Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:39 pm
Golem OTCT
This is the only flower I have. I'll send the stuff to you, big sister Nethie... What, so you have blackmail drawings of me like this? No. Nooo. ;_; The only one I have of my normal look is one Neth did.

*Has tons of flowers and some extra ink.* : D

Of course!... Not! I mean of course not. But you'd probably get way more pictures that way from all the psychotic, 'gheyboi' loving teenie boppers...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:49 pm
But.. but.. I'm not gay. ._. I'm trisexual. I'll happily hold any flowers I'm given, Miss Tippy. *They beam, their eyes glistening as they lift the carnation a little bit.* I'm reminded of sabrina's psycho-doll-girl persona. If this is part of me, I'm more warped than I thought.  

oGolem

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:59 pm
Golem OTCT
But.. but.. I'm not gay. ._. I'm trisexual. I'll happily hold any flowers I'm given, Miss Tippy. *They beam, their eyes glistening as they lift the carnation a little bit.* I'm reminded of sabrina's psycho-doll-girl persona. If this is part of me, I'm more warped than I thought.

Oh, maybe if I get some extra gold. Right now, I'm saving up for the contest. So long as you don't start saying, "Come ppllaaaayyy wwiittthh mmmeeeeeee~!", then everything's fine...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:03 pm
Golem OTCT

*gives you a gun imbedded in a doll's head* There. Now you're Baby Doll from Batman.  

Nethilia
Captain

Liberal Member

3,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200

oGolem

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:08 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Oh, maybe if I get some extra gold. Right now, I'm saving up for the contest. So long as you don't start saying, "Come ppllaaaayyy wwiittthh mmmeeeeeee~!", then everything's fine...

I wish spring would come! Then I could gather pretty flowers again! *They blink, looking at the doll, then look to tippy.* I wish I had someone to play with... *shakes the doll a little, making it blast a jar of cookies* ...Eep!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:12 pm
Ok, y'all. I'm gonna make an official announcement about this, this I'm gonna lock this thread, mmm'kay?  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash