Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Big brother and baby sister pokemon(reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:28 pm

Lux

User Image

Lux smiled as he heard his little sister trying to say his name for the first time. They made it to the pokemon center and there to greet them was Nurse Joy and Audino to help.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:45 pm

User Image

Tulip then sees Nurse joy and Audino and gets scared. SHe then hides behind Lux when he put her down and cuddles with her blanket.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Lux

User Image

"Hey it's ok don't be afraid." He then walked beside his sister and walked over to Audino and said "Hey Audino I need help. My sister need food and I need a full check up i got into a battle and never came until today."
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:46 pm

User Image

Tulip looks up at Audino and stays behind Lux. She was starving now and was shaking and had her blanket in her mouth.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Lux

User Image

Lux then pushed his sister a long as they went to the back to get their check up with Audino. "Hey Tulip stop being scared they won't try to hurt me or you they will help us." He then licked her face and told her to move it laughing to himself
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:52 pm

User Image

Tulip was tense for a bit. en she realized that Lux was next to her, SHe calms down a bit. SHe still didn't trust people but knew Lux knew what was best for her. She had tears in her eyes trying not to cry when Audino picks her up to feed her a bottle. Nurse Joy was taking care of Lux. Tulip was shaking and huddling her blanekt close to her snuggling with it. She wraps ehr tiny front paws around it and didn't want to let go. Audino smiles an wraps her in it like a human baby.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Lux

User Image

Lux was tense every time nurse Joy put potions on his wounds but smiled as Audino was taking care of his sister while he was getting his wounds treated.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:37 pm

User Image

Tulip was dinking some formula for pokemon since they saw she was still just a baby. Audino smiles at her as she drank from the bottle thinking she was cute. He knew their parents and was one of their best friends. He even helped when Lux was first born by giving them food for their mom and dad to eat.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:52 pm

Lux

User Image

"See Tutu I toold you you can trust them." He smiled at her while she was still drinking from the bottle. He then looked at Audino and asked her "Hey Audino how have you been I know you didn't regonize me at first."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:39 am

User Image

"I Have been very well Lux. You have grown so much since I last saw you." Audino said smiling as she fed Tulip. Once Tulip was fed, she falls asleep wrapped in her blanket and in Audino's arms. Audino smiles and said "Your little sister is adorable."

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:59 am

Lux

User Image

Lux smiled as Audino put his sister on a bed next to him. "How are the other Pokemon doing here did anyone from my child hood stop by here at anytime." He was wondering if any of his friends still lived in the arena or they got caught by a trainer.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:49 pm

User Image

"I'm afraid most of them left with their families shortly after you left. But some of them stop by from time to time. Do you reme Spring the Deerling. SHe and her older brother still live in the area. Why dont you stop by. I'm afraid with most of the pokemon gone she's been very lonely." Audino said frowning some.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:10 pm

Lux

User Image

"Sure I'll stop by them after Tutu wakes up from her nap" He said. He hadn't seen Spring ever since they were kid. It would be wonderful to see if she had grow any bigger.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:45 pm

User Image

After Tuli woke up from her nap, she wanted to play and was very happy. She then licks Lux's cheek and tries to walk around so he could try and catch her. SHe was having fun as they waked to Spring's home. It was in a valley where the flowers were always in bloom we ll durnig spring and summer and There were shallows lakes where Tulip could try and swim around in and case after the fish that were in there. Spring was with her older brother. They were both Sawsbuck now and when her older brother sees Lux and Tulip Tulip was smelling a flower and playing with Lux's tail.

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:14 pm

Lux

User Image

"Whell turn me around and call me Zapados." It was Lux's way of greeting himself to Spring. "Springy!" I was also a nick name he gave to spring cause she liked to jump around a lot. "It's been years look at you you evolved I'm impressed" Lux said with a happy face.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff