Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad Two: Waltz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 pm
User ImageAs Yosei finished learning the last of his sound ninjutsus, he noticed that Katsu was working hard on the Great Pulse Fist taijutsu style. Yosei found the style rather intriguing and made a note to possibly learn some of it later. Meanwhile, Yosei began reading his jutsu scroll again.

1/3

There was one more defensive ninjutsu that interested the sound genin. The ability to enhance his own senses simply had too many applications as a shinobi to ignore. So Yosei read through the instructions. He realized that this technique would take a little more focus since he needed to be able to increase all of his five main senses.

2/3

Yosei simply stayed sitting down so he could be relaxed while he focused. First he focused on channeling chakra into his ears, allowing himself to hear even lsight disturbances from animals in a fifty foot radius, even past Katsu's noisy taijutsu training. Then the sound genin focused chakra into his eyes and found himself able to see over one hundred yards out into the woods as if it were right in front of him. Next was Yosei's nose, allowing him to smell familiar things up to five hundred yards around. He could even tell which directions each person here came from. Yosei then focused on mastering the taste and touch portions of the technique and was extremely pleased with the results. He hoped this jutsu would come in handy rather soon.

3/3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 pm
bandcampboy
((Willow there's a note about learning taijutsu. The first stage is only 3 posts. Second stage is 5, and third stage is 7. So you've actually posted enough to be at stage 3 biggrin ))

((opps.. lol xd ))  

0-Willow-Blade-0

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:10 pm
"Wow, you guys are doing a great job!"Cessie said, as she watched the others train in their respective styles.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:27 am
User Image
Shinri Gensou Uchiha
♬♫♪♩Resonation of Madness♩♪♫♬
Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds

Shinri looked over at Cessie "I know I haven't trained much but I can catch up... It's been a long day and I'm going to chill in the hotsprings." Shinri said, leaving before Cessie could say anything.

Cantata Mortis - Theme
Crownless - Battle Theme

Karuda Gensou Uchiha

Greedy Consumer

3,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:38 pm
User ImageYosei could not believe his squad member simply walked off while they were waiting for their sensei. The guy might be running really late, but at least Yosei and Katsu were making the best of their time by training. The sound genin was also rather upset since Shinri took the genjutsu scroll with her and Yosei was hoping to learn some of them. He felt that he had done a fair amount of training with sound ninjutsu. He wanted very badly to practice his lightning jutsus that he knew were just waiting inside him to be released.

Yosei approached Cessie with hopeful eyes. "Excuse me miss, you wouldn't happen to have a scroll on lightning ninjutsu would you? Or possibly willing to go get one from the library? Also would you happen to know if the library has any scrolls on the Raiken clan jutsus?" Yosei could only pray now as he waited for the woman to respond.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm
Cessie was sort of lost for the moment. She dug in her satchel."Here, I have a scroll on lightning. I don't think Sound has any scrolls on individual clans." She handed the scroll over to Yosei.  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:38 pm
User ImageYosei's face lit up in a smile as he was handed a scroll of lightning jutsus. "Holy cow! Thank you Cessie.

Yosei ran over to one of the wooden posts farther away from Cessie and Katsu since he knew he was probably about to cause some serious damage. The sound genin opened the scroll and began scouring the words within. He scrolled to the D rank section and began reading his options.

1/3

After a minute or so of skimming through the jutsu names, Yosei had decided on a few that he wanted to learn. Out of those options he decided that the first lightning jutsu he wanted to master was the Lightning bolt technique. Yosei read through the description of the jutsu and the instructions on how to use it. Once the steps were committed to memory the sound genin stood up and faced a nearby wooden post to begin.

2/3

Yosei focused his mind and began building up the necessary chakra. When his chakra reserve was ready, the sound genin performed the hand seals for the jutsu and pulled both of his hands back next to his right hip. He focused his chakra into his hands and increased the power of it until it became lightning elemental chakra. Once lightning was crackling in between his palms, Yosei threw his hands out in front of him and fired the blast of electricity at the post before him and watched the subsequent explosion of electricity and splinters.

3/3
Raiton: Raikou Boruto no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Lightning Bolt Technique) Complete  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:50 pm
User ImageYosei was enthralled at the destruction that his latest jutsu had just caused. He could not wait to learn more lightning. His blood practically called him to the power. The sound genin went back to his scroll and crouched down to continue reading. He wanted to see more destruction and began looking for another blast oriented technique.

1/3

After a few seconds of reading Yosei found exactly what he was looking for. He decided his next technique would be the Electron technique. The sound genin saw the potential for an attack that was far more powerful but with less accuracy for a situation that he was guaranteed a hit. So he read through the instructions for the attack and committed them to memory.

2/3

Yosei rose to his feet and immediately began building up chakra. When he was ready the young Raiken performed the hand seals and made the same motion as he did in the last jutsu. Only this time he waited much longer with his hands together. He focused on building up a large orb of lightning in between his palms. When a basketball sized blast was ready to go, Yosei finally released it forward and watched as it caused an even greater explosion than his lightning bolt technique and nearly took the wooden post down.

3/3
Raiton: Denshi no Jutsu (Lightning Release: Electron Technique) Complete  

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:03 pm
User ImageThe smoke from his incredibly powerful lightning blast had not even cleared yet by the time Yosei was back to his scroll reading more techniques. He could feel his Raiken blood beginning to boil with the power he was discovering. He found that he had already learned the main attack jutsus of the genin Raiton techniques. So he began to look for other interesting jutsus.

1/3

It did not take long considering the speed Yosei's mind was moving at now. He found he liked the Current Transfer Skill. The sound genin wasn't a great weapons user, but he wouldn't mind getting there some day. In the mean time he figured he might as well learn a way to enhance his weapon fighting for when the day comes. Yosei read through the directions to the jutsu and then got up as quickly as possible.

2/3

Yosei pulled out a kunai knife since it was the only real weapon he had on him. The sound genin built up his chakra in his hands and began increasing the power so it became lightning elemental chakra. Electricity began to spark out of his hand. At that point, Yosei imagined his knife as an extension of his hand and began channeling the lightning chakra into the blade. Once the electricity was also sparking out of the kunai, the sound genin quickly dashed towards a wooden post and slashed across it. The blade made a deep cut and left char marks from the electricity as well.

3/3 Nagare Isou no Jutsu (Current Transfer Skill) Complete  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:06 pm
"Yosei, don't push yourself too hard!"Cessie said."You'll be completely worn out before your actual team leader get here."  

Crimson Remedy

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm
User ImageAs Cessie's voice reached Yosei's voice, he snapped out of his building frenzy and realized he was rather out of breath. He turned and looked at the woman that gave him the scrolls. "Sorry. I guess I got a little carried away with the lightning jutsu. I think it runs in my family." Yosei slowly walked back to the lightning ninjutsu scroll and sat down while putting away his kunai knife. He continued reading through it, but knew that he should listen to his superior and take it easy for a little while.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image Katsu looked over a little bored, "So... What are we having for dinner... Yosei can you zap us a bird out of the sky" he said, with a small laugh pulling a bottle of water from his pack. He sipped slowly and was slightly amused at watching Yosei go a little crazy there for a second. 'Hmm.. Hope I can keep it together...' He thought with a sigh. He yawned abit he was kinda bored now, he knew he should be trying to tackle his clan jutsu though it seemed a little dull.  

0-Willow-Blade-0

0-Willow-Blade-0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image Katsu decided quickly that the next one to learn would be the Mold technique. He needed to be able to sharpen or dull his blade at anytime. He started to concentrate it didn't take time at all to get this one down it seemed. He was happy with the results when he went across the knew blade with his finger and receiving a long cut. "Well that all seems to be working!" He said with a smile as he tried to make it dull which seemed to work as well. This would be good for training in which you didn't want to kill someone.

Ability 0 - Restore, Katsu took a little time to try and get to know his key. All of this time it seemed that he really didn't know what his blade wanted. He concentrated hard for a little while until it seemed that he had a clear vision in which the blade had brought to him. It was quick and sudden but he knew that this blade wanted to help. All of a sudden it glowed then shot out a ball of light that hit him. He could feel the power of healing embracing him as his finger which had a small cut from earlier sealed up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

Hachi walked to what he assumed was squad two's training ground and saw that he wasn't the only one there. A woman that looked similar to the kage was teaching two of the students, so he made his way over to them. "Excuse me miss." He said to the woman. "Is this squad two's training ground? I was told to join them as squad leader."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

bandcampboy

Hilarious Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:25 pm
User ImageYosei noticed the newcomer enter the clearing and what he said about being the jounin leader of the squad. The sound genin was filled with excitement once again as he heard this. He jumped up and ran over to him before Cessie could even speak. "Indeed this is sensei. My name is Yosei Raiken and I can't tell you how happy I am to see you here."

((Crimson logged off :/ ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces