora. 3nodding I'll probably still answer to Silver or Wolf, but those are VERY common, whereas Fyora is not, so I prefer that. 3nodding

Anyway, stuff about me!
Hobbies: 40k (Chaos); Xbox 360; D&D; World of Darkness; Reading (fantasy/science fiction mostly) Sculpting; (mostly applied to 40k, even though I'm just getting used to the small scale)
Studies: Psychology & Criminology (I will talk your ear off about it if you get me started.)
Favorite quote: "Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all."
Quest: All the common items that I like the look of, or just all of them if they're donated to me. razz  

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

HiePi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:33 pm
Midoriwa

Cool~I always thought B/C shops were a bit hard to keep going. You have to manage updating pets and watering the community around it. So much work, but so much fun~

I'm currently trying to save up to buy the lineart of a shop I worked at. Breedables are ridiculously expensive nowadays though >w<;;

Korin089

Welcome~And don't worry, I'm sure Carl's mauling will be full of elkish love? rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:35 pm
Welcome new members =D  

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm
HiePi

Cool~I always thought B/C shops were a bit hard to keep going. You have to manage updating pets and watering the community around it. So much work, but so much fun~

I'm currently trying to save up to buy the lineart of a shop I worked at. Breedables are ridiculously expensive nowadays though >w<;;

Sooo true. @_______@

FyoraSilverwolf

Hihi. Oh i think WatcherPrime actually does play that game, if i remember correctly. Because I wanted him to make a green sparkly model but he wouldn't do it. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:38 pm
Hello I'm Cybersquishi, you may call me squishi or pretty much whatever you please except cyber. (due to people assuming my name to have to do with cybering... Ughhhh) -shivers- Anyway out of every NPC I love Carl the most, for he carries a majestic rage and might greater than that of my close second favorite, the late Johnny Gambino. My likes are many including video games, playing jazz and slide guitar (playing guitar for 11 or 12 years now), drawing, and studying for my electrical engineering degrees and getting emphasis with solar power. HARNESS THE SUN FOR CARL! I'm pretty easy going. I have only a few buttons not to be pushed but it's common sense stuff: Know up front I'm a Christian and if something really good happens I might say it, so don't go bashing if you can help it even though I'll calm down and love you anyway. I also cant stand ignorance. And don't mess with my honey. I'm easy going and try to show unconditional love to everyone, especially Carl. Except maybe Deidrich, that booger. Also I won't post huge walls like this really. Just this once, quite sorry.  

Your_New_Best_Buddy

Unstoppable Abomination

18,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 pm
Cybersquishi
Hello I'm Cybersquishi, you may call me squishi or pretty much whatever you please except cyber. (due to people assuming my name to have to do with cybering... Ughhhh) -shivers- Anyway out of every NPC I love Carl the most, for he carries a majestic rage and might greater than that of my close second favorite, the late Johnny Gambino. My likes are many including video games, playing jazz and slide guitar (playing guitar for 11 or 12 years now), drawing, and studying for my electrical engineering degrees and getting emphasis with solar power. HARNESS THE SUN FOR CARL! I'm pretty easy going. I have only a few buttons not to be pushed but it's common sense stuff: Know up front I'm a Christian and if something really good happens I might say it, so don't go bashing if you can help it even though I'll calm down and love you anyway. I also cant stand ignorance. And don't mess with my honey. I'm easy going and try to show unconditional love to everyone, especially Carl. Except maybe Deidrich, that booger. Also I won't post huge walls like this really. Just this once, quite sorry.

Your avi is fabulous blaugh And Johnny was also my former favorite NPC. Glad to have you with us, Squishi ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 pm
Cybersquishi

You have the cutest avi I have ever seen xD

And I agree. -Mido  

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Alarias
Vice Captain

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm
FyoraSilverwolf
Hi, please call me Fyora. 3nodding I'll probably still answer to Silver or Wolf, but those are VERY common, whereas Fyora is not, so I prefer that. 3nodding

Hiya, Fyora! ^_^ Glad you decided to join!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Thank you, it's good to be here. xD  

Your_New_Best_Buddy

Unstoppable Abomination

18,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:51 pm
Cybersquishi

I was going to say your post was not a wall. Then it was rather intimidating once I got into the post mode. xp

Welcome to the guild! We are happy to have you. I love your avi also. And i love squishies. Squishi. Squishi. That is fun to say. Your hobbies sound amazing. Again, glad to have you with us. n__n Just to let you know a little more about me. I like to drink pee through a straw.

I can edit posts too <3 -Lobster

Gahahahaha! ~ Alarias  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:56 pm
Love you avi squishi and welcome. Great for you to join us.~  

Shish Kabobious
Vice Captain

Generous Humorist

11,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

FyoraSilverwolf

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:08 pm
Midoriwa

FyoraSilverwolf

Hihi. Oh i think WatcherPrime actually does play that game, if i remember correctly. Because I wanted him to make a green sparkly model but he wouldn't do it. xd

I would love a green sparkly model. 3nodding My chaos space marines are all female (heresy, some would say, but isn't that the point of chaos anyway?) and a sparkly model would fit right in with their bright colors and other silliness. 3nodding For example, I might continue a paint scheme I figured out with my possessed marines that was inspired by makeup. 3nodding The one I painted that way so far looks like it's the Joker in a way. (red lips, pale face, but it has blue sparkly eyeshadow. LOL) I'm not sure if I want to keep it though, because it's not very visually appealing, and is honestly slightly disturbing. (Though that's also a point of chaos, so maybe I should keep it.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm
FyoraSilverwolf

I would love a green sparkly model. 3nodding My chaos space marines are all female (heresy, some would say, but isn't that the point of chaos anyway?) and a sparkly model would fit right in with their bright colors and other silliness. 3nodding For example, I might continue a paint scheme I figured out with my possessed marines that was inspired by makeup. 3nodding The one I painted that way so far looks like it's the Joker in a way. (red lips, pale face, but it has blue sparkly eyeshadow. LOL) I'm not sure if I want to keep it though, because it's not very visually appealing, and is honestly slightly disturbing. (Though that's also a point of chaos, so maybe I should keep it.)

He has repainted his at least twice. I haven't actually gone into the shop to price the models yet.I am trying to remember which group he has....the Tau? I think. Yeah the Chaos demons are insane. Scary. Oooh blue sparkly eye shadow. I love the sound of how they look. Awe, in theory, it sounds like it would be lovely.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Ping of Death

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:11 pm
Thanks for inviting me!

I'm Ping of Death. Call me Ping. My real name is Cassie.

I love reading books, watching movies and anime, playing video games, dancing and drawing. I also write from time to time. I studied Media Arts and I'm hoping to continue my studies in the next few years.  
Junk in the Trunk (Main Discussion Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games